TV - Supernatural (TV Series) Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

TV Supernatural (TV Series) Thread

nairaland101

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really one of the best TV Show, i've seen its all episodes. Great!

mike7184

Banned
Reaction score
Country
India
I adore the series, and the secrecy concerned in their adventures!

Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So I'm catching up to the series. I was losing my interest in the series since it was all about demons but now this last season has been pretty entertaining and fun. Cool to see old fashioned ghosts and the suposed trickster and even the anticrhist kid.

Oh forgot to mention the great episode that was when Dean got old XD

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think that supernatural has a prety good plot you see the plot never felt draged for too long it seems like things were planed right from the start.

And the characters felt real because personalities were really well developed specially for a series that is suposedly aimed at teenagers. I mean you could really feel Sam's anger, Dean's fear, Bobby's frustration.

This series was better than many adult aimed series IMO although Sam's apearence in the end was unnecesary

Paper

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Bad news to all Supernatrual fans: Eric Kripke won't be signing on for the 6th season. He said that the show was only meant to last 5 seasons, and extending any further would only ruin the story (I mean, what's more bad-ass than squaring off with Lucifer/Michael?). The two lead actors Jared Padalacki and Jensen Ackles also claimed that they wouldn't sign on for a 7th season if the 6th season sucks balls.

I'm really torn by this because I'm a huge fan of the show, and (like any "uberfan") I really don't want it to end yet. But the fact that the creator/lead writer of the show will no longer be there means that theres a huge possibility that the show will no longer be up to standard....hmhmhmhmmh...

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
if season 6 sucks then i dont mind cancelling it i would rather it cancelled as creators couldnt carry on then be cut for ratings *cough* firefly *cough*

wonder tho will it come down to micheal v lucifer i mean Dean aint the type to not fight something badass himself

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I've been a huge fan for many years and I'm actually happy with this I mean it ended nicelly and adding anything would just ruin it.

I've seen this many times the story ended but they want to get the last of the juice from it even if they ruin the whole thing.

And what makes me sad is that while some people want to continue shows that should stay dead other end shows after the previous season left a big cliffhanger eg. John Doe, Heroes etc.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Isn't there a possibility for Death to play a role? Sam's death was part of the bargain and sam is back. Okay, he was a horseman but he wasn't keen on the devil either and the devil forced him to be his underling. He considered himself equal if not more powerful and older than God. Ah well, let's wait and see what they will come up with

edit: don't forget allistair crowley either

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Alistair and Crowley are two different people in the supernatural universe. Alistair was the demon who would torture souls and train other souls to torture. Crowley's just another strong demon, much like Azazel (yellow eyes).

Please put spoiler tags so that people who have not finished the season don't get to read spoilers by accident
The only reason to why they brought Sam back was to extend the series for another season. I guess everyone's just going to have to wait and see if the CW will continue to churn out episodes on par with the Kripke written episodes, or if they'll screw it up.

re:death- Death isn't the only one able to give life (he doesn't give life in the first place, he merely transfers life). Chuck and the angels can bring the dead back to life as well.

News on the 6th season: http://io9.com/5543881/first-hints-about-supernatural-season-six-plus-your-first-clip-from-nikita Just scroll down

Last edited:

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
what season people up to we only up to near end of season 5 in UK (we just the 100th episode). and it been ups n down some weak episdoes and some been best ever i seen.

Last edited:

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
The 5th season's the latest one.

Lotroth

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I love this show! Though still not knowing what to think of Season 6.. but the previous ones were amazing <3

Oh and there is an anime coming! :D

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Season 6 first impression:

I've seen all the current episodes (up to ep6), and it's different. It still has some of the old charm to it, but the show as a whole feels different; not that that's a bad thing, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed, and hope that they don't screw it up mid-season. Kripke's absence is felt; meaning, it's really evident that he's no longer in loop with the creative process of the new episodes.

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So.... this season turned out to be a lil' better than expected, eh? Comedy wise anyway :oh

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
True, or could it be that we were expecting it to be so bad, that we actually lowered our bar enough for it to seem good?

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah.. probably. Personally, I blame koen for that. But that development with the mother of all was really... unexpected. Usually things don't go that way against bigger evils xD But the twist at the end =O

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
They probably just wrote the role of Eve to set the stage for the next season. Season 6 was more about getting Sam back than anything else anyway.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I think so Paper, for some reason I start to believe that the role of Eve was written like this from the beginning. It was all about Crowley and his quest for purgatory. The return of Sam and his lost soul were all part of Cas' doings. Crowley is a great villain and he at least takes the winchesters very seriously. He is afraid of them. I do hope that the other angels don't come into play too frequently

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Indeed. Unlike the Angels, demons like Crowley can't just kill them by snapping his fingers. That makes the fights more interesting.

I'm starting to think that in the other story, Cas will finally realize his wrongdoings and decide to keep away from the brothers throughtout the next season trying to fight Raphael more honorably.

Paper

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Eve just seems a bit...unplanned.

I'd personally like to see some more old gods in play. One episode just isn't enough.