Team - Supernovas vs Flying 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Supernovas vs Flying 4

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Quite hard to decide, both sides seem to be close in power level.

I think the supernova will take the win with high-extreme diff, cause of their versatility.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
X Drake & Appo can defeat any F6 Member; Imo…Mid diff….Both showed decent/good K.O/Critical strikes.

As for Hawkins it’s more of a toss up depending who his match up is; Bud we’ve never seen him preform a good critical strike against anyone..

Bege manages; Simply because his Castle form held up against BM;

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Ulti was strong enough to force Luffy into Gear 4th and held her own against an emperor for a bit. Strongest tobi roppo imo.

Black Maria provides sticky webs support.

Sasaki is a tank and if he doesn’t do anything stupid he should be able to handle what the supernova are dishing out.

Who’se who is a glass canon DPS he can dish out good damage and is decently fast.

On the other hand Apoo is meh, Drake isnot that impressive, Hawkins has limited lives and Bege looks like the mostimpressive of the bunch but is more of a defensive fighter.

I give it to the tobbi roppo extreme diff

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
so this is somewhat tricky, i think in lore of the world and with "new generation" hype the supernova's would never be portrayed into losing this fight if it did happen. I do agree portrayals of the side's seem even from a power level objective. Just factoring narrative prespective and the fast growth of the supernova's in general. I cannot see them losing.

Powerwise it's pretty even and i'd probably lean to the supernova's anyway. So supernova's mid-high dif. I don't think it's extreme diff unless you give the flying 4 really favourable match up's.