Battle Round 2 - Takumi Usui vs. Mirio Togata | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Round 2 Takumi Usui vs. Mirio Togata

Who wins?

• Takumi Usui

• Mirio Togata

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Takumi Usui
Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Mirio Togata
Boku No Hero Academia

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Not really in a position to campaign right now, so in the meantime enjoy a nice collage:

And some nice music :D:

Will post a campaign as soon as I can (Hopefully by the end of the day)​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, my nomination is from a rather dated series (2010, early 2010's). Not really sure how well known he is around these parts, but.:

Q. What comes to mind when you hear the name Usui?
A. Well, that is a question that has several answers. For instance, this is what Misaki thinks of him:

What he thinks of himself:

What people who have not read/watched Maid-sama think when they hear the name 'Takumi'

On a side note ^ He is best boy in SNS btw :p

We also have:

The premise of the manga (Maid-sama), is that the main character, Misaki is the student council president of Seika Academy. Think her:

But, she also has a part time job as a maid in a cafe. Until one day, Usui stumbles upon her outside school, and learns her secret. In a way, the lyrics of the opening theme "Dokka, please can you keep my secret?" kinda relate to the premise of this show this way.

So, why is he deserving of your vote in this round? For one, Usui is someone trustworthy. He is the first student in Seika to learn Misaki's secret, but he doesn't exploit her over it (It's a secret she wants to keep since she fears the students will lose respect for her if they learn about her job)

He is curious about her reasons for the job, but doesn't belittle her once he learns about it (Heavily important, since Usui himself is from a rich background):

Additionally, he doesn't think its something to be ashamed of:

He even goes as far as helping her to protect her secret from others, such as delinquents:

Misaki's own fans:

And students from other schools:

Usui also steps in when he feels like Misaki is overdoing things:

Offers his assistance where he feels she needs it:

As well as his insight when she feels lost:

In conclusion :mono
"Dokka, please can he get your vote?"

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Good campaign @Hermit, good luck in your first round, campaign looks amazing. Now to the real veteran hero who had to take apart opponents already, rather than putting up the feed, but good for you starting out well rested!

While first round campaign was ripping apart the oppoent, now I will flesh out why Mirio is the only choice for consideration in the war 2020. So get ready to learn more about

BEST MAN MIRIO

First of all thank you very much bringing us here and I hope for your continues support throughout this husbando war 2020 to fight all villains and conquer the crown for justice.

Sexy Hexy Visuals Review

Muscles & Scares :nosebleed
Mirio is a tall young man with a very sexy hexy muscular build, super ripped as a hero-chan supposed to who possesses a number of noticeable charactaristic scars around his lower arms which are proof of fierce battles to save the town and of course conquer your hearts.

Cute Baby Face :hurr
Mirio's design is very unique due to his blue oval-shaped eyes, giving him to cute young lad look, drawn in a simplistic style with no visible sclera, and nose which is prominently rounder than most others.

Fab Hair :nod
He has blond fabulous hair, the top part of which is arranged in a cowlick, while the bottom section is worn swept backward. Which by the way even catapulted him to the ranks of Top Anime Hair List and will be forever remembered in the halls of fame (Thank you for the nomination @Faust -kun btw, much appreciated).

Hero Fashion Academia 😗👌

In his hero costume, Mirio wears a white skin-tight top with the number "1000000" (one million) stamped across his chest in a bold, yellow font, speaks of confidence of a million and more and YES he deserves no less. The trimming on the top and shoulder pads are made in a matching fashion ready to conquere Paris, Milan and yes your bedroom.

Lovability Factor Of 1000000

Lighthearted Smile Factory 🤡

Mirio normally comes across as an extremely goofy and very energetic individual with some peculiar habits ready to brighten up your mood as husbando. Mirio is one of U.A.'s top students and has a very optimistic attitude that he can almost always found smiling. This positivity is a true quality anyone looking in husbando, and oh boy does Mirio deliver.

Encouraging Comrade :story

Mirio does not allow his laid back nature to cloud his judgment or impede his dreams of becoming a hero. He has proven to be an extremely hard worker, turning a near-unmasterable ability into one of the world's most powerful to transsent matter to bring a smile upon your face and motivate you to do better as well. After all that's what relationships are about.

Fearless Protector :patman

Mirio is also extremely brave and, in contrast to his laid back nature, he is experienced in dealing with dangerous people and is not scared easily. He was able to talk to countless fiends in his normal, cheerful manner despite knowing about his background as a dangerous mafia criminal. You must never fear for your life if good boy Mirio is around, not just a husbando put a bodyguard for life.

Amazing Abilities For Good & Bed

Power Vers-Top (Student) :jk

Mirio has earned enormous acclaim due to a combination of extraordinary technique, great fighting ability and a charismatic personality, to the point of being considered a contender for the No. 1 spot among Pro Heroes, who possesses inhuman strength and amazing deductive abilities. He will challange you not only to be on top of your mental game, but also to improve physically to keep up with this good lad.

Penetrative Transcendence :love

Mirio's power allowed him to become intangible, letting him pass through any tangible matter; he could phase through walls or the ground, as well as let enemy attacks pass through him harmlessly. But not only enemies of course. His capabilities in bed are truely unchallenged due to this power. He will reach your every spot you desire and leave you as fulfilled as literally humanly possible.

Super Moves :teehee

Blinder Touch Eyeball Crush

Phantom Menace

Bottom Line

Mirio is not just the hero that we need, but also the husbando that we deserve.

Love yourself, be the best you can be, love others, and just have a good time on this earth.

Life is too short for some unqualified scrub boyfriends, don't settle for less, support Mirio Togata Husbando!

Thank you for your attention and consideration. :vbunny

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm going to be open-minded here as both contestants are well represented. I have watched/read Maid-sama so I am biased to Usui.

So, my nomination is from a rather dated series (2010, early 2010's). Not really sure how well known he is around these parts, but.:
And the anime is in dire need of rebooting!! (For that scene which I know you love, too)

Q. What comes to mind when you hear the name Usui?
A. Well, that is a question that has several answers. For instance, this is what Misaki thinks of him:

What he thinks of himself:

What people who have not read/watched Maid-sama think when they hear the name 'Takumi'

On a side note ^ He is best boy in SNS btw :p

We also have:
I think we can agree he is a perverted alien, that baka Usui!!

For one, Usui is someone trustworthy.
For sure. He's honest, can be trusted and has the strength to be unwavering. I think of that time he was walking along the beach, and all the ladies were twerking for him, but he only had eyes for Misaki. That showed the type of guy he is.

Usui also steps in when he feels like Misaki is overdoing things:
Does it without saying it, or making her feel like she owes him. Will make you appreciate him more in the long run coz it makes you feel you're in his care. It's sustainable support :nod

As well as his insight when she feels lost:
Yes, he's got the composure she lacks. That's why they're kawaii together.

While first round campaign was ripping apart the oppoent, now I will flesh out why Mirio is the only choice for consideration in the war 2020. So get ready to learn more about
Congrats for making it to this round, I'll read your stuff...

Muscles & Scares :nosebleed
Mirio is a tall young man with a very sexy hexy muscular build, super ripped as a hero-chan supposed to who possesses a number of noticeable charactaristic scars around his lower arms which are proof of fierce battles to save the town and of course conquer your hearts.

Oh, he thicc

Fab Hair :nod
He has blond fabulous hair, the top part of which is arranged in a cowlick, while the bottom section is worn swept backward. Which by the way even catapulted him to the ranks of Top Anime Hair List and will be forever remembered in the halls of fame (Thank you for the nomination @Faust -kun btw, much appreciated).
His hair is as fabulous as your ranking ❤

Lighthearted Smile Factory 🤡

Mirio normally comes across as an extremely goofy and very energetic individual with some peculiar habits ready to brighten up your mood as husbando. Mirio is one of U.A.'s top students and has a very optimistic attitude that he can almost always found smiling. This positivity is a true quality anyone looking in husbando, and oh boy does Mirio deliver.
Good point, a lighthearted smile is infectious and comforting. You can feel the light without it blinding you. There's give in a smile like his.

Encouraging Commerade :story

Mirio does not allow his laid back nature to cloud his judgment or impede his dreams of becoming a hero. He has proven to be an extremely hard worker, turning a near-unmasterable ability into one of the world's most powerful to transsent matter to bring a smile upon your face and motivate you to do better as well. After all that's what relationships are about.
Having a partner who motivates you to be better has a spiraling effect as it in turn makes him better. Very important husbando quality to me.

Fearless Protector :patman

Mirio is also extremely brave and, in contrast to his laid back nature, he is experienced in dealing with dangerous people and is not scared easily. He was able to talk to countless fiends in his normal, cheerful manner despite knowing about his background as a dangerous mafia criminal. You must never fear for your life if good boy Mirio is around, not just a husbando put a bodyguard for life.
He sounds Obi-esque in this regard. I definitely want a man who can protect me. Not just from fiends, but any tough situation, coz we'll face those for sure.

Penetrative Transcendence :love

Mirio's power allowed him to become intangible, letting him pass through any tangible matter; he could phase through walls or the ground, as well as let enemy attacks pass through him harmlessly. But not only enemies of course. His capabilities in bed are truely unchallenged due to this power. He will reach your every spot you desire and leave you as fulfilled as literally humanly possible.
I believe you're the first to raise this very pertinent husbando quality - penetration! However I have a question based on the description you provide. If Mirio's power grants him tangibility, how does he hit my very tangible spots? I'm looking to be rubbed, stretched, etc.

That's a great pic - did you make this?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Congrats for making it to this round, I'll read your stuff...
Oh, how nice of you to come by to our duel of blonds in round 2, and why thank you! :hug

Good luck to Mr Obi as well, looking forward to second part of your husbando story arc after the first encounter!

He sounds Obi-esque in this regard. I definitely want a man who can protect me. Not just from fiends, but any tough situation, coz we'll face those for sure.
Very very very important. After all safety is one of the basic human needs. Can't wait to see how strong your husby is in this regard too.

I believe you're the first to raise this very pertinent husbando quality - penetration! However I have a question based on the description you provide. If Mirio's power grants him tangibility, how does he hit my very tangible spots? I'm looking to be rubbed, stretched, etc.
Oof, It wasn't but it always shoulda been a decisive factor. :hmph After all, you don't wanna marry yourself off to a dead fish in bed right.

Mirio practised his intangibility at a young age and continued to in the hero academy to a point of perfection.

He mastered the quirk and became top student of the class which earned himself a lot of admirers. He is ready and more than capable of serving all the tangle spots you can imagine and find those that tickle you the most, with no physical restrains. :hurr

That's a great pic - did you make this?
Manga art is of course by the super talented Kohei Horikoshi (coloration is by a fanartist, whomst I wouldn't be able to credit now though I fear :sweat), but the cut, as well as composition is indeed produce of his fiercest husby nominator. Glad you likey. :love

I do hope you stay tuned in our campaigns and consider Mirio as your prefered husbando. Let me know if I can clear up more of your questions.

Good guy Mirio wishes you a great sunday!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
think I will go with Mirio here, love his personality.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Oof, It wasn't but it always shoulda been a decisive factor. :hmph After all, you don't wanna marry yourself off to a dead fish in bed right.
Yes indeed. Not that I wanted to bring this up, as a pure maiden, but I am glad you have been so thoughtful.

He mastered the quirk and became top student of the class which earned himself a lot of admirers. He is ready and more than capable of serving all the tangle spots you can imagine and find those that tickle you the most, with no physical restrains. :hurr
I'll take your word for it that this would be amazing. Additionally, he could slip in at any time, even with my clothes on. l can dig a spontaneous man :hurr

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry evil usui looks better facially lol
I prefer the more laid back types.
Mirio is sweet though.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Hmm,well I'm sure this late into the round people don't want to read another large paragraph :XD But, some eye candy cannot go wrong :p

Ignore the chapter numbers please :darn Blame my archaic computer skills for being unable to eliminate them :notrust

Status
Not open for further replies.