Discussion - TEAM USA (Without Echizen Brothers) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion TEAM USA (Without Echizen Brothers)

Who is USA's Second Strongest Player?

• Kiko

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Dodo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan

• Giesel

• Pacino

• Miller

• Total voters

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ok, so this thread focuses on original USA players without their temporary imports Echizen Brothers who left them anyways.

Captain Ralph, as we all know is slightly stronger than Amadeus. And we all know the two is Genius 5 level.

But for other USA reps? It is interesting to theorized if they are at least G5 level or not.

Kiko beats Henri. But Henri doesn't do anything special. So, yeah not that good of a feat.

Dodo is more impressive if he did beat Kuraraga. (Only possible if Kuraraga is a Mser, but I think he is Hser, so high chance de didnt play in qf). Also, he can easily rally against TNK Ryoma.

Alan beats Peter. (Yes, we all know Alan won that one). Peter is said to be the most talented player in #2 ranked Switzerland, and he is close to Amadeus and Kuraraga is the usual opinion.
So, Peter is Genius 5 level at least. In extension, Alan is Genius 5 level too. Since he was dominating Peter the whole game that he just gave the swiss the pity win.

Kiko, Dodo, and Alan are the best bet (aside from Ralph) to be at least in bottom Genius 5 tier.

Kiko is the most featless among the 3 though. Since he only defeated Henri who was by far the weakest Swiss player we saw and knew. He always beat Ryoma 6 - 4 in practice though.

Alan has the best feat of dominating Peter.
While Dodo have some moments against TNK.

Now, for other Members

Giesel, Clive, Pacino are all In Genius 7-10 tier imo.

Rocky is obviously significantly weaker cause he lost to an undeveloped Ryoma. (Same Ryoma who was no diffed by Base "Not Trying" Tokugawa)

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
That undeveloped Ryoma is probably still very strong. I don't doubt he's already G10 level at that point. He already completed the loser camp training that make many of the weaker MS on the level of second stringer too. Rocky might lose to him but it's still not that bad of a player at that point.

I don't what's with all the diss on Switzerland and America here. They obviously have their G5 level players too. I don't think it's even bottom G5 level even, athough France weak line-up doesn't really support my point that much I suppose.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That undeveloped Ryoma is probably still very strong. I don't doubt he's already G10 level at that point. He already completed the loser camp training that make many of the weaker MS on the level of second stringer too. Rocky might lose to him but it's still not that bad of a player at that point.

I don't what's with all the diss on Switzerland and America here. They obviously have their G5 level players too. I don't think it's even bottom G5 level even, athough France weak line-up doesn't really support my point that much I suppose.
Ralph is obviously G5 Level. In fact, he might be G3 if he is in Team Japan.

Dodo, Kiko, Alan are all G5 level imo. (I think they also can beat Duke)

But do you think Giesel, Oliver, and Pacino are G5 level too? Based on your assumption estimation ofc. Best we can do right now. Lol

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Ralph is obviously G5 Level. In fact, he might be G3 if he is in Team Japan.

Dodo, Kiko, Alan are all G5 level imo. (I think they also can beat Duke)

But do you think Giesel, Oliver, and Pacino are G5 level too? Based on your assumption estimation ofc. Best we can do right now. Lol
I would put Switzerland/USA/Germany/Spain/Japan around the same level overall. Not sure if that's a hot take or not. I would put those guys at G10 level unless we see of them, but if they turn out to be G5 level I wouldn't be surprised at all.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I would put Switzerland/USA/Germany/Spain/Japan around the same level overall. Not sure if that's a hot take or not. I would put those guys at G10 level unless we see of them, but if they turn out to be G5 level I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Well, yeah. About France though.

Camus is strong. But he is implied to be only around Duke level who is the weakest G5 member

Tristan and Timothe both have 30 in stats. Higher than everyone we know of stat in Japan Team. But they dont have any gimmicks.

Then Edgar really lost to Weakest Genius 10 Member.

Osval and Ludovic are solid though it is implied they are weaker than Duke since they are weaker than Camus. Camus is relatively equal to Duke.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, yeah. About France though.

Camus is strong. But he is implied to be only around Duke level who is the weakest G5 member

Tristan and Timothe both have 30 in stats. Higher than everyone we know of stat in Japan Team. But they dont have any gimmicks.

Then Edgar really lost to Weakest Genius 10 Member.

Osval and Ludovic are solid though it is implied they are weaker than Duke since they are weaker than Camus. Camus is relatively equal to Duke.
Camus is implied by Mifune to be stronger than Duke, he didn’t want the latter to face him because he thought he didn’t stand a chance until the last minute he decided to change the lineup, Camus>Duke its very likely at this point, his unpredictable style would mess Duke up and he has his aura which Niou didn’t manage to reproduce. In fact, his imitation of Camus was possibly at best 50% of his true power.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Knowing that Ryoga is a Mser. At the start of Tournament. It is actually Team USA who was strongest.

**This Lineup**

Hsers: Ralph, Kiko, Dodo, Alan

Msers: Ryoga, Ryoma, (Mser Filler)