Voting Round 1 - Tear Grants vs. Tohru Kobayashi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Tear Grants vs. Tohru Kobayashi

Who wins?

• Tear Grants

• Tohru Kobayashi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Tear Grants
Tales of the Abyss
Tohru Kobayashi
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Why am I always against popular people/characters from the very beginning ;_;"
On behalf of Tear (no pun intended, but I can see lots of them incoming u.u) and the spirit of competition, I'll gather some will and energy to make an intro post \@.@/

Mandatory pun time *cough*: why's Tear top waifu? Gonna use some recent calls we had to demonstrate.

1) Because Tear Grants you her strength and dedication.

Hypothesizing about never being born is meaningless. You’re living your own life. Experiences that only you know, feelings that only you feel, don’t deny them. You’re you.
See, that's a mature, reliable waifu that people would appreciate in their daily lives. Yes, Tear has the looks, but she is far more than that. Life has been nasty to her *hurr* and that has helped her develop resilience and wisdom.

2) Because Tear Grants you the urge to cuddle her.

Fluffy! I thought it'd be cute.
My girl is a badass lady, just like I love, but she's into sweet stuff! If you look at her words, she even thinks furries are cute (wow). She might even get some bitter (uh oh) people to warm up to others and help them look beneath the surface.

3) Because Tear Grants you lofe for a lifetime.

I don’t think it’s necessary to understand everything rationally... Some answers you can only find by letting go.
Yes, Tear invites you to surrender... to embrace it. Though she acts respectfully aloof, she is described by those around her as someone truly beautiful, and this is because she shows her emotions over time and immerses herself in them if given the chance and if you are able to navigate through the subtlety.

In short, this quiet and reserved girl values relationships with those she cares about so much that it shapes her life goals, and she dedicates herself to them so much. She is a loyal SO to be by one' side, that brings out the best from the ones around her, helping them shine as well.

If you ignore this measly intro, consider voting for her. Later on I'll fill you in on her background/story and other aspects concerning her (this post alone took me 1h to prep ;_; )​

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
She protecc, she attacc, but most importantly she looves you ten folds bacc

Insta vote Tear.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Guys do the right thing and vote for Tohru.....
Or else...:pim

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I like to reward effort for campaigning, and Tear is nice, so I'm voting for Tear :)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voting for Tear here

Status
Not open for further replies.