Voting Round 1 - Tetsuo Shima vs. Sephiroth | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Tetsuo Shima vs. Sephiroth

Who wins?

• Tetsuo Shima

• Sephiroth

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Overdose? Tetsuo?!?

I can't see that happening easily - reckon there's more chance of Sepiroth getting bored to death before that happens

As an unexpected side effect of this round, you've managed to remind me of the pure 'joy' of grinding through JRPG boss battles

At risk of getting off-topic again (:cheez), I remembered how much I dislike the JRPG battle system

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I love it at it's best, as Persona 5 illustrates, but the Square ones like Sephiroth got to be a little much. You have to have a certain amount of mental fortitude and ability to enjoy monotony.

He's from the era where "damage sponge" doesn't even begin to describe it. Final Fantasy in particular really went nuts with those. You have to be willing to pause it and go do something else for a while mid fight. There was a real sense of danger though. Afterall there is nothing worse than investing over an hour and then running out of turbo-ethers or something like that. That just makes you want to never play that, or any other videogame, ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.