The Bakafish Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Bakafish Thread

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Finally have our very own webpage!

http://www.razoramon.com/

Go visit!

So. Some of you know who we are as we used to do Naruto. Actually, rather than rewrite our whole history I'm going to link to it, and summarize here.

http://wiki.bakakage.net/Bakafish (Note: The members list is off. We don't have that many people.)

Past Projects:
'04-'05, Naruto Manga (dropped)
'04-'05, Naruto Anime (dropped)
'05, Samurai Champloo Anime (dropped)

Current Projects
'04-'06, Naruto Doujin/****** (occasional)
'06, Hellsing OVA
'06, Razor Ramon Hard Gay
'06, Original! Reinforced Urayasu Family
'06, Until Death Do Us Part

Ah, that's fun, isn't it? So many awesome dropped projects under our belt. We're quite the good Edited Manga group. Though we are up to date on Hellsing, haven't missed a release of Hard Gay yet, and we just released the first chapter of Original! Reinforced Urayasu Family a few days ago. Haven't really decided on how often we're going to release that one yet, though the work is being done, and we're ahead in translations.

There is talk within the girls of the group of starting a pet shoujo project Edited Manga, though nothing is concrete yet. We will keep you guys informed on that front.

In any case, questions, comments, concerns, insults? Go ahead and place them right here.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi! And welcome to the forums! Hope to see many more of your work. ^_^

Where'd you get the name bakafish?

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That's in the wiki link I posted, so I'll quote it from there:

The name Bakafish comes from two different places. The first being, of course, Bakakage. Since the group is based pretty much entirely out of the Bakakage forums, it was decided that part of the name should reflect this. The rest of the name was inspired by Douglas Adams' amazing book series known as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. In this series there is a fish called the Babelfish that you stick in your ear and it will translate everything that you hear into comprehensible brainwaves. Seeing as how that is kind of what the Bakafish are doing, minus the getting stuck into your ear unless that is your fetish, the name was decided upon. Bakafish.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Interesting. XD I like the name, very original. ^^

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Muha interesting...I love it to read how people come to their names. Very cool :)

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Updated the first post with our new webpage. It's kind of bare right now, but it has all of our releases available through various different methods. Go have a look.

http://www.razoramon.com/[br]Posted on: July 28, 2006, 04:46:34 AM_________________________________________________This gets a bump for new manga added.

We're also doing a joint with Strays for Chevalier, so keep your eyes open for that too.