The Boobgroppers Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Boobgroppers Thread

miranu

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Hey there!
We're a new speed-Editing group. And a small one too :D
So Anyways.. if someone wanna no how we ended up Editing stuff:
I wanted to scanlate Blue Dragon Ral Grado manga by myself,but I saw someone else doing it already :D It Wuz Sulimo :)
So I pm-d him, to join forces, and stuff like that :D And so Boobgroppers became a group :P
Why Boobgroppers? ell in Blued Dragon, the main character declared himself as Ral the Boobgroper, and I like this name very much XD
Why are we using two 'P'-s? :O It's unique :P /I mistyped once, and it stayed like this lol XD/

So members are:
Sulimo / Cleaner-Typesetter
Miranu Cleaner/Typesetter... lol.. I usually let Sulimo typesetting :3

So that's it ^^ Hope ya like our releases :D Thanks for reading them :)

Our main project is Belmonde le VisiteuR right now, but we're doing Naruto, Bleach, DGM, OP, the rest .. when we feel like it :P

/btw. my english sucks big time, so if ya don'T like it, blaim Sulimo, for being lazy to make this first post XP/

Last edited:

Sulimo

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hey there!
We're a new Editing group.
Wow, That's like, very informative Miranu :p
(Edit: Nevermind that, you edited it :p)

Anyway, If anyone has questions or whatever, ask em here and I suppose We'll be able to answer them. ^^

Last edited:

Jinoh

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
what languages do you typeset onto your Edited Mangas? :P

just english? or do you also typeset in any other language?

Sulimo

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
As far as I know all our Edited Mangas up till now have been in English ;)

magictos

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
about both of ur avatars.. do they indicate your fav characters or you just do it to show people that ur main project is belmonde

miranu

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Hungary
about both of ur avatars.. do they indicate your fav characters or you just do it to show people that ur main project is belmonde
Dunno about Sulimos avy, but mine is Belmonde, and.. ummm.. Yeah he's my favourite from the manga /okay I like Chloe too XD/ It's mainly for the commercial of the manga :D I saw some statistic on the 4shared account, and ppl downloaded the 2nd chap 300+times already.. and we had other mirrors too, so it's not that bad, for a new manga ^^
I hope it'll get more interesting :D

Anyways, I want to change it, but I couldn't find any better avy :D /I'll color a Nell /from bleach/ nex time ;) - I know she's a girl, and I'm not, but omg.. she's just cute O.O/

magictos

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I luv Chloe too.. when she was first introduced, I didn't think much about her.. I thought she's gonna be one of those boring annoying characters who just gonna be kidnapped and had to be saved by the main character.. but it turns out in the next couple of chapters, she's just sooo hilarious!!

It's so great to hear that Belmonde is getting more popular!! I hope it's also getting more popular in Japan.. I just don't want this awesome series to end up abruptly.. It'll be interesting if the series ever gets licensed.. cus even Shrimpy and some other translators have problems with some of the names..

Sulimo

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Aye, Georges is the best character from the series, Belmonde's second.
Roland's a crybaby, Belmonde's evil, and Georges just is teh awesome. He can fence, he can distribute carrots and he's good a sneaking away, what more could you ask for? :p