The DGM Fanmade Sidestory Spoiler Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The DGM Fanmade Sidestory Spoiler Thread

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
yes it is at the noah's base. i thought it would be nice to begin it there.

and the countless corpses will be explained later on ^^

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I can imagine Jacque being quite, quite angry and killed some useless people. Lol.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
he and some other people yes

the noah part was really fun to write btw :)

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's good to hear. Fun is the most important thing. No fun, then stop wiriting or it won't turn out as good as you want it.
I am looking forward to more spoilers :D

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
hehe i'll try my best to write some more ^^

i think you'll like the noah part. i did and hopefully it'll be a nice transition to the next arc

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I wonder what the next arc will be about actually ...
Hm~

Well, I am sure ideas will pop up as soon as they are needed.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
well that will be up to the upcoming writers. i'm just going to write a transition to it

second spoiler from part two

The plan worked better than any of the exorcists expected and perhaps they would have experienced a sense of euphoria from their victory. They had successfully rescued their captured comrades and actually killed a Noah. Unfortunately, their joy was shattered with the death of an exorcist and the fact that they might have come too late for their friends—the Noahs had inflicted their damage onto them and no one had any idea how they were psychologically or physically.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, yeah....
the loss of a battle.
A quote from LotR trailer would fit here:
"There's no victory without loss."

I loooooooooove this sentence.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
it is a good sentence ^^

starting part three :dance

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
May the writing spirit be with you, snooge.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
here's another one but i'm going to have to study for my test tomorrow :sweat

Stephanie hoped that she would become clean again by doing this as she quickly disrobed and entered the tub. The water splashed against her skin and she tried her best to scrub any remnants of her stay away from her. Nevertheless, no matter how hard she scrubbed, she could not get the feeling that she could be purified or forget what had happened to her.

i just keep giving these away like candy!

“Stupid Akumas! What are you doing?” came a voice that caused the Akumas to stop moving. A girl in a short skirt stood at the entrance, a sword being held by her right hand. They shivered as she walked by them and ordered them away. Magier knelt down to look directly into the prisoner’s face through the bars.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oho, flashbacks are always a good idea. We kinda lack of them.
I am taking the candies with pleasure =D

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
hehe i'm glad that you're enjoying them. i have two more parts left and i'm at currently at 7 pages. be excited

Perhaps it was the werewolf part inside of him but Flames could not force himself to sleep. He tossed and turned on his bed, sweating underneath the hot comforter. The exorcist eventually gave up and got out of the bed. In an attempt to refresh himself, he opened up the window, allowing the cool air to enter the room. He sighed and sat on the windowsill, staring at the night sky. Clouds engulfed the moon and the stars, creating an unpleasant atmosphere.

Part One (not the whole thing)
The first [insert appropriate number] months of Zane’s reign were… surprising. Immediately once he took control, funding from Central was arranged and received, resulting in sufficient funds to allow the branch to function. The move to the new headquarter in Washington D.C. was smooth with everything unpacked and ready for operation. The exorcists who were stationed at the North American branch and battle ready were ordered to undergo a strict training regimen, resulting in successful missions.

Subsequently, the interim branch leader was slowing gaining the respect and adoration of his subordinates. Whispers among the staff glowed about his able and efficient leadership, causing some to wonder why Lione was not fired earlier. However, Madeline was unimpressed; after all she had to work with him, allowing her to see his ugly side.

While she did agree with some of his policies, the sister disagreed with him in various areas. Yes, Madeline understood that the move to D.C. was a wise move, considering how they needed to hide their base from the enemies. Nevertheless, it seemed abrupt as everyone hastily packed their belongings into their bags. She couldn’t help but wonder if they had forgotten anything important.

And Madeline knew that it was important for the exorcists to begin training. Nevertheless, she believed that Zane was pushing them to hard, resulting in many of them especially the young ones to report to the hospital ward as they suffered dehydration from the harsh training. Every time she protested, the blind man would brush her arguments aside, saying, “You’re just mothering them. No wonder they are so weak.”

The sister also disagreed with his policy concerning the rescued prisoners who were anything bur recovered. She concurred with his decision not to rush them into missions and into the battlefield. But totally sequestering them from their friends and comrades were extreme. All had been assigned physical therapy and assigned to various “harmless” sectors of the branch — Flames to the Research department, Blade to the library, and Stephanie to accounting department of the General Management Section.

“They’re not going to get better if you placed them in areas not related to their jobs,” protested Madeline as she slammed her fist against Zane’s lacquered oak desk. Instead of listening to her reasoning, the man just sighed and rambled on how he was protecting them from danger and was trying to prevent exposure to anything that could trigger their trauma.

However, his arrogance and stubbornness were not the characteristics that pushed Madeline over the edge. It was the fact that he viewed everyone especially her as his personal servants, ordering them like they owe him for everything he had done for the branch. Every time something went right, the sister thought that any second Zane’s head would explode from his growing ego.

Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wow, nice idea, snooge. Washington D.C.? Huh?
I just have to think of Lione who was on the way to Boston, lol.
I guess I have to write about an accident or so in order to delay his appearance in Boston so that you have enough time to move the exorcists to washington D.C. ^^

I can imagine him being glad to be in boston again but then... he sees the abandoned church and is like "wtf" xD

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
haha yeah i thought a move was in order since the noahs know the location of the base so strategically it would be wise to move. besides, the look of lione's face would be priceless

also, i thought moving the base to dc would help with tabby's storyline since she has been neglected for a while. her parents are currently there so imagine tabby's horror if she bumps into them again :amuse

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oho, Tabby bumps into the parents....

Tabby bumps into them... silence...
Tabby: Excuse me... I have to run away!

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
haha yeah it'll probably go something like that. her parents would probably chase her though i doubt zane would give them hell if they demand to have her back.

btw, there might be new characters in my chapter but it depends on ds's

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A new character? Wow. But then I guess you will have to put a list under your chapter because we have a great amount of characters participating now.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
haha. yeah but i doubt my chapter could be THAT long (not as long as chapter sixty anyway)

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Spoiler for my next chapter ^^.
I already wrote a little bit, things that don't depend on the upcoming chapters I think.

Whitecaps were playing with a little, clapped-out boat which was buffeted by waves and struggled through them in a battle which the cockleshell would never win. A storm evoked by Poseidon himself rattled at the sails which were greywashed by rain and tempest. The exorcist and former leader had to put all his effort in persevering and his fingernails bored into the wet wood but his hands were stiff due to the assiduous wind, his finger blue beaten by merciless coldness.
Lione tried to take a look at the map but the continuous rain complicated this procedure. The more he tried to recognize any lines on the soaked piece of paper, the more he thought about ceasing. Due to Anlen's terrible scribble, Lione conflicted with the rage of the sea and was situated in the middle of nowhere. The exorcist was at the edge of giving up, Boston would never appear at the horizon but kept hidden beyond it, somewhere where Lione could never spot and find it.