The end of Raruto - Retranslation and release dates | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The end of Raruto - Retranslation and release dates

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
As you know, we'll soon be entering the home stretch for Raruto –the very last two chapters of this parody that started in 2005. Sisepuede chapter 28 (or chapter 64 of Raruto altogether), which will be the finale, is to be released in Spanish in October and (hopefully) in English in November, and according to this tweet it's about 45 pages long right now and still rising.

But there is something I wanted to do before releasing those two last chapters. Looking back on my releases of Raruto Sisepuede, I've noticed that my translations at first weren't nearly as good as now –not so much in actual mistranslations as in nuances, puns or odd wording–, and the typesetting could be revamped as well. So I'm releasing a version 2 of all of my translations (SSP 10 to 26) which will be improved overall.

The translation and typesetting changes are no big deal –there's nothing that will completely change your perception of the work (as if!)–, but I think they're a good improvement. Said that, the V2 is probably not for you if you're a casual reader that just reads and deletes the chapters –or reads them online. But since I'm also uploading them to Batoto, if you want to reread Raruto before the final chapters, you might as well read this version.

Release dates!

• Translation V2: Thursday, September 12

• Sisepuede chapter 27 (Raruto 63): Thursday, October 10

• Sisepuede chapter 28 (Raruto 64): Sunday, November 10

I don't know if I can make it on time for chapter 28, so take this with a grain of salt. In any case, I'll let you know if there's any delay.

Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sorry about the continuously changing schedule, I've had a bit of a hectic month. But more importantly, I've talked to Jesulink and we've agreed that it's best if the final chapters aren't released for a few months after the Spanish release. This is mostly a matter of timing, but it will also allow me to take it easy and get the rereleases and the final chapters done in a better quality than I could manage otherwise.

That said, I'll try to get the rereleases done over the course of October and November, and you can expect chapter 27 as a Christmas release, and the mighty 70-pages-long chapter 28 for January 15th.

I know you're itching to read the final chapters, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks for keeping Raruto in English alive unok-kun!

It is truly something else to have seen it last this long and come to an end.

caramelodementa

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi, where are the translations for chapters 27, 28 and alternative 29? Thx.