Archived - The Hang Out Thread v. 2 | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
Puzzle-lover eh Blue? Just like my dad.
affirmative, GK ;)

why is it that only the previous generation seems to be doing puzzles? LH's mum, GK's dad...and me x_X

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
meh, I just get angry too easy >.> I once threw my nintendo across the room. I also broke the handle of the sink faucet once when I slammed it down in anger ^^; I have a huge temper >.>

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
>.>
seems like that XD

It would be bad for anyone to make you angry >.>

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
meh, I just get angry too easy >.> I once threw my nintendo across the room. I also broke the handle of the sink faucet once when I slammed it down in anger ^^; I have a huge temper >.>
LH, you are scary. You should put: "Dont make me angry, <insert username here>. You won't like me when I'm angry." on your sig... :D

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
that's top, Gin! :D :thumbs

only a "WARNING: DANGER" sign is missing now XD

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
LH, you are scary. You should put: "Dont make me angry, <insert username here>. You won't like me when I'm angry." on your sig... :D
*Random thought*
When you said that I thought: Lady will turn all green! But what about Khal? He will turn pink, so what do we call that? Pink + Hulk, hmm~ PUNK! Then I remember that was actually an insult so I decided to stop thinking >_>
*/random thought*

Poor Nintendo :( A wii would definitely be a good choice for you LH xD

glasskatana

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
XD

My mom always does puzzles in the summer. We have a big table in the upstairs living room that she does them on. I'm not allowed near them >.> I try helping, get frustrated and then destroy them. Needless to say, my mom bans me from being near them XD
hmmm, you basiclly act the same way towards puzzles that I do. Except I keep all the frustration bottled safely up inside where it can slowly eat away at me until I collapse in a fit of rage and kill people. >.> Luckily that has yet to happen.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
i'm surrounded by puzzle-hating and destructive people >.>

ibra, what if you call it Pulk...or Hilk...or Hunk...or Hink...there are enough possibilities XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
BlueChild said:
i'm surrounded by puzzle-hating and destructive people >.>
No, there's only LH. Wait, that's more than enough :D

BlueChild said:
ibra, what if you call it Pulk...or Hilk...or Hunk...or Hink...there are enough possibilities XD
Hink... :D :rofl but definitely not Hunk :D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
meh >.> You should see me get mad at my brother o.o it gets pretty dangerous when that happens XD I'm and extremely emotional person >.> I cry easily, get pissed off easily, laugh easily, etc. etc.

And no wai is Khal a Hunk. Not now, not in a million years.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
LadyHatake said:
meh >.> You should see me get mad at my brother o.o it gets pretty dangerous when that happens XD I'm and extremely emotional person >.> I cry easily, get pissed off easily, laugh easily, etc. etc.
heh, it's getting dangerous when my sister pissed me off again as well...i'm quite emotional, too. same as you just said >.>

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
meh >.> You should see me get mad at my brother o.o it gets pretty dangerous when that happens XD I'm and extremely emotional person >.>
I'd rather not I might get too scared and pass out :D[br]Posted on: December 30, 2006, 08:04:13 AM_________________________________________________Happy New Year to everyone here at MH! The best of luck to all you guys :D

juUnior

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Poland
glasskatana said:
Awww, tigers. If they weren't killing machines I would snuggle with them all day.
My thoughts when I'm in a serious mood :x But for example if you would have a baby tiger, if you would raised it well, it woudnt be so killing machine ;p

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
BlueChild said:
heh, it's getting dangerous when my sister pissed me off again as well...i'm quite emotional, too. same as you just said >.>
Urgh o.o I dont want to see/feel you then xD ;) Wish you happy new year =)

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I should say here ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

And may you guys have a happy year ahead

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:

And no wai is Khal a Hunk. Not now, not in a million years.
I laugh at funny things...Don't cry easily, don't get pissed easily. I have my pet peeves that will turn me instantaniously into a wrathful being, and it's been a long time since I witnessed/heard something sad enough to make me cry.[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 09:22:22 AM_________________________________________________
juUnior said:
My thoughts when I'm in a serious mood :x But for example if you would have a baby tiger, if you would raised it well, it woudnt be so killing machine ;p
actually that's not really true. For one, no matter how you raise them, they'll retain the physical parts of their body that are dangerous. Claws, Fangs, muscle mass. Plus, you can never remove the instinct from a big cat. Just ask Siegfried and Roy.

juUnior

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Poland
glasskatana said:
actually that's not really true. For one, no matter how you raise them, they'll retain the physical parts of their body that are dangerous. Claws, Fangs, muscle mass. Plus, you can never remove the instinct from a big cat. Just ask Siegfried and Roy.
That will be always like that, bacause it's big cat ;p

And i'm also writing to all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!

worm34

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well it's almost here 2007, I can't wait. I hope everyone here enjoys the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
glasskatana said:
I laugh at funny things...Don't cry easily, don't get pissed easily. I have my pet peeves that will turn me instantaniously into a wrathful being, and it's been a long time since I witnessed/heard something sad enough to make me cry.
I cry pretty much a couple times a week ,oO Cried this morning reading a sad fanfic >.>

glasskatana

Reaction score
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
I cry pretty much a couple times a week ,oO Cried this morning reading a sad fanfic >.>
>.> Was it an Inuyasha fic?

Status
Not open for further replies.