Archived - The Hang Out Thread | Page 78 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I hope the bug will go away, 5il3nc3r. I love football (soccer) video game. I got calluses on both thumbs for playing too much game.

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
5il3nc3r said:
Anyway, did some more FIFA today. God it's buggy o.o

§ıĿ
HAHA if my new Fifa is bugged then I know who to blame!

5il3nc3r

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Indeed... of course, I'm only one of like 140 testers, plus thier supervisors.

Also, we only get to look for bugs in sections that EA specify. So we aren't really allowed to just play around to see if the game's good or not. Plus, EA doesn't want our input, aside from bug reports. So we aren't allowed to give them suggestions.

Ah well.

§ıĿ

P.S.: I got promoted today O.O
I'm now a supervisor... after 3 days of working for them... ._o

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
5il3nc3r said:
Indeed... of course, I'm only one of like 140 testers, plus thier supervisors.

Also, we only get to look for bugs in sections that EA specify. So we aren't really allowed to just play around to see if the game's good or not. Plus, EA doesn't want our input, aside from bug reports. So we aren't allowed to give them suggestions.

Ah well.

§ıĿ

P.S.: I got promoted today O.O
I'm now a supervisor... after 3 days of working for them... ._o
Haha congrats. Seem like you're doing a nice job over there :) Means that already more money xD?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Congrats 5il3nc3r :)

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hang out thread, eh? Well, I'm hanging out since I've got nothing better to do at the moment. About to finish up a translation.

glasskatana

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
hanging out since nobody's requested an iNaruto pic. Can't wait for Tuesday. Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The iPod things are all generally amusing. Even though I have no real graphical talent I've been considering making a full on iPod commercial for HG. That would be awesome.[br]Posted on: July 29, 2006, 04:37:14 AM_________________________________________________Pffft. People don't hang out here, they hang out in the blasted Naruto threads. Maybe if this was named the Naruto hang out people would be here.

!!!!!

Rampages

Reaction score
Country
Canada
zindryr said:
Pffft. People don't hang out here, they hang out in the blasted Naruto threads. Maybe if this was named the Naruto hang out people would be here.

!!!!!
LoL

Good idea.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
It was a late surprise birthday gift from her and I'm still thankful for having a great friend and also for having MJ. I had to save for 7 months so I can get Bono and you're right, i should probably make him work once in a while.
One more thing, do you think we should move this conversation in the Hangout Thread instead. After all, this is the discussion thread for 25 or 50 Things... I don't wanna break any rules.
Movied our little convo over here. lol.

I've been best friends with my best friend for over 10 years now (Since 1st grade) and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's one of the few people that I can say absolutely ANYTHING to and won't be offended/freaked out/disgusted. She's always there for me, and vice versa. I don't get to see her very often because we go to different schools, but she's still closer to me than anyone else I know. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Yeah, you definently should give Bono some love. :) He's probably all sad and lonely and depressed because you love MJ better than him XD

Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
Movied our little convo over here. lol.

I've been best friends with my best friend for over 10 years now (Since 1st grade) and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's one of the few people that I can say absolutely ANYTHING to and won't be offended/freaked out/disgusted. She's always there for me, and vice versa. I don't get to see her very often because we go to different schools, but she's still closer to me than anyone else I know. Like I said, I don't know what I'd do without her. When my older brother Wolfe died a few years ago, I went to her house unannounced, and she just took me into her room and let me cry and talk. She's one of those rare people who's just always there, no matter what. :)

Yeah, you definently should give Bono some love. :) He's probably all sad and lonely and depressed because you love MJ better than him XD
I have several best friends, we've known each other since we were 9 yrs old, so it's been about 19 years now. but my bestest friend, Henry, can communicate with me less words than most people do, kinda like Ryokan Kurita and Daikichi Komusubi in Eyeshield 21 (if you haven't read Eyeshield 21, then you should, it's very funny). We didnt even realize it until another friend read Eyeshield 21 on my laptop and told us about it. and he always know if i'm in trouble. one time, he called me from another town when i was really feeling down. he just said: "don't worry, man. it'll pass." and i felt better all of a sudden. Sorry to hear about your brother, losing a family member is always hard, my mother died when i was 11 and my dad last year and both times my friend was there to pick me back up.

Though MJ goes with me almost anywhere, i dont think bono will be jealous, cos i got all of U2 songs from their album Joshua Tree to How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I'm still looking for their other four album CD. Another funny thing, the last time I took Bono, I got interviewed by a lifestyle magazine asking me about what i'm listening to on my iPod, dumb question. What else should I be listening on a U2 iPod?

Currently I'm listening to old & new stuffs like U2; Dave Matthews Band; Led Zeppelin; KISS; Marillion; Emerson, Lake & Palmer; Audioslave; Hoobastank; Green Day; Incubus; Jack Johnson; Keane; Nickelback; Deep Purple; The Who; The Beatles; Styx; Van Halen and i just found out somebody put Backstreet Boys in MJ. I dont mind, but it ruins the theme.

So, what's on ur playlist?

rennokun

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
guys i need help deciding whether to buy pz3 or xbox360

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah that game looks quite funny...I would ten to ps3 too. Its expansive and I dont really like Sony but they simply have the best game support ever.

zindryr

誰も知らない
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

That's what I want. The freaking Wii, it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.