The Inane Thread!!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Inane Thread!!!

eaballer10

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
WOW! Has it really been that long??? I just noticed Inane doesn't even have a Edited Mangas thread! We haven't released in ages...

We'll we all alive and kicking, and are working our butts off to get you all great releases. We're doing a lot of new and improved stuff, so make sure to download all of the chapters when we release them.

For anyone who has paid attention to us, our the last chapter we released we was Chapter 289. :sweat But if it's any consolation, we are planning on releasing chapters 290-318~ very soon. All as a super batch release!

You can also check our progress here: http://www.inanemanga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85

Please feel free to ask us ANY questions, or leave us any comments/concerns, here. We'll be sure to answer them all. Enjoy the good news that your favorite Edited Manga team is making it's HUGE come back!!!

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
eaballer10 said:
Enjoy the good news that your favorite Edited Manga team is making it's HUGE come back!!!
Wowz, great! :nuts
I used to collect the Inane releases, so it'll be great to collect them again. ^___^
But errrrr, i've been hearing lots of comeback rumours over the last four months, is it for real this time? >.>

As for questions: how many people are working for Inane right now ( in the Naruto department ) and why were the releases halted again? :oh

eaballer10

Reaction score
Country
United States
Khal said:
But errrrr, i've been hearing lots of comeback rumours over the last four months, is it for real this time? >.>
LOL!

Yes, this is probably the tenth time this was mentioned... >_> We had planned on releasing everything up to date on July 31st, but some things popped up. But yes, we are still working everyday.

I also made this thread to remind us Inane workers that the fans care and are waiting for us, hopefully giving us some motivation to speed the process up a bit. ^^

Khal said:
As for questions: how many people are working for Inane right now ( in the Naruto department ) and why were the releases halted again? :oh
And now for the kicker... Inane is indeed low on active members. From what I can note, the members are:

Auvixa, Rolobio, Pazuzu, BuddyBlank_, Eaballer10, Vash83, Fl4sh, and Tyger. (Btw, this is just Inane [Naruto] members... Inane Edited Mangas covers more than just Naruto manga.)

Which is only 8 members... 5 of those, who are actually doing much. But of course, "life" happens, and some can't do as much as others.

So with such a small team, kicking out chapters is a bit tough at times, but we manage just great. ^^ Once we catch up, we'll be doing our weekly releases, which should be no problem at all for us to handle effortlessly.

HK-47

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
great to see that inane is alive and kicking! judging from the quality of your previous releases, i'm sure that these ones will be worth the wait. :smile-big

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
eaballer10 said:
Please feel free to ask us ANY questions, or leave us any comments/concerns, here. We'll be sure to answer them all. Enjoy the good news that your favorite Edited Manga team is making it's HUGE come back!!!
I would like to know if there are some news about Initial D.

La_Muerte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
1 thing i would like to know is if u guys are releasing them as volumes or regular chapters? if u guys are gonna release them as volumes i would like to know if you guys will release it with the special extras that are in the tanks?

eaballer10

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luckas04 said:
I would like to know if there are some news about Initial D.
^^ Sorry... I'm not sure what's going on with Initial D. You can check around www.inanemanga.com and see if there is any news. I can ask around Inane to see what the deal is with it, as well.

La_Muerte said:
1 thing i would like to know is if u guys are releasing them as volumes or regular chapters? if u guys are gonna release them as volumes i would like to know if you guys will release it with the special extras that are in the tanks?
Well, what would you prefer? I personally think it's a good idea to release volumes, and individual chapters.. though I'm uncertain how we are going to release them.

And a question for you, La_Muerte... where do you get your tanks from? :tem

YozoraVII

Reaction score
Hello!

We'll be releasing all of the chapters together in 1 batch file or volumes or something, as well as individually (for those with slow connections and what-not).

Our xdcc bots will probably have them grouped into volumes as well.

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
eaballer10 said:
^^ Sorry... I'm not sure what's going on with Initial D. You can check around www.inanemanga.com and see if there is any news. I can ask around Inane to see what the deal is with it, as well.
Thanks, I think they are slowly working on it.

s206

Reaction score
Country
United States
good to hear that inane still working hard. They are still number one in my book! btw tell xplo i said hi :) (if he is still there)

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
eaballer10 said:
WOW! Has it really been that long??? I just noticed Inane doesn't even have a Edited Mangas thread! We haven't released in ages...

We'll we all alive and kicking, and are working our butts off to get you all great releases. We're doing a lot of new and improved stuff, so make sure to download all of the chapters when we release them.

For anyone who has paid attention to us, our the last chapter we released we was Chapter 289. :sweat But if it's any consolation, we are planning on releasing chapters 290-318~ very soon. All as a super batch release!

You can also check our progress here: http://www.inanemanga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85

Inane will always be my favourite scanslation team.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hm, this thread was started in August. No news from Inane since then >.>;

What's up, Databook Man? Heh...