The INP-Mangaz Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The INP-Mangaz Thread

abc1233

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
hey, this is our thread.

we're a fairly new group, founded just over a month ago by me and ace (known as warefly on here).

we have around 20 dedicated members so far, hoping to recruit some more.

our projects are:
One Piece
Hitman Reborn
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater

we have worked on other side-projects as well such as blazer drive and over drive.

We were established as a sort of extension to inp (the anime fansub group), so you can find our releases on instantz.net.

you can always join our forums and talk to us and keep up to date with our releases on www.inpforums.com

you can come talk to us on our irc channel #INP-Mangaz @ irc.rizon.net, we always like talking to new people :)

our site is currently still under construction and should be online in late september/early october.

hope you guys enjoy our releases :)

Last edited:

strike2020

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
mmm.... anyone can join and we are willing to train u to be able to do take on any job...
the truth is was a type setter, but within a few days of pratice i was able to clean like a pro...

for more information come over to our irc channel
at #inp-mangaz in the server irc.rizon.net

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Clean like a pro huh? LOL

Garbo X

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Lol. You are funny. Lol. So what is your team? I want to see If you are loling for a reason.

Last edited:

abc1233

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
his team is mahou-x, but w/e. i dont care, dont wanna start an argument <_<

btw, please try and refrain from posting something that may piss the team off. sure, strike may not be able to clean like a pro but that was a figure of speech and you're taking it seriously. meh, we wouldn't mind if you give us some advice on why you think the cleaning is crap, but just posting that isn't helpful at all and doesn't benefit you or us.

Last edited:

dragunov

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hey, i want to join in your group. what does it take to be one?

by the way, you could contact me here in mangahelpers since i am a member already or email me at bollosgo@yahoo.com

i know about u guys because i am currently reading one piece, fairy tail and soul eater here at home. :) pls let me join in your team. i beg you. train me as well. i will do my best. i would not disappoint you. il be active and all. :) tnx

Last edited: