Life - The Jobs Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The Jobs Thread

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
What is your occupation in life? Are you studying something or have you established yourself in a career already? I'm interested to know so comment you job or field of study and teach us all a little about what you love :super

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'm a psychology student. Hopefully done in June. Just finished up my internship, were I saw people who experiences all kinds of traumatic events (People with PTSD). It makes me sad, to see how often all these awful things happen. Really makes me want to make a change in the world tbh, do more besides helping people who have suffered for so long. Preventing things like that is what I want to do :pleased

Now I'm curious @WithYouInSpirit What do you do in your life? Job? Study? Something else?

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a psychology student. Hopefully done in June. Just finished up my internship, were I saw people who experiences all kinds of traumatic events (People with PTSD). It makes me sad, to see how often all these awful things happen. Really makes me want to make a change in the world tbh, do more besides helping people who have suffered for so long. Preventing things like that is what I want to do :pleased
sounds nice :) I do telemarketing/set appointments but it's all for the goal of being an accountant since that's what I major in

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sorry I'm so late in replying @MarmaladeSky :sweat
I'm a final year Highschool Student actually but I'm halfway to getting a full Chef Qualification. I plan on studying Anthropology or Social Health Sciences at one of the bigshot universities here in Australia.

So really I'm both studying and working haha. It's a delicate balance.

Final_Boss

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I work in a family business clothing store. Once I get enough money and knowledge I'll start my own business as a game developer. As a side job, I'll produce and sell solar panels/battery banks online.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn’t study in college to become one…but life has its own ways so I am EFL teacher now.