Discussion - The Kakin Battle Royale | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Kakin Battle Royale

Who will be the next prince to die?

• Total voters

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I am not sure whether any of the princes will really have a proper battle..
This is all about indirect fighting, princes are not supposed to kill one another directly.

I can imagine benjamin killing someone, but no martial arts style drawn out battle of him vs tserriednich.
Yeah I know, but as a trained nen user and soldier, if there was one to have a physical fight it would be him

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Some direct battles are unavoidable IMO. Even if it's not between princes, it could be between a prince and some bodyguards. Benjamin can fight and in the last chapters Tserriednich was planning to spar with Sarkof. Without Kurapika's plan Benjamin would have attacked his brother directly.

lulukaruins

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
Yeah, Tser will definitely get time to demonstrate his ability in one-on-one combat. If not in SW plot, then probably against Kurapika. For Benjamin, I'll be laughing if his muscle didn't help much. Still wondering about his Beast ability.

Announcement next month, everyone?. I hope so...

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thr whole top 5 have not really shown their full potential yet.

We do not know ben's beast.
We do not exactly know camilla's beast
We do not exactly know Zhang Lei's beast (nor does he know nen yet)
We do not exactly know what Tserriednich's second beast can do.
We do not know exactly Tubeppa's beast nor does she know nen yet.

Ofc, people can die before realizing th eir full potential, but i cannot imagine any of them dying before really knowing what their beasts can do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One thing i gotta say: I genuinely love Camilla. She is a great character.

I know she gets a lot of hate for being so selfish, but i really understand why she is the way she is.
She knew from birth she would fight the other princes and had to prepare, only knowing Benjamin for her early life who was probably always competative. She knew that every new sibling born from her mother would eventually be a deadly opponent.

That makes you lonely and it makes you resent your mother. How could she keep giving birth instead of only supporting you?
So Camilla did not get close to anyone, she just has relationships of people she can control. The only exception is her Hatsu.
The cat is her life insurance and she fully expects being killed. She even rejects the 'help' of the guardian beast and is not interested in figuring it out. She wants to deal with this alone like she always did.
And then she thought to herself 'as long as i have her, I won't lose'. She is the only thing in the world someone as independent and lonely as camilla can cling to and show affection towards, even tho it is just a nenbeast.