Discussion - The King of Clover | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The King of Clover

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Is a question I have in mind for a while:

But what connection does the King of Clover have with Noelle and his brothers? I have always assumed they were his children, but he has a different surname, also according to the data of Tabata, Augustus Kira is 35 years old, only six years more than Nozel ...

Then ?

Koi Kage

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is a question I have in mind for a while:

But what connection does the King of Clover have with Noelle and his brothers? I have always assumed they were his children, but he has a different surname, also according to the data of Tabata, Augustus Kira is 35 years old, only six years more than Nozel ...

Then ?
Back during the middle ages its not unheard of for someone to be referred to by the place they live at as a sir name take Leonardo Di Vinci his name translates to Leonardo of Vinci, Vinci being the the place where he was born, and its not unheard of for people of high standing during the middle ages to be renamed based on circumstances (being knighted, marrage and the like) this leads me to believe that Agustus Kira Clover is a name that someone of the royal blood-line has to take once they succeed the previous king. Also it is quite possible that the original Agustus Kira Clover couldn't/didn't have a child which would then be passed to the closest family member which ties back around to the name is acquired after ascending the throne

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yes, but the question remains, what is their relationship?

And uncle? A distant cousin?

Because the king is 35, while Nozelle has 29.

Koi Kage

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, but the question remains, what is their relationship?

And uncle? A distant cousin?

Because the king is 35, while Nozelle has 29.
More then likely a cousin from their fathers side of the family which wouldn't really surprise me since we know more about their mothers side of the family.