The Last Person to Post Wins - Beelzemon | Page 73 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I think he should just tell them his new policies and rules and let them roll with it for awhile then start change things slowly, kicking them right off the bat would appears like he did it to avenge Trump, Also he speak about balanced views yet American right wing extremists are swarming the platform saying that they own the place and even tweeted racist stuff and bet that they won’t get banned for it. It will only make him appear bad imo. As for American liberals, I honestly hate them, They are literally as bad or worse yet they don’t get banned.
8 days ago he said this:

:XD He has no intention of doing this slowly. As for me, i think all social media should be pretty much like 4chan, less than that won't have my approval, so pretty much don't care... but the tears shed are delicious.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Lawless zones where everything goes and nobody takes responsibility for shit and lies?

That's just bullshit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Musk is just mad he got copyright flagged that one time for sharing art without credits. Now he kills all administration on the platform.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Such sleepy babies <3 today Paco was spying on the new neighbors, also very cute haha

I agree, you don't own people. Got to put a little bit of faith in those we love right :blush
So cute

:aki

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Lawless zones where everything goes and nobody takes responsibility for shit and lies?

That's just bullshit.
Funny thing coming from you.

Let people be responsible on where it really matters, real life.
The more intense internet gets, the more people will start leaving it.

I think i would severely waste my time explaining every corner of my opinion about internet in this forum. But in short, internet should simply stay in our lives no more than as a toy for a kid to play sometime in a day.

The urge for acceptance, the urge for a dopamine reaction in people are doing terrible damage. People need to start discerning reality from fiction. People need to really understand what things in real life can be done, and what others cannot be done:

Ex:

As a lover of freedom, i can only imagine to offer them a place where they can really be free, not a place where they can be enslaved.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Internet is real life. You interact with real people. It's a work and information tool. It isn't a vacuum and can't be made into one. It's a digital public space, and real public spaces have certain rules and laws, digital one should as well. You shouldn't do stuff online you wouldn't do irl.

Also linking that glue nutjob to this is completely unrelated. A total slippery slope argument. There is nothing about that directly related to subject matter. He would have done probably pre-Internet as well for traditional media coverage.

Also would you care to elobrate? When did I lie or not take responsibility for my actions?

Also, that real life stuff is ridiculous coming from you. You have told the stories of how you treated that one girl who showed interest at you or how you've treated random protesters. You behave as shitty and rude in irl as online.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi
Why is it only 6am and not Saturday yet? ? ?
<_>

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
oh, it's both saturday and not saturday at the same time here :teehee

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
If you believe some group is posting lies then you are free to debunk them and people are the judge, Some would agree, Some won't. Its very complicated issue when all groups call eachother liars. Its better to use reasoning than silencing everyone who has a different view or opinion. It would only add salt to injury. People with supposedly false views would only be more adamant on their believes. Reasoning works, I have seen people change sides or pulled back from radicalism.

Hate speech is different tho, It should be banned on every platform, Twitter was only applying it to American rightards. It even happened to me once, Someone brought up my skin color in a discussion and called me "Bastard white girl who don't belong" by a pro zionist selfhating white cuck American leftard and btw his comment still there despite reporting it and i was asked to remove my "offensive tweets" which was a response to to this American cuck hate speech about me.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, but in the example of Trump his lies where substationally massive (country wide election fraud) and he provided zero credible evidence and his constant lying lead to a violent attempt of a coup, where people died. So yeah, banning him was right. The guys claims were inciting people for a civil war.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yeah, but in the example of Trump his lies where substationally massive (country wide election fraud) and he provided zero credible evidence and his constant lying lead to a violent attempt of a coup, where people died. So yeah, banning him was right. The guys claims were inciting people for a civil war.
True, He deserved it. but why he didn't go to prison and why he is eligible to run for a second term.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
True, He deserved it. but why he didn't go to prison and why he is eligible to run for a second term.
That might change, I understood that investigation process hasn't ended and he might still be charged.

But this was indeed the starting point of this discussion. Musk wants to un-ban Trump and gave boot to the people who did it. Thus I called Musk an idiot

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Soooo weekend plans? What are you all up to

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
maybe some cafe hangout with my brother if we are not lazy. and rest.

you?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
oooh! please do share pics riku :zomg

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Oohh halloween party and cafe hangouts, loving that! 🤗

I’m going out for some drinks on Saturday night, spending Sunday with someone else~ So goodtimes ahead

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well sort of lizardman. I was inspired when we talked about the lack of finnish cryptids in the group chat. It's an reference to a Finnish pop song with lyrics I'm a mystical discoman/ I'm a tongue flicking lizardman/ I'm a New England leatherman

Basically recycling my disco fish costume from few years back.

Fuck, forgot to take batteries and a film retriever from the office. They've already put the alarms on.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Capitalist hype man with mystified public image. Not like he actually designs or engineers space vessels himself. Hires people to do it and "supervises".
Yeah, but he somehow gets the credit for it, especially for the cars/founding of Tesla, because he's smart enough to trick his fanboys. Being wealthy really does let you get away with being a stupid piece of shit, given how wrong or full of lies Elote is. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually starts cracking down on unions and/or any talk of pro-workers against companies.

That's just bullshit.

I think Musk is just mad he got copyright flagged that one time for sharing art without credits. Now he kills all administration on the platform.
Pretty sure it'll be mostly right wingers and bigots that'll get away with being trash while the left and minorities get in trouble. As usual. Wouldn't be surprised to see more Palestinian activists banned as well.

Exactly! He broke the rules and got banned. Nothing wrong there, that's not censorship or infringement on freedom of speech, that's accountability. Elote is such a fuckface.
Soooo weekend plans? What are you all up to
Work tomorrow and then NYC for a friend's Halloween party. Sunday, taking my mom to temples as per monthly usual, sadly.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm 😒🤔 I always go as an 'Indian' each year.
Costumes n such are not necessary in my case. Have dis natural inborn abilities n qualities. :nod

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Hmm 😒🤔 I always go as an 'Indian' each year.
Costumes n such are not necessary in my case. Have dis natural inborn abilities n qualities. :nod
do you smell like curry?

Status
Not open for further replies.