The Last Person to Post Wins - Empadão de Frango | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Empadão de Frango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker

Who needs a team when you can just play Jax.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
[

Started today. Won my second game and haven't won since LOL. Got 3rd or 2nd place once tho.

I'm quite good at races but pretty awful at the jumping ones. Team matches can fuck off tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Takeshi castle fortnite is more accurate
I played I think 7 episodes yesterday. Never even made to final round. Two times really close.

I hate one where the up and down doors are. The slide and jump at the end. I always miss calculate my timing and splat head first to the door.

The team ones are just luck really. Well in the ball game you can atleast mess with other teams if your team is useless, but the tail game is just lucky madness.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I've been wanting to get fall guys, but still unsure..
I'd say for 20 bucks it's worth it. Most likely you'll have fun with it atleast one night, especially with friends (be it online or taking turns on the couch as we did).

20 bucks is about what a night out would be at least, so all extra time spent playing after is just money back home.

Unless you get addicted and start buying all the skins from in-game store.

But sure, it ain't the deepest game. Like eventually there aren't that many courses, the game is simple, graphics are simple. Just rinse and repeat as long as it feels fun.

It's been such a huge hit though, that I think the development is going on like crazy and new stuff will be coming regularly.

I'm still mentally in 2009. "Omg, it is already post #1464, I gotta post fast so I have a shot at winning this"

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

@Hardy
My old PSP still works.
I'm gonna download this PSP eboot ROM in CDRomance instead of trying the free emulators in android.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh, long time since Pokemon custom hack where thing. Or are they still?

I remember there being one or two actualy good ones out there.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
I'd say for 20 bucks it's worth it. Most likely you'll have fun with it atleast one night, especially with friends (be it online or taking turns on the couch as we did).

20 bucks is about what a night out would be at least, so all extra time spent playing after is just money back home.

But sure, it ain't the deepest game. Like eventually there aren't that many courses, the game is simple, graphics are simple. Just rinse and repeat as long as it feels fun.

It's been such a huge hit though, that I think the development is going on like crazy and new stuff will be coming regularly.
I will take this into consideration

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I played I think 7 episodes yesterday. Never even made to final round. Two times really close.

I hate one where the up and down doors are. The slide and jump at the end. I always miss calculate my timing and splat head first to the door.

The team ones are just luck really. Well in the ball game you can atleast mess with other teams if your team is useless, but the tail game is just lucky madness.

I'm still mentally in 2009. "Omg, it is already post #1464, I gotta post fast so I have a shot at winning this"
Approach the doors as they go up. By the time you get there they will be down. The 2 sets before the slide are exceptions, in the first one you do the opposite, in the second one you avoid the side ones as for some reason they go down less often.

Haven't enjoyed any of the team ones, I have yet to play the football one tho

The slide follows the same reasoning. Go for the door that is going up.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Pro Strategies there.

Yeah the Team Games are kinda bad. Like I actually like some of them (ball games and the virus/tag one) but if your teams has like few or sometimes even just 1player less than others, you are done pretty much.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Oooh yeah the virus one is actually fun, I only played it once though. Another problem with the team ones is that it's frustrating as hell playing almost perfectly and still lose, unlike everything else in this game this one is not in your hands (the tail one being the worst offender, as you can have the tail for the whole game and still easily lose...). They are all awfully long too and in most only the last 30 seconds really matter.

The catching eggs/balls gets ruined by the fact the meta is screwing one team over, so you are better off playing as a bastard and bring one team down rather than help your own.

If you ever play the ring one, stick to a ramp and make it your territory, it's the only way I managed to contribute decently.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Fall guys?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Guys fall

Oh, long time since Pokemon custom hack where thing. Or are they still?

I remember there being one or two actualy good ones out there.
There are some big ones being worked on, even.

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
look fun, it's quite refreshing to see a battle royal that's not a shooter

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Wait it's not a shooter?

uninstalls

scav

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
btw @Ustegius are you still playing CTR?

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
look fun, it's quite refreshing to see a battle royal that's not a shooter
Yeah, it is. And simple enough for anyone to enjoy with out the need to buy full on gamer setup and git gud with hundreds of hours of training. Join a match and move to the general direction of goal until your out. Simple fun.

btw @Ustegius are you still playing CTR?
Nope, haven't played for a long while. I kept on with it like month after release, and eventually moved on to other games and never returned. Unlike Mario Kart 8D which I still occasionally play with friends.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
You guys played ctr and didn't tell me? ;-;

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Big difference between ctr and mk is that the former requires much more skill to do well... Which ends up being tiring as you gotta be completely focused through the whole race. In mk you can relax and actually enjoy playing, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.