Fun Thread - The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
My nails gotten abit long, I hate to cut them but it is so sharp i accidentally cut myself and others with it. The main reason because it snags on the keyboard lol.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn... cant escapes roaches.... its a fekn universal lifeform evolution.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Peace to the Middle East.
🙏

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

:Haha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hardly think he's getting peace.

I actually kind of like that guy for maintaining stability and order in the world.

Will be watching for policy and strategy changes now that he's gone to deduce what impact he might have had.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

# c h u d

A cold Saturday, a broken view.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mere
Papa
Cycle
Laye

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I love listening to women on discord, I’m playing this game the ants: kingdom underground, Basically every alliance got their discord server so I’m jumping from one alliance to another alliance and meet new people from all over the world and just creep on them because that what i do, I was in a Russian server and I joined a Russian alliance, Instead of discord they use telegram and I was in a group call and I can clearly listen to what they are saying. So this Russian women named Anastasia decomposed all of her husband premium ants. Decomposing ants give you materials and it is irreversible. People spend years leveling up their ants even for pay to win players and she just wiped not 1 ant but all his premium ants and I’m not exaggerating here. It’s about 50k USD. The reason was because he messed around with another women who play the game and during this call we could hear her husband crying and screaming at her and threatening to kill and beat her. They also got children btw.

I'm in a server where all Germans hate my ass, They actually saved my account ID and they don't allow me in any of their alliances, Even if i got to join them, I find myself kicked the next day or week. The reason is because i was a pirate, There are ways to play in this game, Either you play for the server as a team player or you become an outlaw who cause chaos and in my first days i was full time pirate looting german resources so i'm completely banned from all German alliances. I have to change the whole server to meet new Germans to fix this issue if i wanted to join them, I used to bully germans the most because they are free to play players like me at least mostly and i just loot them whenever their shield isn't on that because they are cheap, They have money but stingy lol. Sadly i don't understand german, I was still in the discord servers and i could join voice chats but i dont understand a single word.

Well in Spanish alliances, They kicked me for replying with despacito whenever they mentioned my name. :lmao

I hate to say it but it is better in American alliances, People actually funny and friendly but also perverts.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
If we can somehow alter the perception of time in our brain, we can likely integrate it into VR. And it will be something like psychological time dilation. Where a one hour session in immersive VR, might feel like a lifetime.

Things have been going too slow. With so much promise but don’t know how much will be delivered. We still don’t have flying cars that was promised 50 years ago.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Wtf? Spend 50k on a character from a game, my stupidity meter went to another galaxy after that. It is to gamble at least?

I actually kind of like that guy for maintaining stability and order in the world.

Will be watching for policy and strategy changes now that he's gone to deduce what impact he might have had.
I've no morality to ground you for liking a villain. Even when it is one of the most evilest person in human history. So... ok.

Beautiful.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
that’s strategy mobile games for you, it offers you advantages with seemingly low price but you find yourself drowning in a rabbit hole that has no end, when you buy new ant they nerf it and add new ants to the game with better powers for sometime. then they nerf them once more and add new items for old ants that gives them their old powers back but at greater price and so on, They keep adding new content every single update and people find themselves spending a lot. In a way i understand how they feel. They are kinda forced to do it because if they didn’t keep up their investments will be in vain.

The developers know how to keep everyone playing though. There are very powerful ants that is free for all but very hard to obtain. If you are lucky enough you can get powerful ants for free. Even if you are not lucky enough you guaranteed to get at least one powerful ants that can carry you a bit.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
tired... :nomoar

lol shobu that signature :lmao

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ruin me, ruan mei, Roam over mee.

Last but not least, ACKNOWLEDGE Meh!
*brother got my neice to start saying that, its hilarious* ☝

Its a really beauTiful day here. Hope yall are having a good Sunday. Gots to appreciate this life man on days like this when them bugs 🐛 r out ta sting or bite cha.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
alliances

Back in the browser based strategy mmo days.

I played a game called space where one of the clans was staffed by members of a middle eastern terrorist group.

It wasn't al qaeda, isis, hamas, hezbollah or any big name group.

I had to google search the name to verify it was terrorist like they claimed. (Don't remember what the name was unfortunately).

They weren't in opposition to the USA/UN at the time, so I guess they could be open about it? They were up front about it and told everyone & no one seemed to care.

There was another game called War of Supremacy that was WW II browser based & had many active and retired US military.

I think some of them were somewhat high ranking officers & omg I used to beat the living daylights out of them in game.

Which might have been when I lost respect for CEOs and leader types. Realizing they could lean towards being overrated.

:Haha

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
who celebrates Monday?