The Last Person to Post Wins - Onigiri | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Onigiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
O
Subz grats @scav.
Too bad you didn't win with my suggestion for 1500.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I found out I can transfer Pokemon from one save to another using Pokemon Home. So yaay, I can recover my lost legendaries and farm starters just by playing a new game of Shield.

I still need to check if the DLC is locked to the user who bought it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I found out I can transfer Pokemon from one save to another using Pokemon Home. So yaay, I can recover my lost legendaries and farm starters just by playing a new game of Shield.

You can have multiple saves? That's unheard of for DS-pokemon and even earlier maybe. Is it tied to the profile you start the game with?

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
You can have multiple saves? That's unheard of for DS-pokemon and even earlier maybe. Is it tied to the profile you start the game with?
Well by saves I mean user profiles. I already have one extra profile for replaying games that usually have just 1 save slot. I tested this out, and in Pokemon Home you can change the profile within the app, and move Pokemon to the Home Box, then change the user again and then move the mon from Home Box to that another users game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So it's not exactly like save files, but kind of.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well by saves I mean user profiles. I already have one extra profile for replaying games that usually have just 1 save slot. I tested this out, and in Pokemon Home you can change the profile within the app, and move Pokemon to the Home Box, then change the user again and then move the mon from Home Box to that another users game.

So it's not exactly like save files, but kind of.
Huh, I wonder if that's an intentional feature or an oversight with Pokemon Home? Wasn't the whole point of 1-save per game in the past to prevent getting yourself/for others a lot of limited pokemon like legendaries? Interesting.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Huh, I wonder if that's an intentional feature or an oversight with Pokemon Home? Wasn't the whole point of 1-save per game in the past to prevent getting yourself/for others a lot of limited pokemon like legendaries? Interesting.
It seems intentional. Why'd they have a change user in app, if they didn't want people to do that? Also if I got it right, it has been like that for over an year now, so it doesn't seem like a thing that they are intending to fix.

People breed starters anyway and to get another set of legendaries you need to invest another 40h-ish into the game so maybe they are just chaning their thinking at GF and are like "OK, if you invest that much time and effort on Pokemon, I guess you can have double/triple/etc. legendaries"

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
How does he do that
I remember a theory of how Zoro's Asura is created by taking the evil disposition of one of his swords that happen to be cursed, Sandai Kitetsu i think it was the name.

The thing with the gif is a foreshadowing to fully obtaining the Asura technique.

Hey @Kiki nice rivalry over Stark and Wayne. But i know a universe where the latter is Bathanos!!

:lmao

Boi, Dove Cameron will be Bubbles in Netflix adaption of PPG, yummy :hurrgasm i mean, that's totally worth watching now, she's good actress.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

You go ust! just down forget my Penguin-chan.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Boi, Dove Cameron will be Bubbles in Netflix adaption of PPG, yummy :hurrgasm i mean, that's totally worth watching now, she's good actress.
Uh, no. She isn't.

Neither are the other two, as far as I know and have seen. But all three are perfect for CW though. So.. good casting, still?

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Uh, no. She isn't.

Neither are the other two, as far as I know and have seen. But all three are perfect for CW though. So.. good casting, still?
Buu, what a let down. Saw it close to an image of bubbles, and thought was real, thanks Xad.
Yeah hahaha.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
You go ust! just down forget my Penguin-chan.
When? I wish there was some sort of trading option that wouldn't need real-time coordination.

I'd appreciate a galarian farfetch'd btw. Still don't have despite how much I love Sirfetchd.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'd appreciate a galarian farfetch'd btw. Still don't have despite how much I love Sirfetchd.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
When? I wish there was some sort of trading option that wouldn't need real-time coordination.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

^How about now?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Buu, what a let down. Saw it close to an image of bubbles, and thought was real, thanks Xad.
Yeah hahaha.
No, she is Bubbles. I was talking about the fact that she isn't a good actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.