The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Idk I think eps-wise it could‘ve fit, my theory is that they thought they’d have a much more impactful ending with ending it on the Lenos arc. Which is true, while novel 4 was better, 5 gives you some romance at the end and was quite a memorable scene for me even today, with the snow and bells.
This next book I‘m reading, the 7th, seems to just have side stories involving some characters, but despite that I still enjoy them. The writing is really good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yep, those are the one. The boat maps are tedious because they all look the same and are rather boring, but the desert maps are just such a big slog. And it gets even worse in chapter 4 :XD
How do you play with the 2 armies? You slowly advancing with both, or first finish one route then the other?

Most units in all FE games have low resistance growths and will always have trouble with mages, so you have to approach those carefully. Some characters/classes have better resistance than others, and Echoes also has some items that can increase res.

Gotta either take them out in player phase or be careful to use pegasi/your own mages for it. Or just tank it, units have enough hp to tank at least one attack or more depending on the enemy mage stats/spell. The priests of Duma are especially annoying, having low hit % but if they hit it‘ll hurt plenty.
The writing of Hasekura is so freaking good, I still have to find a Japanese novelist that captivates me like her writing does.
Also I think you are starting to realize that the point of S&W is not the "meat of the plot" if you know what I mean, but all the things that happen in the journey. I find those books to be that relaxing because they give the spotlight to all the small things that in the end are so important in life.

What do you mean it gets worse in Chapter 4? :8C

With the armies I decided to advance as much as I could with Celica since I was focused on it when Ch. 2 ended, but damn is it meh... Dread Fighter + Brave sword too op, figured that out and now the game is broken.
Then again I made one level of Alm's path and decided to not go further since then reinforcements start to attack me everytime I leave him standing still, so I went back in the map. :oh
Also the villains are so meh in Celica's route, Alm at least has Berkut as a nemesis (heh, memories of the sheep, spoileeeers! :lambirb)
Im also quite hyped with the Emperor waiting for him... oh well I'll get there again when Im finished with the mages group... well... them and the useless Boey. :p

It's going well with the girlfriend(?), I had bbq with my bff from uni, suprisingly met and sauna'd with another good friend from 9th grade, and a newer friend is coming here too and got me tickets for a sold-out con.

This is too good. Something is pound to go wrong soon.
Dont think so negatively man, things will keep going good as long as you wish them to be :amuse

@Lady pompom @Farfalla

Passion fruit juice *-* It‘s very nice. This may be the 4th restaurant where I asked for this drink, and so far they all tasted a bit differently :XD Fruit based drinks I guess.
Man, that definitely is lacking vodka or white rum :XD

Yeah, maracuyá is a pretty nice fruit, perfect for cocktails and stuff. Its strong flavour makes it also a good option for mixes... and a good option for deadly shots, be careful.
For maracuyá its two things: Mint and lemon/orange juice. :awe

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
The Snowman?
The Black?
The White?

Or do you possibly mean Olaf of Many Colours?!?

I actually quite enjoyed that film - though, I have to say, I'm not sure I want to rewatch it anytime soon (it's possible that my daughter might like Frozen a little too much)
Both Moana and Frozen get massive airplay in this house, and that has zero to do with my son. Moana deserves every play it gets, but both movies are mostly on for background noise because we love the soundtracks (especially Moana's). But I absolutely adore Olaf.

Last edited:
Reactions: z.5

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The writing of Hasekura is so freaking good, I still have to find a Japanese novelist that captivates me like her writing does.
Also I think you are starting to realize that the point of S&W is not the "meat of the plot" if you know what I mean, but all the things that happen in the journey. I find those books to be that relaxing because they give the spotlight to all the small things that in the end are so important in life.
Um, Hasekura is a „he“ afaik, you said „her writing“ :hmm

And exactly, it‘s not all about the key parts of arcs(like for example the dispute of the two villages in book 4) but also about many smaller scenes(the interactions between Lawrence and Holo are always so good *-*). So you end up having books where there’s 1 central plot element and many smaller scenes, and all are really enjoyable.

What do you mean it gets worse in Chapter 4? :8C

With the armies I decided to advance as much as I could with Celica since I was focused on it when Ch. 2 ended, but damn is it meh... Dread Fighter + Brave sword too op, figured that out and now the game is broken.
Then again I made one level of Alm's path and decided to not go further since then reinforcements start to attack me everytime I leave him standing still, so I went back in the map. :oh
Also the villains are so meh in Celica's route, Alm at least has Berkut as a nemesis (heh, memories of the sheep, spoileeeers! :lambirb)
Im also quite hyped with the Emperor waiting for him... oh well I'll get there again when Im finished with the mages group... well... them and the useless Boey. :p
You‘ll see :rolleyes:

lol how do you already have dread fighters :lmao I only had mine mid-chapter 4. Though I‘m a bit crazy with forcing everyone in the army to be equally leveled and spreading all the exp to everyone. But yeah those are pretty crazy strong, and have another thing that make them the best class by far but you won‘t need that.
Haha I remember doing the same with Alm when I played the original FE2, the game Echoes remade. Got attacked so much with Alm that I moved him back to some safe space :lmao Until I can fully commit to his part.
Yeah Berkut is great, and Celica mainly fights either criminals/pirates and crazed religious folks. You see why Alm‘s part was a good focus for the sheep, especially turned around on the villain side :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've seen prettier

However, that said, it is both delicate and quite evocative - just like Gry himself
:verily
Oh I‘m evocative? That‘s quite sweet :blush

Or maybe this:

A pretty Clitoria~
D:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
wat

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Um, Hasekura is a „he“ afaik, you said „her writing“ :hmm

And exactly, it‘s not all about the key parts of arcs(like for example the dispute of the two villages in book 4) but also about many smaller scenes(the interactions between Lawrence and Holo are always so good *-*). So you end up having books where there’s 1 central plot element and many smaller scenes, and all are really enjoyable.

You‘ll see :rolleyes:

lol how do you already have dread fighters :lmao I only had mine mid-chapter 4. Though I‘m a bit crazy with forcing everyone in the army to be equally leveled and spreading all the exp to everyone. But yeah those are pretty crazy strong, and have another thing that make them the best class by far but you won‘t need that.
Haha I remember doing the same with Alm when I played the original FE2, the game Echoes remade. Got attacked so much with Alm that I moved him back to some safe space :lmao Until I can fully commit to his part.
Yeah Berkut is great, and Celica mainly fights either criminals/pirates and crazed religious folks. You see why Alm‘s part was a good focus for the sheep, especially turned around on the villain side :edu
Typo :p

And Ikr? Its almost funny how Lawrence would even make a top husbando for the next wars, Holo is just adorable, better than in her anime adaptation and she was portrayed pretty well.

Well it wasn't that hard honestly, only sent Saber to the front everytime since he was my bulkiest unit (best def-atk balance by far) and before I knew it he was already ready to promote. Besides with that brave sword I got from the smithee he just one-shots everything he engages, I almost regret discovering it ._.

Now I want to get into Alm's side, seems like the juicy part of the game, damn I hope Ch. 4 isn't as bad as you said or Im going to neglect Celica's side :bored

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just that flower pick lala posted shows shes got more cajones than all of us...cause i wouldnt even test those waters:lmao

@Farfalla