The Last Person to Post Wins - Queen of Puddings | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Queen of Puddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi
Hood Moaning peeps!
O Sammy samsung has something like that called Sammy health I think. Although it would register some walks when I was driving. Not sure if that's been sorted.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You still didn't decide on a Q name guys?
How about
Queen pudding

I just want to add pudding yes, it's technically a different food that start with Q

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Queen Asako

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Look, Raven, not wanting to be rude or anything, but if you don't know a lot about someone, you should not just assume things based on the few things you know. Just makes you look very ignorant.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Look, Raven, not wanting to be rude or anything, but if you don't know a lot about someone, you should not just assume things based on the few things you know. Just makes you look very ignorant.
Chill!
I’m messing around with you. No reason to take everything seriously.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Evil sentimental :fan

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Plant daddy about to grow some petunias. :teehee

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yo @gnut I remember you tagging me about Invincible. Just finished the series... and the comic... It's entertaining for sure. Although I am slightly worried about some of the deviations from the comic. what did they do to Amber's character, and William as well? The series also seems quite rushed and less nuanced in some aspects

Also congrats to whoever won last thread. Quiche or Quaesadilla are both great picks.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Yo @gnut I remember you tagging me about Invincible. Just finished the series... and the comic... It's entertaining for sure. Although I am slightly worried about some of the deviations from the comic. what did they do to Amber's character, and William as well? The series also seems quite rushed and less nuanced in some aspects

Also congrats to whoever won last thread. Quiche or Quaesadilla are both great picks.
The pacing in the show was absolutely bonkers, everything went insanely fast, no room for actual development (depsite it happening), it was just rush all the way through. Which is probably a decision to hook in people faster, I think if they took an episode or two, three for the first main 'twist' to happen, they would've already lost watchers, seeing as everyone is impatient af.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
The pacing in the show was absolutely bonkers, everything went insanely fast, no room for actual development (depsite it happening), it was just rush all the way through. Which is probably a decision to hook in people faster, I think if they took an episode or two, three for the first main 'twist' to happen, they would've already lost watchers, seeing as everyone is impatient af.
Agreed on the pacing issues. Makes one care less about the characters and their journey although it was still enough to hate Amber. Rarely seen an adaptation fail so hard with a character.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I haven't read the comic, nor do I plan to. I'm not that taken by any of the character, mostly because of the disjointed pacing that doesn't let you bond with the characters.

But I don't dislike a character either, there's no reason for me to dislike Amber, I guess, besides lazy writing

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I don‘t think I‘ve ever eaten any Q meals. I‘m inbetween Quiche and Queen of Puddings.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Both are wrong, go for something more delicious, like Quail, Quesadilla's or Quahog.

Definitely Quahog. Steamed, preferably.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Skyr is just yoghurt isn't it? I'm still struggling to understand how Greek yogurt is different from normal yoghurt. Don't confuse me further.

It's all greek yoghurt to me.
Skyr is thicker than Greek or turkish yoghurt the texture is also different. More protein

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Better than your stupid tart and pudding. :nah

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
:hurrgasm