The Last Person to Post Wins - Queen of Puddings | Page 73 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Queen of Puddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm calling you "queen" and good morning :p. yes, I remember that call, it was crazy. I remember you asking wasn't always this crazy between me and charlie:XD

I don't think Rin is a bad character, what I mean is she's a little too serious and blunt for me at times and I am straight forward lol

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
That said Fate is weirdass franchise to follow, I strongly dislike the non-streamline-ness. Which is due to the origin being in video games, I guess?

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, is RIn, your perfect type? I'm not surprised if true, I can see why.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
well more than that you gave this detailed-ass explanation what kind of girls I was into and you were basically describing Rin without saying it was Rin :lmao

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
lmao. well, I don't watch the fate series.

Anyway, I keep looking and thinking my sig gif suits me so well. The style and the way she walks confidently. It's weird but I didn't realize that until now.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Though other than that one sassy greeting sceen, I don't think Nessa at all has a character per se.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
That said Fate is weirdass franchise to follow, I strongly dislike the non-streamline-ness. Which is due to the origin being in video games, I guess?
It really helps to read the vn in my experience, but yes. Its a weird series indeed haha

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Its okay to admit it panda, rins thighs are glorious and we all know that :3

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
What character would you associate with being closest to you irl in mannerisms?
good question? I was just thinking about that. Seriously. My personality molds/changes based on the environment. Like I am very clownish here, so don't take me seriously lol
In real life, I am clownish/silly and nonchalant around friends and family. Around strangers and coworkers, I am aloof, reserve, very polite, and assertive.
In social settings (parties, events etc) I am outgoing, friendly, and semi-open (superficial). So, it can be hard to get to know me. I am what the situation needs or you as a person.

I'll go with rukia's aloofness and reserve mix with Yoruichi's playfulness, calm, and a big teaser. I think a female version of shinji is good example too because he's very clownish on the surface but very good at hiding what he knows and very perceptive.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Did you watch those short youtube 5-min things? She is interesting there. Ofc with game-only most of the characters are likely lame.
Probably she is. The games usually do a terrible job showing character traits of the non two or three mains, such as Hop/Hau.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

good question?
Yeah it's really hard as you don't have your own outside perspective.

@Farfalla called me out the other week, saying Akatsuki no Yona's Yoon character reminds her of me a lot. So I started watching that to see if I should take offense or not :oh

--- Double Post Merged, ---

The first few episodes were quite annoying though, didn't make it far, but I try see what that outside image of myself is

Status
Not open for further replies.