The Last Person to Post Wins - Suck on deez N | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Suck on deez N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
How come ?
When i want to have fun like a 10 yrs old, i start walking on escalators going the other way around, along with a small jump to land at the end to avoid accidents:lmao I do it when nobody else is using it, i'm not as rude as Tom Cruise.

Been doing it since i was 7 yrs old :p

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
When i want to have fun like a 10 yrs old, i start walking on escalators going the other way around, along with a small jump to land at the end to avoid accidents:lmao I do it when nobody else is using it, i'm not as rude as Tom Cruise.

Been doing it since i was 7 yrs old :p
how titillating

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nasi Goreng!

Or naan bread or just good old noodles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The world is already nuts enough
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That Nintendo Direct was lit. No BotW2 unfortunately, but Splatoon3, Mario Golf, Triangle Tactics, and Skyward Sword HD make up for it imho.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Really? I saw mostly complaints

Guess people were expecting stuff like BoTW 2 or Bayonetta 3

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
People always complain about Directs, if it doesn't garner to their specific hopes.

I thought it was great. Triangle Tactics seems like my dream game, I love Splatoon and Mario sports/party games. I'm happy. And Aonuma did say that they'd have news on BotW2 this year.

Besides, Pokemon Day is just ahead. I presume more New Snap info and Gen 4 remakes reveal.

For this specific Direct they even said, that it would be about existing games and first half of 2021. So nobody really should have expected anything on BotW2/Bayonetta/Metroid.

Splatoon and Triangle Tactics were extra to their promises.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I swore I'd buy a new Pro Controller as next gaming investment, but those Zelda joy-cons really tempt me. I've decorated my Switch dock with Zelda decals. Those would really support the concept.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
That looks super cute. But yeah, not gonna happen in english.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Really? I saw mostly complaints

Guess people were expecting stuff like BoTW 2 or Bayonetta 3
I wasn‘t expecting either but didn‘t like the direct still, unfortunately none of the games interested me much or they release too far in the future(2022) to be getting excited for them now.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I wasn‘t expecting either but didn‘t like the direct still, unfortunately none of the games interested me much or they release too far in the future(2022) to be getting excited for them now.
Not warming up to Triangle Tactics yet? I thought that as a FE enthusiast it might be up to your alley as well. Is it the lack of waifu mechanics?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not warming up to Triangle Tactics yet? I thought that as a FE enthusiast it might be up to your alley as well. Is it the lack of waifu mechanics?
It‘s the 2022 release date, and the upcoming demo will just be to gather feedback so it‘s still well in development. And graphics remind me too much of Octopath, though that‘s a minor issue.
Was mostly hoping for some soon to release 2021 games that I‘d be interested in.

It reminds me of Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume which is a game I liked, but gonna hold my breath on it til it‘s next year and there‘s more to see of the final product.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi

Sighs damn covid19 brought another snow storm..... :nah

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Square-Enix has done the same demo feedback thing with pretty much all their Switch games. I thinks it's great, that really improved the games.

Well one of the reasons I love it so much is that it looks like Octopath. It was a gorgeous game, but I never finished it because JRPGs are so grindy. Tactics games are also slow, but atleast it keep my mind active all the time. It's definetly a wait though.

Well I do understand that if you were waiting for new exciting things to first half of 2021, then it isn't much. Zelda port and a Mario spin-off. No More Heroes III for the cult audiences. Kinda very standard Nintendo fare.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Square-Enix has done the same demo feedback thing with pretty much all their Switch games. I thinks it's great, that really improved the games.

Well one of the reasons I love it so much is that it looks like Octopath. It was a gorgeous game, but I never finished it because JRPGs are so grindy. Tactics games are also slow, but atleast it keep my mind active all the time. It's definetly a wait though.

Well I do understand that if you were waiting for new exciting things to first half of 2021, then it isn't much. Zelda port and a Mario spin-off. No More Heroes III for the cult audiences. Kinda very standard Nintendo fare.
There's a new FF tactics game coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.