The Last Person to Post Wins - Waffles | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
She's a shipper.
She's a hipper.
She's also a whipper.
:ck
Then she'll be a dipper.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I bet given the opportunity someone would... simply because if a black hole's event horizon isn't just theoretical, there'd be no way to observe what it is or what's past it. The only way to really learn would to put something through it and hope it doesn't become causally unlinked from the rest of the universe.
Would make a neat experiment to do. 🤔

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Can we make X-mas cookies happen for X? Give me a hallelujah!

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Probably better to send a hardcore criminal with a life sentence or something as the trial.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
They probably couldn't be relied upon to send back information if they found some other method or operate specialized equipment though

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fishing.... by a fish....
Something wrong about that, no?
Can we make X-mas cookies happen for X? Give me a hallelujah!
What are your bribes my good sir?

They probably couldn't be relied upon to send back information if they found some other method or operate specialized equipment though
Yes but would help reduce the prison population issue and doubles as science experiment.... a possible win win situations.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yes but would help reduce the prison population issue and doubles as sicene experiment.... a possible win win situations.
Even without a utopian Star Trek future we usually avoid experimenting on humans against their will '-'

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bribery is a sin we should not indulge in during these festive times my friend.
That only applies to a non sinner ? If you're someone that's already buried deep in it would one more make a difference ? :hmm

Even without a utopian Star Trek future we usually avoid experimenting on humans against their will '-'
I was kinda kidding 😅 but what a troublesome 1st world problems. :nah

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Charlie can look happy and positive, then suddenly advocate for human rights violations and say super depressive things like there existing no good people...

That only applies to a non sinner ? If you're someone that's already buried deep in it would one make a difference ? :hmm
Each and every one makes a difference Charlie.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It's not that time moves one way, that's just how it's experienced when living in three dimensional space.

And yeah, time travel is possible due to the effect gravity has on spacetime. Spend time near a black hole and then return and you'll find everyone has aged more than you have. Time dilation. The same thing happens with astronauts, though to a far lesser degree due to the Earth being far less massive than a black hole.

Traveling into the past is the one no one really has an answer for
I legit did not know that, holy moly.

Which means if we can harness the power of a black hole or gravity, we could find a way to time travel. I'm not sure if we can go back in time though?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Charlie can look happy and positive, then suddenly advocate for human rights violations and say super depressive things like there existing no good people...

Each and every one makes a difference Charlie.
So between the two sides which is the real me?

Nothing wrong with the nature.
Cannibalism.
Fish life don't matter?
:grumble

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Cannibalism.
Fish life don't matter?
:grumble
Well, If they didn't eat fish, They may start hunting terrestrial creatures like us, Maybe they will wait charlie to go swimming then sneak and strike charlie from underneath. Charlie turns to fish snack. ggwp

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I legit did not know that, holy moly.

Which means if we can harness the power of a black hole or gravity, we could find a way to time travel. I'm not sure if we can go back in time though?
There's theories involving wormholes, where if one end of it is near a black hole and the other isn't, you could technically move forward and backward in time because of the gravitational time dilation only affecting one end. The issue is of course being able to safely travel through a wormhole, much less them existing at all in the first place.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
There's theories involving wormholes, where if one end of it is near a black hole and the other isn't, you could technically move forward and backward in time because of the gravitational time dilation only affecting one end. The issue is of course being able to safely travel through a wormhole, much less them existing at all in the first place.
Man, the universe is so full of interesting things. Shame it's too huge for anyone to ever really explore in its entirety.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
It's insane if you imagine how many things there are out there, that we'll never know about. So mysterious

Status
Not open for further replies.