The Last Person to Post Wins - Wendigo | Page 76 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Wendigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
fuck

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i'm rusty :bnah

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
aiight at least it's over, i can go make my diner in peace now :lmao

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
oh yeah timezones suck. I only watch full games the week end or when it's playoffs time. well this year is pretty interesting, the warriors aren't shitting on everybody this time. Harden is having one hell of a season but the last game against the Bucks kinda settled who's getting the MVP.
Celtics are struggling a lot at the moment, lot of team issues. I feel like Kyrie is no longer a good fit there.
I'm a heat fan, tho i like a lot Embiid. So when i'm not watching the heat, i'm watching the 76ers.

hope we agree on 2 things:
- KD is a snake
- Doncic is ROTY
I usually watch only the matches of the Rockets and Celtics (or top teams against each other). And I still have a couple of matches to catch up with.

I didn't watch the match between the Bucks and the Rockets yet. Dunno if a single match should decide on who is getting the MVP. I don't think I've watched enough matches to make a proper opinion for myself regarding this topic. In any case, I have a huuuuugggeeee gap when it comes to the NBA and I actually don't know what happened the past 5-10 years. :lmao I'm still very fresh and don't know all players. All I can say is that KD never made a pleasant impression on me. And I have heard a lot of good stuff about Doncic.

Yes, Kyrie and the Celtics feel kinda off. It appears that they don't have a proper team chemistry. I wonder what Kyrie will do after the season. I adore his playstyle though. :awe

Gotta go.

o/

Status
Not open for further replies.