The Last Person to Post Wins - XO Cognac | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay~ *jingle jingle jingle*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

scuse me?
O no

... an old ghost 👻 has appeared?

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If you ever have a million dollars to burn.

Don't buy up intellectual property like wordle. (Looking @ you new york times)

While it might be a good game, its trivial and easy to implement enough that the market will be flooded with copycats and clones within a short time.
There already are copycats and clones, like Lewdle.

The Eternals sucked, but that Bollywood dancing scene was just so shitty, man, and racist against Indians.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Listening to some of the paranormal stories on Youtube, and i get the creeps, not from the stories but from the comment section, You find most of the commentators claiming they have experienced paranormal events before, I saw a really weird comment, It is about a guy that claim he was possessed by 40 demons and they were fighting to gain control over his body.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Listening to some of the paranormal stories on Youtube, and i get the creeps, not from the stories but from the comment section, You find most of the commentators claiming they have experienced paranormal events before, I saw a really weird comment, It is about a guy that claim he was possessed by 40 demons and they were fighting to gain control over his body.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

The author of Jurassic Park wrote about his personal experiences with topics like that in his novel Travels.

Guillermo Del Toro requests the "haunted room" of every hotel he stays in & claims some stuff happened to him.

There are people (who afaik aren't nuts), who comment on topics like that from time to time.

:toc

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Wordle 230 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hello Gaming Gamers! G'day!

🔝
Make sure to send your Top Ten Badass Women List to @Erinyes

and your

Top Eight Pokémon Evolutions Episodes to me, @Faust

Splash-splashy, colors, colours! 📷
Send your entry for the 🎨 Art Contest!
And suggest a 💘 Valentine's Theme while you're at it!

Baa... Baa... 🐑
There's also a Sheep Game incoming!

Much Scum, Wow Mafia :doge
Scum Game #100 is also upon us!

Be there or be square! 🟥

mangahelpers
Fabulous February :hearts

#Ads​
Reported for bot activities

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:hi
Did we win yet? 🏆😏

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
My sheeple are uniting.

:invalid

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The author of Jurassic Park wrote about his personal experiences with topics like that in his novel Travels.

Guillermo Del Toro requests the "haunted room" of every hotel he stays in & claims some stuff happened to him.

There are people (who afaik aren't nuts), who comment on topics like that from time to time.

I really don't believe any of these claims but i find it warning that many people actually claim this shit, I have experienced some paranormalities myself and i remember them quite well, However, I'm sure it was my mind playing tricks on me for the most part or it could be coincidence, I was seeing things that aren't there so that could be a related to mental illness in the early stage.

One thing that i really don't have any explanation to it, I was finding money in my bag everyday when i was coming back from school and my mom thought i stole them because it happened very often. My parents investigated the problem with the school and no one had money stolen from them in my class or in the school bus, The money however stopped appearing. My parents doubted that someone deliberately was leaving money in my bag, So they visited the school again and started asking the teachers, One of the teachers actually told them it was a friendly spirit that liked me and it stopped giving me money because my condition got exposed and that enough to make them disappear forever :lmao

What really happened

what is that?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I really don't believe any of these claims but i find it warning that many people actually claim this shit, I have experienced some paranormalities myself and i remember them quite well, However, I'm sure it was my mind playing tricks on me for the most part or it could be coincidence, I was seeing things that aren't there so that could be a related to mental illness in the early stage.

One thing that i really don't have any explanation to it, I was finding money in my bag everyday when i was coming back from school and my mom thought i stole them because it happened very often. My parents investigated the problem with the school and no one had money stolen from them in my class or in the school bus, The money however stopped appearing. My parents doubted that someone deliberately was leaving money in my bag, So they visited the school again and started asking the teachers, One of the teachers actually told them it was a friendly spirit that liked me and it stopped giving me money because my condition got exposed and that enough to make them disappear forever :lmao

what is that?

What were you seeing that wasn't there btw? There are legit medical conditions where people see sounds expressed as colors or shapes. I think the famous twitch musician lara6683 has it. It may be possible to tell she perceives music a little differently, by watching how she plays the piano, her compositions and the way she approaches things.

I've had a few strange paranormal things happen to me. The last few years especially appear to have had a big uptick in paranormal stuff occurring. Even with relatively "normal" things like witches around the world trying to cast spells on Donald Trump.

The GIF is Shikamaru of Naruto fame. He can lengthen his shadow as an attack. If his shadow touches and binds to a person, their body is forced to mimic whatever physical motions he makes.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Toys, I was around 7 years old.

It is possible, LSD or another hallucinogen accidentally found its way into something you ate or drank.

But I guess, you have a recurring history, like I do. Which rules it out?

Anyways. Time to change topic?

Trying to spam thread. But I'm not much of a spam guy.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
gasps, what kind of toys, raven???? 🙊

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
gasps, what kind of toys, raven???? 🙊
Naughty kiki

A train set with railway track, brick building set, and many plastic toy soldiers with plastic trees and roads build set.

But I guess, you have a recurring history, like I do. Which rules it out
what do you mean by recurring history.

Status
Not open for further replies.