The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask | Page 75 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Yamask

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's not that I'm tryhard ( trying to deny that :P ) but I just simply can't enjoy games if they are too easy..
Feel the same. On some games normal mode is very difficult already and the higher difficultier are really just meant for people who beat the game once already and are familiar with mechanics. But many others normal mode is a joke and you just gotta turn it up. Games where you can't turn it up though...

You played Dark Souls/Bloodborne?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You played Dark Souls/Bloodborne?

I'm a trash :D

I will probably marathon Dark Souls one day ( if the same mechanics like in DS then Faith build for easy game ;) )

Feel the same. On some games normal mode is very difficult already and the higher difficultier are really just meant for people who beat the game once already and are familiar with mechanics. But many others normal mode is a joke and you just gotta turn it up. Games where you can't turn it up though...
Well, I always start at highest even on first time... I remember probably the hardest game I have to beat was for me Dragon Age 2 but mainly because I didn't play first one and I didn't know mechanics of the game.. later DA and DA inquisition was a piece of cake.

HEY... no. I only spread my legs for jesus.
My new cosplay material :kappa

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not like the previous 3 letters were any good to begin with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm a trash :D

I will probably marathon Dark Souls one day ( if the same mechanics like in DS then Faith build for easy game ;) )

Well, I always start at highest even on first time... I remember probably the hardest game I have to beat was for me Dragon Age 2 but mainly because I didn't play first one and I didn't know mechanics of the game.. later DA and DA inquisition was a piece of cake.

My new cosplay material :kappa
LOL Demon's Souls.

Despite them being hard games they are pretty easy to cheese. Mostly mage builds wreck everything, but there's other builds that also give you quite the advantage.

Never used magic since I'm a warrior :hmph Only faith for some extra heals when I'm being too stingy with item use.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
No.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Not like the previous 3 letters were any good to begin with.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL Demon's Souls.

Despite them being hard games they are pretty easy to cheese. Mostly mage builds wreck everything, but there's other builds that also give you quite the advantage.

Never used magic since I'm a warrior :hmph Only faith for some extra heals when I'm being too stingy with item use.
I was mainly Faith other stats just to eq weapon armour I laughed off at people invading my world and deal me less damage than I have regenerated over time :fan

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Did Reebi lose already?

Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
It's probably Lala's desperate attempt at still getting to the end of the thread before she has to take off. :lmao

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
:kappa