The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog | Page 74 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Zlatorog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
It's funny, I spent A LOT of money buying gifts to recruit people... And then never used them because I wanted to use the house units. So now I have a ton of B supports and gifts laying around, but no gold haha.
Talked with Gry about this, recruiting everyone is cool and fine, but you will not use more than 15 - 16 units in the end, its impossible to make everyone keep up with the level requirement so its better to just recruit 3 or 4 students that you like/need and focus the rest of your effort on improving yourself (high level passive skills are a must later in the game)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

lol i try to eat healthy as much as i can, but sometime i get tempted by them spicy chicken wings (mon péché mignon). You need to buy a small blender or just give up on smoothie, not worth the trouble lol
you're right sharing a meal is definitely good times. The same go for cooking, it's more fun if you're cooking with someone.
otay :(
for shokugeki i remembered why i dropped. there was that girl, Erika i think. The author tried to hard to make a villain when adding her father to the story instead of keeping it simple. quickly lost interest. I def won't look for infos in a manga.

lmao at the whole flat reeking fish. what were you thinking? :lmao

will make you taste it, if i have the opportunity :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

she is :nod
Oh, its fine chicken wings arent that unhealthy, lol. yeah i need a smaller blender but its low in my priority list, you know theres a ton of stuff i want more than a smaller blender

yeah wont cook fish anymore :arf
yeah Shokugeki no souma was really bad at the end, yeah the whole Azami plot was bland, and forced, the only things that remained was the coooking side, which disappeared last arc. really an average manga ! Btw what are you favourite mangas/animes ?
Ahhhh looking forward tasting your lasagna

Sure I'll share some pictures of Caribbean food I make someday. I always forget.
I'm not sure about recipes because we learn to cook by learning and practicing. It's passed down. There's really no measurement of anything lol

All those emojis you used lol
Since the guys think you're cute. Why not share a picture cause I'm curious. I'm rarely curious about anyone on here.
Oh i know some people who cook like you, just by learning and feeling they dont use recipes, thats amazing, :zomg, yeah, please, share your recipes pics that must be awesome, :zomg !

Btw, forget to tell you, i love your avy, HxH is my fave anime/manga and Canaria is such an amazing char (hxH females are all great anyway)

Happy Testie Day to you too:thumbs

@zimbardo @scav @Erinyes

Oh i dont eat meat, but yours looks amazing even for a vegetarian :zomg , totally forgot you re working in a restaurant, oh feel free to share some day any cooking tips, even if its meat (have never bought nor cooked meat :facepalm lol) at some point, i might some day need to learn, even if i dont eat meat people around me still do.

Finally got around to starting Peaky Blinders...liking it so far.
Oh just started this too, wanted to watch this since so long started an episode a couple of months ago, but my internet was so bad couldnt complete it.
@Raven werent you the one who mentioned this series too somewhere, cant remember where, but im almost certain you said somewhere you loved it. Need some support to be consistent in watching this :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's certainly where I plan to buy a load of my Christmas treats from - last year I bought a jar of caramel pear jam

What little I had was delicious... then my wife accidentally dropped it, covering the floor in glass and jam
:emocat
Got one last year from a friend, its amazing with pancakes ! stop it ! you make me hungry !!!! :arf

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
^^ always expressive huh? That's nice.

Lately, I've been looking at boobs lol
The big ones look nice. Usually, I'm more likely to admire booty lmao

It's so much easier to admire another womans asset and ignore yours. Women are weird.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Oh, its fine chicken wings arent that unhealthy, lol. yeah i need a smaller blender but its low in my priority list, you know theres a ton of stuff i want more than a smaller blender

yeah Shokugeki no souma was really bad at the end, yeah the whole Azami plot was bland, and forced, the only things that remained was the coooking side, which disappeared last arc. really an average manga ! Btw what are you favourite mangas/animes ?

Oh i know some people who cook like you, just by learning and feeling they dont use recipes, thats amazing, :zomg, yeah, please, share your recipes pics that must be awesome, :zomg !

Btw, forget to tell you, i love your avy, HxH is my fave anime/manga and Canaria is such an amazing char (hxH females are all great anyway)

Oh i dont eat meat, but yours looks amazing even for a vegetarian :zomg , totally forgot you re working in a restaurant, oh feel free to share some day any cooking tips, even if its meat (have never bought nor cooked meat :facepalm lol) at some point, i might some day need to learn, even if i dont eat meat people around me still do.

Oh just started this too, wanted to watch this since so long started an episode a couple of months ago, but my internet was so bad couldnt complete it.
@Raven werent you the one who mentioned this series too somewhere, cant remember where, but im almost certain you said somewhere you loved it. Need some support to be consistent in watching this :arf

Got one last year from a friend, its amazing with pancakes ! stop it ! you make me hungry !!!! :arf

Vegan huh....well I've become quite the hummus expert:heh

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Right yeah, I think it'd be pretty lame especially since Blaziken and Infernape are fairly established pokes. In terms of metagaming a new fire fighting poke would have to compete with its literal peers in that regard.

Are all starters pure typing?
Yeah I don't know how they let it happen again with Emboar either. One could even say Incineroar was probably intended to be Fire/Fighting as well because of the whole wrestling motif. The only time they've gone for something different was with Fennekin's evolution, which was Fire/Fairy. There's so many cool things they could have done with Fire starters too, like Fire/Electric or Fire/Steel.

Yeah, I guess it has to be the first time since Gen 2.

I like the design of Cinderace btw c.c... that grass one tho....
Rillaboom is the the best one...

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker

yeah few months ago, It's nice series, I didn't like the last season tho was too boring

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Might be my 3rd favorite Pokemon games this far. (1. Omega Ruby, 2. Soul Silver)
D:
Your first one... with the Chatelaines and without the Battle Frontier. To me it lacks a lot of raw hyping material there.

I think the best design of all Sw/Sh pkmn befalls on Inteleon, so much class :datass

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I feel like I'm being trolled '_'
...but Hardy does say I likely take pleasure at being wrong aye

I think that when Oli starts coloring things he'll find out more colors faster than the person that designed that monkey... @_@

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh, i dont know a single man who is vegetarian, sounds weird, men usually love meat :arf
@gnut i do eats eggs, fish and dairies though, oh need your hummus recipes ! :zomg

Depends on what you want....prolly my best ones are a cucumber and dill or my avocado one.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I feel like I'm being trolled '_'
...but Hardy does say I likely take pleasure at being wrong aye

I think that when Oli starts coloring things he'll find out more colors faster than the person that designed that monkey... @_@
Ugly isn't the word I would use, but I think he's pretty cool design-wise. I could say the same thing about Intelion perhaps, but I like the idea of some hippy gorilla beating the shit out of a drum more, I guess.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
When you get the ocarina and bring it to the tree boy in the dark world, he asks you to listen to one last song (...) and to tell his father what was of him, so he could know what happened.
The father is the old man thats always sleeping and having nightmares at the inn, if you play the ocarina he will know the truth and will tell you to play in Kakariko square as his son liked to do.
Oh, I totally forgot he told to search his father, think after getting the flute I did many other things first, and thus had no clue what to do. :notlikethis Think I talked to all Kakariko people but didn't play the flute to them all.

Are you sure I said that? I might had been talking about fish bait, the store is the same.
Some gifts are cheap. Think I never bought the 1000 costing ones, just the 100, 300 and sometimes the 500 ones.

Talked with Gry about this, recruiting everyone is cool and fine, but you will not use more than 15 - 16 units in the end, its impossible to make everyone keep up with the level requirement so its better to just recruit 3 or 4 students that you like/need and focus the rest of your effort on improving yourself (high level passive skills are a must later in the game)
They can just hang out in the castle I guess :catshrug Lets you avoid(Farf don't read this) killing many of the unrecruited ones later in the game... You should google about Felix in Crimson Flower if you don't know about it Lambu, basically if you recruit only him but not Sylvain and Ingrid he has some very heartbreaking comments when fighting and killing his past friends, his father and Dimitri. And also heartbreaking comments in the castle after those chapters.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Some gifts are cheap. Think I never bought the 1000 costing ones, just the 100, 300 and sometimes the 500 ones.
Those are the low rarity ones tho, which makes you a cheap teacher and a bad friend. I was buying everything.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
^^ always expressive huh? That's nice.

Lately, I've been looking at boobs lol
The big ones look nice. Usually, I'm more likely to admire booty lmao

It's so much easier to admire another womans asset and ignore yours. Women are weird.
I didn't know that was a thing :grumble

Those are the low rarity ones tho, which makes you a cheap teacher and a bad friend. I was buying everything.
Explains why you ran out of money, the 1000 one is the same price as buying 10 times the 100 one. Look at him wanting to be the cool popular teacher by buying into his students' hearts :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.