Info - The "Looking for Music" / Music Request Thread! | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The "Looking for Music" / Music Request Thread!

ibn.

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: J-Music Request Thread

I'm looking for a video. J-pop band, all guys. There are at a wedding. Any help would be grateful.

<.Haruka.>

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Will somebody please help me??

I've been looking for this song for a long time and I am very much desperate to find it....

I don't remember the name of the song or even the artist. What I do remember is that the song was released around the same time YUI's song "Life" came out. The other big hint is the music video. It had a faceless 3d character model that seemed like it was singing. And I'm not too sure, but it seemed it used cel-shading.

So basically, it was a music video with a 3d character model (faceless) and was released around the same time as "Life"

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Will somebody please help me??

Do you remember any of the lyrics?

I need some more intel. :p

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I'm not so good with my hearing since I'm a hearing impaired. But the words I could catch was "aru kizu ni" or something like that...... I've already tried searching on Jpop Asia and no such luck. The one thing I know it was definitely released in 2005. Do you know of a site like Jpop Asia where I can search songs by year of release???

Bugzee

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I couldn't find anyting close to it. Jpopasia.com is one of the biggest websites and one which I would've suggested to check out lol.

Maybe, if you look at this wiki list of J-Pop Artists you might remember it. :s

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: J-Music Request Thread

My friend recommended Perfume to me and I would like to listen to them too. Unfortunately their recording label is evil and took down Youtube videos so I can't preview any of their songs. :mad

I was wondering if there was any place to listen/download the full version of their songs. Also, which albums do you recommend?

Thanks in advance. :)

Lomahongva

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi! I need some help.

With the new anime summer season comes a new sequel of the Sengoku Basara anime franchise, so I rewatched the previous two seasons. And I realized that in the last episode (ep. 12) of the second season (Sengoku Basara: Samurai kings), they play a song during the last minutes of the episode but I couldn't find its title anywhere!!! I've already checked the series's credits in ANN and the OST description but I don't find any reference (maybe I'm not doing a properly search) :crying