The MadHatterRyu thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The MadHatterRyu thread

MadHatterRyu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
You see a hat? no? Yeah I'm mad = )

Instead of writing an essay, lemme keep this short n sweet..

I know Japanese : | (lol)

Edit: I'm rather familiar with spoken Japanese. Written, I can be better at. Either way, it's just a matter of looking up a kanji you don't get.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What have you translated?

MadHatterRyu

Reaction score
Country
India
Tbh, I'm desperately looking to translate something.. but I see no smart way of finding out what HAS been done.. hasnt.. active projects, stalled projects.. o_O

A genuine newbie here,

Ixis

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tbh, I'm desperately looking to translate something.. but I see no smart way of finding out what HAS been done.. hasnt.. active projects, stalled projects.. o_O

A genuine newbie here,
Haha, I know you've got some jobs now but I've got a super long list of dropped projects and groups that need help. :9

Though there really isn't any central database for dropped or stalled projects. I think it'd be quite useful, and I'm surprised there isn't anything like that yet. Otherwise you'd have to weed through every Manga Editor ever (basically). Since typically if they post on a forum they ask for help in general and not for specific projects. And then there are tons of groups that don't post on recruitment forums at all. ^^; And, of course, with dropped projects, if it's a dead group, well...

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?act=genresearch
This is a somewhat handy tool to search, since it gives options for licensed stuff, country of origin, if they've been completely released/not released at all/have at least one release, the genre, and so on. :9

---------- Post added May 27, 2014 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was May 20, 2014 at 08:22 PM ----------

Oh, yeah. How'd you learn Japanese?
And according to your profile you live in India -- are you Indian, or an expatriate? ... !! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Crimson Thief

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi if you ae seriously free please consider this project. i personally Can Clean/Redraw/Typeset but i don't have any skill in the language part so if interested in translating this please help.

Title: Mayonaka no X Giten (真夜中のX儀典)

Author: YAMAGUCHI Mikoto (山口ミコト)

Sources : http://tgmangas.xeraweb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2604&p=25686

From Dengeki Maoh Blog (http://maoh.dengeki....g/archives/4882)

Now on sale! The new serialization starting with Dengeki Maoh June issue - Mayonaka no X Giten (Midnight Cross Method) Introduction time!

This work features the latest work from Yamaguchi Mikoto, popular for works in 4 magazines (Besatsu Magazine's Tomodachi Game, etc.) and illustrated by the spirited Bareisho-sensei.
Looking for a new challenge in Maoh magazine, strong suspense is the primary genre of the thrilling contents of this just released first chapter.

First we have the catchy opening page!
We'd love for you to read the first chapter in the currently released Dengenki Maoh, but here is a bit of an introduction to the story.

-- Summary --
Hiroki has a NEET Shut-in for an older sister, which leads him to always think "It's better to be a girl!"
While taking care of his lazy self-centered sister Yui, he has finally had enough of her behaviour, and snaps at her.

Do-don't go.
Huh?
Stay here with me until I fall asleep, no wait, until morning.
Why? I have school tomorrow, you know!
Th-then... Why don't we sleep together?
Griping about his sister, Hiroki mutters "I wish we weren't related", and accesses a mysterious website address.

Doors...
8 doors...?
Skeptical, Hiroki winds up in the body of popular idol Mikuriya Mikuni.

A...girl.
A really cute one, at that.
I feel like I've seen this face somewhere before...
This mole...
Ah! It's the idol Mikuriya Mikuni!!

Miku... MikuMiku...haa....haa
Mikuriya Mikuni is mai waifu
MikuMiku is mine
I won't let her do as she pleases
I'll make her do as I say
If she doesn't, then punishment will be in order <3
This is... what he's thinking?
There's no doubt about it... this guy is a stalker!!
Having had his fill of Idol Private Time, Hiroki looks to return to his real body, when someone in his vacated body tells him Something Outrageous had just happened...!!
To find out what, read more in Dengeki Maoh's June issue!

-- Dramatis Personae --

Kamiya Hiroki
-- Suspect of a Certain "Incident"...?
High School student with a NEET for an older sister. Tired of her lazy lifestyle, while scorning her, he accesses a suspicious website.
He enters an idol's body and is enjoying himself, when...?

Kamiya Yui
-- Carefree and Lazy Person
Absentmindedly baring her outrageously plump body, she often makes her younger brother blush.

Mikuriya Mikuni
-- An Idol With A Secret
A member of the idol group BKR48, based out of Ikebukuro.
Proud of being a very popular top idol, it seems she has a very big secret.
Hiroki spent 2 hours in her body.

What happened to Hiroki's body during during the incident? And what is the idol Mikuni's big secret?
Be witness to the suspense as these mysteries pile up!
Raws : http://maoh.dengeki.com/try/crossmethod/index.html

NovelcornerITA

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm looking for a translator! Please help me!