Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3 | Page 90 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess that I wish the school year would have been over for the teachers as well, and not just for the students.

It has been a hard and draining school year. While I have gotten used to teaching online and I don’t dislike doing it, it doesn’t take away the fact that teaching that way is exhausting.

I still need to work for a few more weeks before I go on vacation. I need to write a lot of reports and do more paperwork, but I feel no energy. I have been trying all day long to bring myself to write some reports for tomorrow but I have been unsuccessful. I feel bad because I have been procrastinating all day, but I just feel so tired…

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I confess that I wish the school year would have been over for the teachers as well, and not just for the students.

It has been a hard and draining school year. While I have gotten used to teaching online and I don’t dislike doing it, it doesn’t take away the fact that teaching that way is exhausting.

I still need to work for a few more weeks before I go on vacation. I need to write a lot of reports and do more paperwork, but I feel no energy. I have been trying all day long to bring myself to write some reports for tomorrow but I have been unsuccessful. I feel bad because I have been procrastinating all day, but I just feel so tired…
I can second that. It was and is a horrible school year. Half of our staff was l okayed to go on vacation but I am a part of the unlucky 50%, we are working whole summer ;-; I think i am even tired. More like chronically exhausted and fatigued. Hang in there

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wouldn’t call it horrible, because despite the challenges we made it through. But it was exhausting indeed. However, I am grateful that I have a job. I know many teachers were fired during this pandemic.

Now for the new school year, we will have to face a whole new challenge; which I know some teachers are already facing. I am referring to hybrid teaching.

BTW, Why do you have to keep working the whole summer?

Hang in there
Thank you! You too, hang in there!

Thank you, Milly, Kiki, Brandish, Eri-chan, Z-kun, Org-kun, Charlie, Raven, Far-chan, Belserion!:hug

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm hella excited for LA but stressed as to how I'll get around since public transportation sucks, and apparently traffic.

Was also thinking about inviting Charles, but I feel like he'd say no simply because of all the walking and hiking I plan to do to places like the Hollywood sign and someone's estate and whatnot.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
@M3J
How did the LA trip go?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
@M3J
How did the LA trip go?
it was supposed to have started on the 6th, but I had to cancel it cuz of my mom, so next year, I guess. I'm pissed but on the flipside it's a blessing as I don't have to worry about getting let go from my temp job, so I can keep building up my bag and prepare better for Cali. I have points and timeshare that I can use to get free days for rooms so the cost goes down, and hopefully I'll get enough points to rent a car for free with Enterprise or find a company that'll let me drive from San Fran and return in LA.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I confess....I really really really miss my best buddy x(

A great partner indeed, that fart machine. Much love to you all G.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
A great partner indeed, that fart machine. Much love to you all G.
Man....I appreciate it....but that was my ride or die.
Besides being with you guys for a week...I seen him everyday for 10 1/2yrs....everyday cant say the same for my closest or anybody else.
Definitely left not only a hole in my heart but my life too...I miss him mucho xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I mentioned to @Farfalla .... @Hardy it was fast and sudden...it still feels so surreal.

Idk...kind like a close friend taken in an accident or something...lije its still...nah this aint real.

Tell ya one thing....sucks coming home and he aint there...think thats the hardest :scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll never again pick on those tallywackers who carry dem pupps in a carriage....definiely child material if they are even 1/2 the canid king I was privileged to share time with:bow

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Man....I appreciate it....but that was my ride or die.
Besides being with you guys for a week...I seen him everyday for 10 1/2yrs....everyday cant say the same for my closest or anybody else.
Definitely left not only a hole in my heart but my life too...I miss him mucho xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I mentioned to @Farfalla .... @Hardy it was fast and sudden...it still feels so surreal.

Idk...kind like a close friend taken in an accident or something...lije its still...nah this aint real.

Tell ya one thing....sucks coming home and he aint there...think thats the hardest :scry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll never again pick on those tallywackers who carry dem pupps in a carriage....definiely child material if they are even 1/2 the canid king I was privileged to share time with:bow
<3 my condolences

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
As this year went by, I reflected on a few things. I learned from these online classes here in this school that its moral here is non-existent. But I can't place that blame on the students. More to the people who's in charge of it because they're doing a bad job at it. Some of my classmates lost their learning standards and began to cheat to pass. Most of the aces were lazy and others had to drop out to support their families in the time of crisis. There are "black markets" of answer sheets and reflection papers below the surface. The teachers weren't helping. They half-assed their work and expected the class to not cheat when the answer keys were just a click away from the internet. It’s just a disaster.

As for me, for those who were close would know, I failed a lot of my subjects and had to start all over. That’s why I’m not as active anymore. Even then, I lost my drive to study. I don’t care anymore. I just… do stuff now to not be bored of things. I barely go the classes with a goal of learning and half-assed my homework and quizzes, just hoping to at least pass. I didn’t stoop so low as to cheat, but when I was hesitant a couple of times, that’s where I’m really lost there.

I just hope this online class will end soon, because I’m barely holding it together. Though, if there’s a silver lining to this, it’s that I gave less attention to social media that’s not about the school or its academics. That way, I’m out of the petty drama my classmates are probably in right now.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Some flex pics of their money.

Others flex pics of their cars.

If I can get my 20 to 40 avocado pits planted.

I'm going to flex 20 to 40 baby avocado trees to be silly.

:toc

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
(People might hate life)

(But remember)

(Life doesn't hate you)

:invalid

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yes it does. Life hates all living things.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Jumped on a trampoline for more than an hour.

I know zero trampoline tricks and tried every trick requested.

Might be sore tomorrows.

:toc

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
R.I.P my baby I'll always keep you in my heart close to your mommy, you will always be my baby, I am grateful that you have been a part of my life for so long, I am grateful for all the joy you brought me each and every day, I am grateful that we got to spend so much time together in the past two years while i worked from home, I am grateful for all the love you've shown me when I was down/depressed/lonely and how you'd comfort me and show me you're there for me.

The memories we shared will never disappear from my heart and thank you for being my guardian angel for 15 years. You were unique and special and I love you so much.... and I'm so sorry mommy couldn't save you, I'm so sorry I was so powerless, I'm so sorry I was so clueless and weak, and i hope to God that you at least felt my love for you and felt that i was there for you until the very end and that this brought comfort and reassurance and eased your passing.

I am happy that I was able to be there for you in your final moments, since I never forgave myself for not being there for your mommy when she passed... I hope my presence brought you peace.

And thank you for hanging on until I woke up so I could say my goodbye.

I love you with all my heart Kisa and I'll never forget you!

View media item 26482
View media item 26474