The Manosphere: Taking the Red Pill | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Manosphere: Taking the Red Pill

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Do Muslim men have to wear burqas and hijabs? Or is that only for women?
If you don't know anything about Islam religion don't talk about it. Just mind your business. There's many things that men can't do that women can do. Like as a man if you miss the Friday prayer two times then you're not a Muslim anymore while as a woman it's not compulsory for them to observe it. There's much examples. Don't act like you know the religion when you don't

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you don't know anything about Islam religion don't talk about it. Just mind your business
No.

I pointed out a sexist hypocrisy in Islam, that I was right about. I don't care if I'm not a Quranic scholar, I'm right.

And I'm right about a lot of other things concerning Islam. Like the age of Aisha when she married Muhammad. As well as her age when she consummated the relationship.

Last edited:

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
No.

I pointed out a sexist hypocrisy in Islam, that I was right about. I don't care if I'm not a Quranic scholar, I'm right.

And I'm right about a lot of other things concerning Islam. Like the age of Aisha when she married Muhammad. As well as her age when she consummated the relationship.
There's no sexist hypocrisy. It's just the way things are done in our religion.
Ofc it's a western white man trying to force his moral views on us. Right wing or left wing all of you guys are just the same thing, you think you have the right to police people ideologies.
Men face serious consequences to in Islam like missing Friday prayers etc

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Being a part of your religion doesn't make it non-sexist. If a woman is expected to do something that a man is not expected to do, that is sexism. If a man is expected to do something that a woman isn't expected to do, that is also sexism.

Pointing out there are things that men have to do because they are men in no way makes things equal for women. Equality is about the ability to have the same power to choose that everyone else has.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Being a part of your religion doesn't make it non-sexist. If a women is expected to do something that a man is not expected to do, that is sexism. If a man is expected to do something that a woman isn't expected to do, that is also sexism.

Pointing out there are things that men have to do because they are men in no way makes things equal for women. Equality is about the ability to have the same power to choose that everyone else has.
No you're wrong. Men and women aren't the same. A woman while on her period can miss prayer but as a man you can't miss prayer and even if you miss you should pay it back but this is not necessary for women. Sexist is just some western term coined by white people(men) to make people believe that men and women are the same. In Islam both men and women have differences and I thought liberals was supposed to be the more accepting and understanding side but you don't seem like that

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
No you're wrong. Men and women aren't the same.
I never said men and women are the same, I said they were equal.

A woman while on her period can miss prayer but as a man you can't miss prayer and even if you miss you should pay it back but this is not necessary for women. Sexist is just some western term coined by white people(men) to make people believe that men and women are the same. In Islam both men and women have differences and I thought liberals was supposed to be the more accepting and understanding side but you don't seem like that
Women are allowed (makes me sick to my stomach to say that) to miss prayer because menstruation in Islam is considered unclean. It's not about consideration for the woman, it's because you're disgusted by menstruation.

Also, it's a hadith that says that, not the Quran. Quran says you can't have sex during menstruation. The hadith says you can't pray during it.

For the record: shit like this is the reason why no one takes Islamaphobia seriously. Islam itself is worthy of hatred: it's a disgusting religion. But I can hate Islam without hating Islamic people. And I can't tolerate intolerance. It's because I'm a humanist that I can't abide by religion. Islam or Christianity.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Women are allowed (makes me sick to my stomach to say that) to miss prayer because menstruation in Islam is considered unclean. It's not about consideration for the woman, it's because you're disgusted by menstruation.
Yeah cuz you need to be clean when you want to worship your God.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I never said men and women are the same, I said they were equal.

Also, it's a hadith that says that, not the Quran. Quran says you can't have sex during menstruation. The hadith says you can't pray during it.

For the record: shit like this is the reason why no one takes Islamaphobia seriously. Islam itself is worthy of hatred: it's a disgusting religion. But I can hate Islam without hating Islamic people. And I can't tolerate intolerance. It's because I'm a humanist that I can't abide by religion. Islam or Christianity.
Islam is not a disgusting religion. You just don't like it cuz it doesn't agree with your world views. How can you be humanist and be Islam phobic? Islam religion has rules and regulations that need to be followed by the people who practice it. Men and women aren't the same and so there's different rulings for the both of them, as a man if you ejaculate or have pee stain on you you can't pray to.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Men and women aren't equal. Are they equally important yes, without women humanity might as well be doomed. Do men and women deserve equal rights and opportunities yes they do. But men and women are different and operate differently and Islam has rules and regulations for both Muslim men and women. There are certain things as a man you must do same applies to women.
Andrew tate is racist but this guy isn't? 😂

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States

How petty does your god have to be to care about a biological function that he's supposedly responsible for in the first place? Why didn't he just make women without menstruation?

Islam is not a disgusting religion. You just don't like it cuz it doesn't agree with your world views. How can you be humanist and be Islam phobic? Islam religion has rules and regulations that need to be followed by the people who practice it. Men and women aren't the same and so there's different rulings for the both of them, as a man if you ejaculate or have pee stain on you you can't pray to.
People can disagree with me without me thinking they're disgusting. It depends on what we're disagreeing about. If we disagree about the best flavor of ice cream, I can live and let live. When we disagree about it being bad to throw gay people off of rooftops, then we're past the point of simply disagreeing.

As for how I can be a humanist and be Islamaphobic: I don't hate Islamic people. I hate ISLAM. Just like I hate CHRISTIANITY, but everyone in my family identifies as Christian and I love them with every fiber of my being, because they're my family. I can separate the people from the belief.

Ideas and beliefs don't deserve respect. People do.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
As for how I can be a humanist and be Islamaphobic: I don't hate Islamic people. I hate ISLAM. Just like I hate CHRISTIANITY, but everyone in my family identifies as Christian and I love them with every fiber of my being, because they're my family. I can separate the people from the belief
Sure you do 😂

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Men and women aren't equal. Are they equally important yes, without women humanity might as well be doomed. Do men and women deserve equal rights and opportunities yes they do. But men and women are different and operate differently and Islam has rules and regulations for both Muslim men and women. There are certain things as a man you must do same applies to women.
Andrew tate is racist but this guy isn't
That's what I mean by equal. I'm referring to moral worth and consideration. No person is better or worse than the other. That makes them equal. That means they should not be restricted from doing things, or forced to do things, based on differences they have no control over.

There is nothing a man MUST do because they are a man. Or a woman MUST do because they are a woman, when we're talking about rights or morality.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
How petty does your god have to be to care about a biological function that he's supposedly responsible for in the first place? Why didn't he just make women without menstruation?
I have a strong disdain for the Abrahamic interpretations of their god and religion, but I don't consider myself "Islamaphobic" or whatever. That carries an entirely different connotation to it wherein you're falling in with people who are content to condemn entire populations of people because their religion sucks. All that energy is better spent elsewhere, like hating scientology. Especially what with the current genocide in Gaza, it's pretty tone deaf to argue on the internet about how zomg bad Islam is.

2004 was only 20 years ago.

You're a 39 year old american. You should be uniquely in a place to understand why "Islamaphobia" should shunned out of society. Again: 2004 was only 20 years ago.

The fact you put Islam and Christianity in there but not Judaism is pretty telling. The Abrahamic religions all share the same dogmatic DNA and are just different flavors of shit. Again, this is energy better spent elsewhere if you need to marinate in hatred of this or that cult.

Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
There's no sexist hypocrisy. It's just the way things are done in our religion.
Ofc it's a western white man trying to force his moral views on us. Right wing or left wing all of you guys are just the same thing, you think you have the right to police people ideologies.
Men face serious consequences to in Islam like missing Friday prayers etc
The way things are done is a bad excuse, when the thing is stupid, and religions can evolve. I've seen Muslim women complain about how the women's side of mosques are often not kept or maintained well while the men's side often are, for example.

What's dirty about a period? My cousin and her daughter are Jains, and they didn't go to the temple because they were on their periods. The concept of period being unclean is stupid and should be sent back to the 17th century regardless of religion.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a strong disdain for the Abrahamic interpretations of their god and religion, but I don't consider myself "Islamaphobic" or whatever. That carries an entirely different connotation to it wherein you're falling in with people who are content to condemn entire populations of people because their religion sucks. All that energy is better spent elsewhere, like hating scientology. Especially what with the current situation in Gaza, it's pretty tone deaf to argue on the internet about how zomg bad Islam is.

2004 was only 20 years ago.
I'm not concerned with people mistaking me for being a member of any particular demographic if I'm stating a true statement that's often used as a cudgel against marginalized people, because we don't protect marginalized people by lying about problems in their communities.

And I do hate Scientology, sure, but no, I vehemently disagree about which religions deserve the majority of my attention. They don't have the power or influence of Christianity or Islam no matter how bad they are.

You're a 39 year old american. You should be uniquely in a place to understand why "Islamaphobia" should shunned out of society. Again: 2004 was only 20 years ago.

The fact you put Islam and Christianity in there but not Judaism is pretty telling. The Abrahamic religions all share the same dogmatic DNA and are just different flavors of shit. Again, this is energy better spent elsewhere if you need to marinate in hatred of this or that cult.
Judaism doesn't affect me or anyone else in my life so of course I'll have less hatred for it. I don't know how often Jews throw gay people off of rooftops, and I know the majority of them don't vote Republican, and the majority of them are left-leaning. They're heavily aligned with my morals and politics so there's nothing about them to hate, far as I can tell.

Outside of Judaism being a religion, of course. But do you really think whataboutism is the play here lol?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hating on Islam and Muslims on a manga anime forum how ironic. And Andrew tate is supposed to be the bad guy.

What's dirty about a period? My cousin and her daughter are Jains, and they didn't go to the temple because they were on their periods. The concept of period being unclean is stupid and should be sent back to the 17th century regardless of religion.
Most bodily fluid are dirty. Y'all just wanna be so progressive and accepting everything until someone don't agree with the view points

I've seen Muslim women complain about how the women's side of mosques are often not kept or maintained well while the men's side often are, for example.
Yeah I can understand this part it's a issue. That's a problem.
Most of y'all probably don't know the first person to even accept Islam was a very rich woman. But Islam and Muslims are the bad people not westerners who keep funding proxy wars and Americans who fucked up the Middle East but yeah Muslim and tate are the real bad people.

The fact that y'all want to dictate moral values on an anime manga forum is so ironic. Someone who's nearly 40 shouldn't be here in the first place

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hating on Islam and Muslims on a manga anime forum how ironic. And Andrew tate is supposed to be the bad guy.
Islam, not Muslims. Islam is the most cucked religion out there because you're incapable of holding your members to any standard. You're only defending Andrew Tate because he PRETENDS to be a Muslim, just like Sneako does.

And it's super telling that you're comfortable defending this shitty ass religion, but not the woman that Andrew Tate threatens to beat, or the ones he sex trafficked.

Most bodily fluid are dirty. Y'all just wanna be so progressive and accepting everything until someone don't agree with the view points
I don't accept everything. I don't accept religious dogmas that are sexist, racist, or pedophilic. Like Islam.

Yeah I can understand this part it's a issue. That's a problem.
THAT'S the problem!?

Not throwing gays off of rooftops?
Not suicide bombings?
Not justifying Muhammad FUCKING A NINE YEAR OLD!?!

Most of y'all probably don't know the first person to even accept Islam was a very rich woman. But Islam and Muslims are the bad people not westerners who keep funding proxy wars and Americans who fucked up the Middle East but yeah Muslim and tate are the real bad people.

The fact that y'all want to dictate moral values on an anime manga forum is so ironic. Someone who's nearly 40 shouldn't be here in the first place
I'm not dictating any morals, I'm demanding you justify yours. The fact that it's your religion is no excuse. It's why I detest, hate, abhor, and vilify religions in general: the shit is used as a justification for the most heinous, anti-humanist acts.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not concerned with people mistaking me for being a member of any particular demographic if I'm stating a true statement that's often used as a cudgel against marginalized people, because we don't protect marginalized people by lying about problems in their communities.

And I do hate Scientology, sure, but no, I vehemently disagree about which religions deserve the majority of my attention. They don't have the power or influence of Christianity or Islam no matter how bad they are.
Holy shit this is maybe the most not-a-member-of-a-marginialized-community thing I think somebody could possibly say. And if you are a member of a marginialized community, maybe take a second pass at what you just typed.

Christians aren't going through a genocide at the moment, so it's weird to HYPER FOCUS on Islam of all things in 2024. I guess everyone needs their pet hate project, but dude c'mon put this shit on the shelf.

Judaism doesn't affect me or anyone else in my life so of course I'll have less hatred for it. I don't know how often Jews throw gay people off of rooftops, and I know the majority of them don't vote Republican, and the majority of them are left-leaning. They're heavily aligned with my morals and politics so there's nothing about them to hate, far as I can tell.

Outside of Judaism being a religion, of course. But do you really think whataboutism is the play here lol?
You complain about Islam's lore in all caps and bolded MUHAMMED FUCKING A NINE YEAR OLD but then pivot to having no disdain for judaism because they don't materially affect you. Either the lore matters or it doesn't, don't cherry pick like all Abrahamic nonsense doesn't have horrific shit in the lore if only material bigotry matters to you. Pick a lane.

Also you're complaining about whataboutism while complaining about Islam in a thread about dunking on Red Pill shit. Get back on topic maybe?

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Holy shit this is maybe the most not-a-member-of-a-marginialized-community thing I think somebody could possibly say. And if you are a member of a marginialized community, maybe take a second pass at what you just typed.
I'm a member of 3 marginalized groups:

1: African-Americans
2: Atheists
3: African-American Atheists

Christians aren't going through a genocide at the moment, so it's weird to HYPER FOCUS on Islam of all things in 2024.
I guess everyone needs their pet hate project, but dude c'mon put this shit on the shelf.
And Muslims aren't going through a genocide at the moment: Palestinians are. As for hyper focus... if someone were to ask me a question about... ice cream, and I give them answers that include but aren't limited to:

1: my favorite flavor of ice cream
2: my least favorite ice cream
3: the history of ice cream's creation
4: the best-selling ice cream company
5: examples of ice cream being used in media
6: methods that can be used to create ice cream

Is that a hyper fixation... or am I just being on topic?

You're complaining about whataboutism while complaining about Islam in a thread about dunking on Red Pill shit. Get back on topic maybe?
I dunno how much experience you have on forums, or how much you know about the Redpill but:

1: I'm responding to someone who responded to me, so it's not off-topic. His statement was about Islam, therefore MY statements are about Islam.
2: I made this thread. I'll talk about what I want in here.
3: Muslims are very large proponents of the Redpill ideology, because of it's beliefs about women and heavy conservative-leaning. Myron from Fresh and Fit, Sneako, and Andrew Tate are all fake Muslim grifters for these reasons. You know, the dudes talked about in the video of the first page of this thread I created?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Not suicide bombings?
😂😂😂 Aren't you guys the one selling guns to highschool kids to go about shooting each other?

African-Americans
And I'm the real African. I'm the real deal not you who's 40 living in what's considered the most civilized country(actually laughable cuz they shoot each other)

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
😂😂😂 Aren't you guys the one selling guns to highschool kids to go about shooting each other?
Nope, that'd be Republicans.

And I'm the real African. I'm the real deal not you who's 40 living in what's considered the most civilized country(actually laughable cuz they shoot each other)
I love how you didn't deny the suicide bombings, pedophilia, or hate crimes against gays. You just attacked America and it's mass shootings as if I'd defend it.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I'm a member of 3 marginalized groups:

1: African-Americans
2: Atheists
3: African-American Atheists

And Muslims aren't going through a genocide at the moment: Palestinians are. As for hyper focus... if someone were to ask me a question about... ice cream, and I give them answers that include but aren't limited to:

1: my favorite flavor of ice cream
2: my least favorite ice cream
3: the history of ice cream's creation
4: the best-selling ice cream company
5: examples of ice cream being used in media
6: methods that can be used to create ice cream

Is that a hyper fixation... or am I just being on topic?

I dunno how much experience you have on forums, or how much you know about the Redpill but:

1: I'm responding to someone who responded to me, so it's not off-topic. His statement was about Islam, therefore MY statements are about Islam.
2: I made this thread. I'll talk about what I want in here.
3: Muslims are very large proponents of the Redpill ideology, because of it's beliefs about women and heavy conservative-leaning. Myron from Fresh and Fit, Sneako, and Andrew Tate are all fake Muslim grifters for these reasons. You know, the dudes talked about in the video of the first page of this thread I created?
Muslims Aren't large proponents of red pill. Hell most Muslims don't even like conservatives like me. Myron comes from Sudan. Sneako can actually recite the first chapter of the Quran as for Andrew Tate yeah he's definitely a grifter.
You talk shit about Andrew Tate but you're here debating someone who's old enough to be your kid in an anime manga forum? Not to talk about how you're trying to claim the moral high ground on a damn forum, get real dawg. Maybe if you know the woman Andrew Tate traffics and you have proof you can go report to the police I don't know why you're telling me. Andrew Tate might be a piece of shit but he's not like you. You're an outright hypocrite

Nope, that'd be Republicans.
Same shit. Republicans and liberals are just two sides of the same coin. Isn't Biden a liberal? But he's funding proxy wars. Barack Obama wasn't any better. The fact that someone like Donald Trump is y'all only hope says a lot, even he is a piece of shit but at least he doesn't like blood shed