Discussion - The most important fight | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The most important fight

Which one?

• Mimosa

• Noelle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Mimosa vs Noelle for Asta´s pairing.

(not as your waifu)

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Noelle is better looking. No contest.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rebecca. Too bad she was forgotten about.

I like Mimosa's interactions with Asta more. Plus, quite honestly, she's spent more time with Asta than Noelle has it seems.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Noelle's interactions seem great, but I for some reason agree that Mimosa has this waifu appeal. And Team Verillion is just awesome. Think of the family dinners and how horrifically awkward it would be with poor Noelle and Asta faced with stoic nii-sama and sister.

But if he marries into the Vermillion House, he gets a continual rivalry festival with Fuegelion's younger brother (forgot his name). And Sisleona. We would see more of Sisleona. And Fuegeleon. +all of Asta and Mimosa's interesting interactions. It's perfect. He's already ingratiated himself with the relevant members of the whole family!

Mimosa isn't as hot as Noelle and she has got charm, and I really like her tsunedere attitude with Asta. She liked him first, too. So it would be a shame in a way, but hey, if Asta gets Mimosa. Then that leaves Noelle for me once I figure out how to make a cameo in BC.:3c

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I would say Rebecca as well lol

Always liked Mimosa more than Noelle (since the Royal Capital Arc), and cuz of that considered her better for Asta by default.
I am just not that fond of extreme tsunderism where the girl is being rude and is smacking and punching her guy all the time. I guess Asta can take it and doesnt really mind it all that much in the end, but he also doesnt need to get sent flying constantly through the air while screaming "Why!!!". And like Admiral said the Vermillion house is overall so much more fun.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
But if he marries into the Vermillion House, he gets a continual rivalry festival with Fuegelion's younger brother (forgot his name). And Sisleona. We would see more of Sisleona. And Fuegeleon. +all of Asta and Mimosa's interesting interactions. It's perfect. He's already ingratiated himself with the relevant members of the whole family!
That's a great point, lol. He fits in way better with that clan than he would with the Silva's. Even his relationship with Kirsch would be uniquely interesting. I'd actually like to see a series based on that now that I think about it.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's a great point, lol. He fits in way better with that clan than he would with the Silva's. Even his relationship with Kirsch would be uniquely interesting. I'd actually like to see a series based on that now that I think about it.
The familly dinners of Asta Vermillion: A Case Study

(Since given the setting, if this did happen he would enter in their family)

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Honestly, even though I prefer a bit more the Noelle ship, I like everyone of the members of Asta's harem (including Sally), so I'm fine with whoever it wins, be Noelle, Mimosa, Rebecca, sister Lily and so on. I just hope there will not be end-ship dramas if Asta ends with someone by the time the manga ends like what happened with Naruto or Bleach. Black Clover doesn't deserves that.

Clown from Argentina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Asta does not deserve a girl like Mimosa but Noelle doesn’t even deserve 1 Asta dirty sock ,lol (she needs a man who will constantly keep her in check and put her in her right place when she starts to explode or or bully other people)

Last edited:

Daoloth

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
While Noelle is my favorite character I'm not sure she has a romantic as much as sibling relationship as it relates to ASta. That said she has been abusive to him physically, verbally, magically, so I don't think that can be tolerated in a real relationship outside of siblings where that stuff is common. She might make a nice mother though the man for Noelle is Zora. He put her entire family in their place while saving their lives... So its not like NEbra or Solid can say anything because he will put them in place verbally without violence unlike Asta who needs to resort to that or yelling with his limited mentality :). You can see Noelle was told by her brother Nozel that men are talking when she tried to chime in when Zora challenged Nozel as a failure to be the man of his family by not protecting his siblings etc. She instantly knew her place without throwing a hissy fit or anything... Even if she tried her shit with Zorta his trap magic would turn it back on her. She will become a better person as well as mother when she marries Zora eventually. He will really put the royals on their asses while getting revenge for his Father Zara. He was a good man/father not just a dad so I think that will help them raise a proper family instead of trash or have a toxic environment like Noelle. She never knew what it was like to be decent or act in a manor of a human to display love for another so needs Zora to keep her in line.

Mimosa besides her issues with brother is the perfect mother type. She has a really big chest so it makes her look chunky but I think she is at least as pretty as Noelle or can become hotter if needed. She worked hard to become stronger so she could fight alongside Asta, she was on his back healing him, she never disrespects him or acts like a fool like Noelle. IF Asta was her man she would lose weight working out with him just be be around him more or if he told her to get in shape. I think Asta gets along well with all her Vermillion relatives so that would make it a much easier environment to raise children properly in. I don't think Asta will end up with either of them though. She does have those child bearing hips for somebody like Asta who would want to have like 10-20 :). I personally would rather marry into her side over the Silva side if I had the choice. At some point chicks like Noelle get old, unless she gets a better attitude to match that Valkyrie dress :). Besides I could even see her end up marrying Yuno to unite the Heart/Spade kingdoms or foster peace in some manner like a royal should :).