The Obxist Thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Obxist Thread

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Few question again for you obxist. :amuse

1. What did you learn in industrial engineering?
2. Why did you choose industrial engineering as your major obxist?
3. What is your favourite game obxist?

Well i prefer hamster =D cute one ,.. but i pity it LOL,.. my sister got a hamster in house,.. and Mokmok (my cat) try to snatch it once LOL,.. well i've got a person that will treat my cats about one time every month =D
:rofl Poor hamster. :XD So what happened to the hamster obxist? Did your cat managed to catch it?

1. as i say before :p i like to hang out in billiard center but because you're bandung i will specifically tell you where,.. its Barcode, the billiard center on Dago Plaza
Barcode in dago plaza it's quite near. :XD Have you ever been to the billiard center in Ciwalk obxist?

LOL you could always learn sarah and Indonesia is very easy, its just like playing an anagram LOL...
Yup, he's right indonesia is very easy to learn nee~chan. ^^

Heh I ask her all the time, I don't think my mom cares if we know Indonesian or not.
Is it? :blink Did you want to know indonesian language etoile? :amuse

Thanks to all you wonderful people for the translations! You guys are the bomb! Hey, I would love to learn the language. Please teach me. :XD
LOL,... ask Velvet i think she want to teach you LOL,..
:XD I think i will teach you indonesian language if you want nee~chan. :amuse Do you want to join teaching nee~chan too obxist? :XD

2. hmm maybe the food :D
You like the food in bandung obxist? What is your favourite restourant?

ok i'll teach you, but how much you gonna pay me? :blink :jk
:XD Why don't we try to open the indonesian course here hime. :XD

genkigemini

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@ Sakura - I'll pay you with my love and respect. :squish :XD

@ Velvet nee~chan - Woohoo! :clap Bring on the Indonesian course! LOL

@ Obxist - If you could do anything in life once, what would it be?

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
LOLjust got back from vacation hohho

Few question again for you obxist. :amuse

1. What did you learn in industrial engineering?
2. Why did you choose industrial engineering as your major obxist?
3. What is your favourite game obxist?
1. i learn everything from computer, electricity, management, manufactur and etc in industrials.
2. nothing much,.. i just took the test and choose this one as my 2nd choices ,.. and bam, i didnt get what i want instead i got the 2nd choices
3. hmm mostly its RPG game like Final Fantasy Series :D
:rofl Poor hamster. :XD So what happened to the hamster obxist? Did your cat managed to catch it?
nah, i slapped my cat LOL
Barcode in dago plaza it's quite near. :XD Have you ever been to the billiard center in Ciwalk obxist?
yeah, its one of my fav , but i didnt go there often right now

:XD I think i will teach you indonesian language if you want nee~chan. :amuse Do you want to join teaching nee~chan too obxist? :XD
nah i'll pass,.. my english is better than my indonesian, but my english is sucks so my indonesian will be much sucker than my english LOL
You like the food in bandung obxist? What is your favourite restourant?
too lazy to say it,.. too many,..

@ Sakura - I'll pay you with my love and respect. :squish :XD

@ Velvet nee~chan - Woohoo! :clap Bring on the Indonesian course! LOL

@ Obxist - If you could do anything in life once, what would it be?
that would be fly to the end of space with my love LOL

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hey obxist! :hi5 Try to drop here and asked you some question again. ^^
1. What is your fav instrument?
2. Do you play any musical instrument?
3. Do you like sport obxist?
4. Which one do you prefer, sunny day or rainy day? ^^
5. What do you think about haloween?

1. i learn everything from computer, electricity, management, manufactur and etc in industrials.
Is it? Seems like a lot of fun! :amuse Looks like it's all about industry right?

3. hmm mostly its RPG game like Final Fantasy Series :D
You like to play final fantasy series obxist? So which one of final fantasy series is the best of all? ^^

nah i'll pass,.. my english is better than my indonesian, but my english is sucks so my indonesian will be much sucker than my english LOL
Is it? But i think you're english is good obxist. :XD

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hey obxist! :hi5 Try to drop here and asked you some question again. ^^
1. What is your fav instrument?
2. Do you play any musical instrument?
3. Do you like sport obxist?
4. Which one do you prefer, sunny day or rainy day? ^^
5. What do you think about haloween?
lets see
1. hmm its guitar, violin and piano ... i love acoustic so i love those two instrument the most
2. hmm i could play guitar, and some on piano
3. yeah i do,.. i like sports a lot as i said before i love martial arts the most for sport.
4. Rainy day is my day,.. its just like me, i really2 love it,..
5. LOL yeah its almost hallowen,.. :amuse when i was in netherlands , trick or treat sure fun

Is it? Seems like a lot of fun! :amuse Looks like it's all about industry right?
yeah it is LOL,..

You like to play final fantasy series obxist? So which one of final fantasy series is the best of all? ^^
I like final fantasy VII the most for storyline but i also like FF XII storyline because its unique even though i dont like it as much as FF VII,..
Is it? But i think you're english is good obxist. :XD
LOL thanks,

ungu888

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Pertanyaan buat Obxist:
Knapa koq men-scanlate 21st Century? Setau aku udah ada di Indonesia + ada Manga Editor laen yg scanlate sampai tamat..

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Pertanyaan buat Obxist:
Knapa koq men-scanlate 21st Century? Setau aku udah ada di Indonesia + ada Manga Editor laen yg scanlate sampai tamat..
LOL, let me translate it to english,..for you who curios
Why do you Editing 21st CB ? as i know, its already out in Indonesia + theres another Manga Editor who had already Editing it till the end.
so here is the answer.... first of all, no one is Editing 21st CB and if there is , please provide me with a link LOL... even though if there is someone out there who had already made this, i presume they stole Stephen translation or they were chinesse Edited Manga which is forbidden to be use for anything except for reading it.. (its a rule by them, the china manga community)...

In indonesia if its already out then it means, its not legally produced or published... its a piracy and as we all know, there are so many ilegal publisher with no license to published.
the one who is holding the license for 20th CB is gramedia group, but as far as i know they havent finish 20th CB, so i know that its impossible for them to publish 21st CB...

thats all :p

ungu888

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
For 21st Century, i found it in #lurk.

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
hmm i dont find anything,.. only find my Edited Manga and RAW ^^, maybe u mean the RAW

ungu888

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ternyata eh ternyata, ada manga yg judulnya 20st Century dan 21st Century. Sorry, nggak nyadar. ( silahkan di-translate sendiri..xD)

henrikoez

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Nice to meet you, obxist. I want to introduce myself, i'n from indonesia too. It surprises me when i found your Edited Mangas and i found out that you're an indonesia and do the Edited Mangas alone. I just want to know where do you get the RAW for 21st century boys because it hasn't came out in indonesia.

i live in jakarta but i want to go to bandung sometime just have no time. i want to go to paris van java,hehe...blitzmegaplex from there,right?

i want to learn to use photoshop and clean manga, it's pretty hard, is it hard for you to do the cleaning by yourself?

my dream is to build my own Edited Manga group but i still don't anything about photoshop, irc, or another thing.

again, nice to meet you, let's be friend...if you don't mind

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Nice to meet you, obxist. I want to introduce myself, i'n from indonesia too. It surprises me when i found your Edited Mangas and i found out that you're an indonesia and do the Edited Mangas alone. I just want to know where do you get the RAW for 21st century boys because it hasn't came out in indonesia.
LOL its been a long time since this thread is filled,..
well you could find japanese RAW in here, in MH ^^ so its not a problem

i live in jakarta but i want to go to bandung sometime just have no time. i want to go to paris van java,hehe...blitzmegaplex from there,right?
yeah it is LOL

i want to learn to use photoshop and clean manga, it's pretty hard, is it hard for you to do the cleaning by yourself?

my dream is to build my own Edited Manga group but i still don't anything about photoshop, irc, or another thing.

again, nice to meet you, let's be friend...if you don't mind
well nothing is hard if you have faith within yourself,.. when i first Editing manga,. i dont have any idea what i suppose to do + at that time i dont even have photoshop skill...

well photoshop is a must but irc or another thing could come up later,..

MH is the right place to learn cleaning, you should learning from the guide in MH Academy, i am sure you could do it, patience is what we need for this :D,,, and also dont be just a lq Edited Manga,.. try to reach MQ,.. :D

henrikoez

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I've known MH for a long time, but only last month i try to explore the site because i'm interested in cleaning. What program do you use? Photoshop CS2 or CS3?

Right now,me and my friend are learning from tutorials here. Hehe, let's hope we can do something after we learn from it.

Nice to meet you...

Shiranui

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello..
I just want to ask, about your scan..
do you using some denoising software in your work, Obx..??

btw, Paris van Java is good...
i've been there in last saturday...
hehehe...Maliq D'Ess Live is great too..
ciao...

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I've known MH for a long time, but only last month i try to explore the site because i'm interested in cleaning. What program do you use? Photoshop CS2 or CS3?

Right now,me and my friend are learning from tutorials here. Hehe, let's hope we can do something after we learn from it.

Nice to meet you...
i am using Photoshop CS 3 currently... i've tried to clean the manga using photoshop 7, CS, CS 2 .... and as theres CS 3 so i am using it now ^^... but for the basic cleaning of manga CS should be enough...

Hello..
I just want to ask, about your scan..
do you using some denoising software in your work, Obx..??

btw, Paris van Java is good...
i've been there in last saturday...
hehehe...Maliq D'Ess Live is great too..
ciao...
yes i am... i am using Neat Image, i learn it from yoniekai tutorial in MH.. u could find it on MH Academy... thats one of the best guide i ever read ^^ thanks yonie ^^...

LOL ur from bandung too ? hehe

henrikoez

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Is there any Manga Editor from Indonesia beside you? I hope i can do it next year. Do you have any obstacles in cleaning like exam or anything else? I bet you have a lot of free time. Hehe...

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
i think its Indoakatsuki, Shiranui, and bonifasius...

yes i have many obstacles.. and actually i really dont have much time either so i created my free time by myself... i always have to do paperworks that usually will have more than 50 pages every week... and also i got full schedule on weekday for my college, my organization, my other homeworks... basically i only got free time on weekend.. but i created my free time by shortening my sleep time.. i usually sleep at max for 6 hours and usually i sleep for 3-4 hours each day..

henrikoez

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What? it seems so stressful. O yeah, sorry to ask something that maybe ridiculous. I don't how to add those emoticons on the post. Is there any list or something?

well, after see your work, i can't believe that you can organize your time like that, wonderful. Is there any program similar to Photoshop if i use Mac? Which one do you like more? One Piece, Naruto, or Bleach? Just want to know your personal opinion. For me, i love One Piece. Great storyline even after 10 years.

Obxist

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
lol... try to click POST REPLY rather than using Quick Reply..
well there is Photoshop for Mac.. my friend use it too..

from those 3 mainstream i would like to say One Piece too.. the storyline never got to anticlimax suddenly unlike the others mainstream... i love Naruto and Bleach at first.. but i got bored with bleach and then i also got bored with Naruto.. but i never got bored with One Piece... also i could say Hitman Reborn also the same with One Piece, those two titles never let me down until now ^^