Discussion - The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Why do you like your OTP?

• Total voters

jacke12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
What do you think does Natsu have some Feelings about Lisana how can you show it

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Natsu's Feelings about Lisana

Well, seeing what Gildartz said, I'm sure they must of hung out often enough for people to at least make fun of him saying that him and Lisanna were dating or something.

All I know is that the anime is really overplaying their relationship, considering that we don't even know that much about it yet.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

I think it was sort of one sided to some extent. Lisana did like natsu while natsu liked her without a full understanding of what that meant. I see it kinda like the chichi-goku relationship.

Krono

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

All I know is that the anime is really overplaying their relationship, considering that we don't even know that much about it yet.
I don't think the anime is overplaying things that much. It's pretty clear they got along at least as well as Natsu and Lucy do, and by his response to Gildartz inquiring about her, her death is painful subject for Natsu to discuss.

I think it was sort of one sided to some extent. Lisana did like natsu while natsu liked her without a full understanding of what that meant. I see it kinda like the chichi-goku relationship.
I think Natsu had a reasonably full understanding. Unlike Goku, Natsu had enough of a grasp of marriage to be embarrassed when Lisanna started talking about being his bride. That's not to say that he wouldn't be awkward about it though.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Yup, & in this arc, I predict EdoLisanna will get a deadly injury fighting against the kingdom then Natsu (possibly alongside Elfman & Mira as well) will go on a rampage no one's ever seen him do before. In fact, he'll probably even activate Dragon Force. Only this time this Dragon Force is different. By activating the said DF, Natsu will gain a tremendous-over the top-power-up, in exchange for his sanity. The DF practically turns him into a dragon......

BiteYourself

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uzbekistan

I think Lisanna's death has changed Natsu and made him more funny. It explains why he is so nakama-dependable and try to save everyone in the world.

I couldn't find in the manga, where Natsu was happy in his childhood. May be instead of crying all the time he's keep smiling and trying not to rememb about it.

monkey D luffy

Reaction score
Country
Israel

i dont think lisana will die, i think she died in earthland because of mirajane, and since mira was nice from the start in edolas she didnt kill lisana, also i dont think natsu really loved lisana since if he was he would never have forgiven mira

_baka_

Reaction score
Country
Canada

I think it said lisana died on a mission but i do think mirajane was involved becuase obviously it changed her since her personality completely different from when she was a kid earthland version that is

monkey D luffy

Reaction score
Country
Israel

I think it said lisana died on a mission but i do think mirajane was involved becuase obviously it changed her since her personality completely different from when she was a kid earthland version that is
also when mira turned into satan we saw that she remembers lisana's face all bloody and smiling saying that mira shouldnt worry. and it was probably from mira's POV

trickster

Reaction score
Country
United States

According to chapter 55, it was Elfman that was responsible for Lisana's death. He attempted to use a full body take over but lost control which caused Lisana to sacrifice herself to stop him.

Lee-tyme7

Reaction score
Country
United States

What about Mira Jane? do you guys think she also like Natsu? Because she always saying how he so cute and all. There is the Happy special too, it kinda make you think she was jealous of Lisana always hanging around Natsu but she twisted it around to sound like she don't like Erza's group. lol.
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/117.5/11/

Last edited:

Katea

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Natsu would feel sad over every friend he'd loose in the same way as he feels about Lisanna. I think it was a bit one-sided with Lisanna having a crush on him since their childhood, but Natsu just being very fond of her (though not too much in the romantic way).

OmegaShunketsu

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

well i think he did loved lisana

OmegaShunketsu

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
NatsuxLucy

I don't know if there is another thread about this topic so anyway im here to ask you guys what you think about Natsu amd Lucy liking each other as for myself i think this current edoras arc is giving us some hints about it not to mention all the other things that has happened to them in the past so i dunno what do you think?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Re: NatsuxLucy

Wow, that is a long sentence lol. **cough** punctuation **cough**

I don't think natsu and lucy will develop a relationship. Natsu does not get that sort of thing nor he seems to have interest in girls in that way. If he does get physical with one, it would very likely be a fight. Seriously, he was about to see lucys naked and all he could think about was both of them showering by themselves -not in a sexual way- and them mirroring each others moves -again, not in a sexual way-.

Lee-tyme7

Reaction score
Country
United States

Sure he said "Don't take a bath by yourself" he wanted to jump in... lol.XD

Lee-tyme7

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well Lisanna did change the way he behaved because he was a loner before she came along. She was the one who bugged him the most now he's keeping her memories alive by passing the behavior onto Lucy. Always buggy her at her home and the constant sexual harassment teasing. XD

ca12nag3

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Well even Gildarts who is never at base asked about it straight away so its pretty much canon he got feelings for her.
Sadly she is dead tho her death is surounded by mystery, i wonder if she is realy dead or did something like with Ul happen to her as well. There isnt even a sign of how she died only that she was able to calm down her brother who couldnt controle his transform-magic.

ca12nag3

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

I wouldnt know about it realy, Natsu is the Goku typ carefree character if anything serious would develope it has to come from her.