Theory - The One Piece - It Recreates The Ancient Kingdom | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory The One Piece - It Recreates The Ancient Kingdom

VioletVector

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Mangahelpers,

I believe the One Piece allows a person to recreate the Ancient Kingdom.

The Ancient Kingdom is assumed to be the most powerful Kingdom to ever exist. It was defeated because a group of Kingdoms attacked it.

If the One Piece allows a person to recreate the Ancient Kingdom, it means this person will have the greatest forms of technology on the planet. They will be the King of the most powerful Kingdom.

There are two possible outcomes if someone finds the One Piece- they will create either a Good Kingdom or an Evil Kingdom. Which Kingdom is created will become the most powerful Kingdom on the planet. Therefore, whoever rules the Kingdom, whoever possesses the One Piece, suddenly becomes the most powerful person in the world. They will become the World King.

Note: I believe Blackbeard is already trying to make an Evil Kingdom.

To make my point clear, the Ancient Kingdom will likely set an unparalleled level of superiority over other Kingdoms. They have the most powerful technology ever created. As a mystical Ancient Kingdom, they can basically create anything they want. They will have strange technology that seems to work like magic does. That means anything you can imagine, the Ancient Kingdom had tried to create already and either succeeded or didn't. But that's the worrisome part! Because the Ancient Kingdom can make everything everyone thinks the One Piece can be; matter replicators, teleporters, doomsday devices. It can make it all... several of them even- simply because the Ancient Kingdom understands how to make the most powerful things to ever exist.

Last edited:

Vanshrimp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
when roger found it, he said he was 20 years too early, According to you, it must be some kind of artifact device that can be operated by someone not born yet , when Roger found it ?

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
when roger found it, he said he was 20 years too early, According to you, it must be some kind of artifact device that can be operated by someone not born yet , when Roger found it ?
That's not quite right.

I'm saying it is a user friendly device that allows anyone who finds it to access the information required to create the same technologies the Ancient Kingdom did.

I think Roger meant something else when he said that.

If I had to compare the One Piece to something, I would say it's a "library". Like a Datacron from Star Wars. Actually, no. It's more like the World Heart from Star Trek!

The World Heart was an ancient artifact created by the Iconian species countless thousands of years ago. It contains all information about the Iconian race, such as genetic information from all species of their homeworld Iconia and their colony worlds and all the species' culture, history and philosophy. (STO - Iconian War mission: "Midnight")

So, yes, it would be an "artifact device".

The World Heart was created specifically so that the Iconian race could recreate its own civilization if it were to be destroyed.

In other words, I'm saying the One Piece was created specifically so it could recreate its own civilization if it were to be destroyed (and it was destroyed). The Ancient Kingdom is portrayed in the same way as the Iconians were. They are considered the strongest Kingdom to ever exist.

Further, Luffy's job is to recreate the Ancient Kingdom using the One Piece. It will be the strongest Kingdom to ever exist because it uses the same technologies that the Ancient Kingdom did.

Oddly, there were prophecies about Luffy among the sentient creatures of the world. Like Sea Kings and Zunesha. They knew he would come back. Further, Vegapunk mentioned there were people waiting for him for centuries (those were prophecies). So, yeah, Luffy is definitely like a Messiah at this point and he is expected to recreate God's Kingdom.

It's pretty religious if you think about it. He's behaving almost like Jesus did.

To be clear, I think Roger couldn't activate the One Piece because the circumstances didn't align properly. He heard the Sea Kings talk about how it was too early for the new King to arrive or whatever they said. So, he may have realized that the reason things didn't work out for him was because he was 20 years too early. That's roughly Luffy's age. Suffice it to say, Luffy is probably Roger reincarnated. People talk about "Will" being the only thing in the story, but I doubt that is true. Reincarnation is a thing. Joyboy eventually reincarnated as Roger and Roger reincarnated as Luffy. Joyboy died several deaths before he became Luffy. The prophecies, however, stated a specific time when it would happen, so Roger discovered the events didn't work out because it wasn't the right time. That's pretty much what happened with that. I don't know the exact details, but that's surely what happened.

I do apologize for not having a complete explanation on that. There are indirect plot developments (implications) that I have used to support my position.

Note: About Reincarnation- the filler episode involving the Millenium Dragon featured an event that indicates when something reincarnates, a "vessel" already exists. The Millenium Dragon reincarnated into one of the eggs at the nesting grounds after it died. The same thing is true of Devil Fruits. When a Devil Fruit is destroyed, it's energy moves to a new familiar vessel (a similar fruit that already exists). Similarly to how when someone dies, their soul moves to a new familiar vessel (a baby). Luffy was a baby when Roger died. Therefore, Roger may have reincarnated using Luffy as a familiar vessel.

Last edited:

gakujin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Rarely post here, but just in case I’m crazy enough to be right, I need it documented: One Piece is just an engagement/wedding ring. Joyboy was set to get married to Imu and he ended up cheating on her with that age’s mermaid princess.

What Roger ended up seeing was that this entire world was the result of Imu’s revenge. Romance dawn in the end. The dress Imu is wearing is probably a wedding dress at that, veil and all.

I mean it’s either that or booze, as someone else mentioned once.

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rarely post here, but just in case I’m crazy enough to be right, I need it documented: One Piece is just an engagement/wedding ring. Joyboy was set to get married to Imu and he ended up cheating on her with that age’s mermaid princess.

What Roger ended up seeing was that this entire world was the result of Imu’s revenge. Romance dawn in the end. The dress Imu is wearing is probably a wedding dress at that, veil and all.

I mean it’s either that or booze, as someone else mentioned once.
If this story is just about a crazy woman chasing her ex around I'm going to drop this story. That's an awful reason for a woman to enslave the entire world. I'm not sure why the readers want that kind of a plot development.

Beyond that... That plot development suggests that the ideology of the Ancient Kingdom and it's superior technology don't mean anything and a woman was willing to commit genocide against an entire Kingdom because her bf kissed a girl and he liked it. That is crazy.

Personally, I don't think the story is that shallow. People say Imu is a woman... then they say it's Queen Lili. Then, they say Queen Lili had the Paw-Paw Fruit 🐾 so she could send the Poneglyphs all over the world... My thought on that is the readers are projecting an agenda bias on the story. They are trying to force the main mystery of the story to involve someone we all think is a man but turns out to be a woman- and not just any woman, they are going to sexualize her and insist she is the hottest woman in One Piece.

The readers project their own personal desire of being crossdressers on the story- and not just any crossdresser, they are going to sexualize themselves and insist they are the hottest crossdresser in real life. They may as well be a Kamabakka Queendom island inhabitant.

Sickos.

Last edited:

DocDoak

Reaction score
Country
Germany
And why did Roger's crew laugh so much when they found the one piece?

gakujin

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
If this story is just about a crazy woman chasing her ex around I'm going to drop this story. That's an awful reason for a woman to enslave the entire world. I'm not sure why the readers want that kind of a plot development.

Beyond that... That plot development suggests that the ideology of the Ancient Kingdom and it's superior technology don't mean anything and a woman was willing to commit genocide against an entire Kingdom because her bf kissed a girl and he liked it. That is crazy.

Personally, I don't think the story is that shallow. People say Imu is a woman... then they say it's Queen Lili. Then, they say Queen Lili had the Paw-Paw Fruit 🐾 so she could send the Poneglyphs all over the world... My thought on that is the readers are projecting an agenda bias on the story. They are trying to force the main mystery of the story to involve someone we all think is a man but turns out to be a woman- and not just any woman, they are going to sexualize her and insist she is the hottest woman in One Piece.

The readers project their own personal desire of being crossdressers on the story- and not just any crossdresser, they are going to sexualize themselves and insist they are the hottest crossdresser in real life. They may as well be a Kamabakka Queendom island inhabitant.

Sickos.
Yes, because we all need a rational, complicated reason to commit bad acts. The way Roger and the crew reacted to what One Piece is suggests that it will be very silly, regardless. That’s a reaction you’d have from people that spend decades trying to find something out and it ending up being something silly. So buckle up when we all find out it was something silly.

Having said that, there are hints that we’re witnessing someone’s love story.

VioletVector

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes, because we all need a rational, complicated reason to commit bad acts. The way Roger and the crew reacted to what One Piece is suggests that it will be very silly, regardless. That’s a reaction you’d have from people that spend decades trying to find something out and it ending up being something silly. So buckle up when we all find out it was something silly.

Having said that, there are hints that we’re witnessing someone’s love story.

The most ridiculous part about that theory is that Imu's plan to take over the world was ruined by Lili who created the possibility to overthrow Imu's rule by dispersing the Poneglyphs throughout the world.

Lili did the 1 thing that would stop Imu's plan from totally succeeding. What she did likely allows the Ancient Kingdom to come back from being destroyed in a 'New Dawn" of peace.

WHY would Imu want to be Lili when she is the person who messed up his master plan? That's stupid.
The fact the average One Piece reader is trying to force Imu to be Lili is crazy, and that they think that someone destroyed an advanced civilization just because someone "cheated" is nuts too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And why did Roger's crew laugh so much when they found the one piece?
Because the nature of Joyboy is fundamentally joyous. Roger also said he experienced an amazing life. That means he had learned about Joyboy and the culture he created.

As I mentioned, the One Piece is probably like a Datacron. It contains records. They probably viewed a record.

It was placed before Roger and his crew and they laughed. There isn't much to say about that except that they seen something that spoke of Joyboy's life. The "Datacron" could make them laugh if Joyboy viewed it and it contained his antics.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lili is the last person Imu would be.

Lili stopped Imu's plan of taking over the world by distributing the Poneglyphs.

Literally, Imu would have succeeded in taking over the world completely if she didn't do that.

So, yeah, it's stupid to think Imu is Lili.

Last edited: