Life - The Pet/Animal Thread! | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The Pet/Animal Thread!

khouji

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have 1 white Labrador and 1 black Labrador. They are like Yin and Yang. Some say that people who love anime are also animal lovers. Do you agree with that? For me, I think it's a little true because I both love anime and animals.I just have a little problem with my dogs which they are barking so loud which annoyed everyone in my neighborhood, which I can't deny. Actually, the neighborhood association gave me 3 options, 1st kick the dogs out, 2nd train them to minimize the barking (actually, that's the main problem) or 3rd leave the apartment. Well, I have no choice but to choose number 2 because the dogs can't leave and I can't leave also my apartment. Well, I'm looking for a solution on how to minimize the loud barkings of my dogs, I'm hoping to find one today or else they will force me to leave the neighborhood. If you have a solution, please leave a message. Thanks!:hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just an update, I found this Bark Collar upon searching the internet and I think this might be the solution to my problem. Any thoughts about this product, guys?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I have a cat named Jhapi.

She is really cute.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have 1 white Labrador and 1 black Labrador. They are like Yin and Yang. Some say that people who love anime are also animal lovers. Do you agree with that? For me, I think it's a little true because I both love anime and animals.I just have a little problem with my dogs which they are barking so loud which annoyed everyone in my neighborhood, which I can't deny. Actually, the neighborhood association gave me 3 options, 1st kick the dogs out, 2nd train them to minimize the barking (actually, that's the main problem) or 3rd leave the apartment. Well, I have no choice but to choose number 2 because the dogs can't leave and I can't leave also my apartment. Well, I'm looking for a solution on how to minimize the loud barkings of my dogs, I'm hoping to find one today or else they will force me to leave the neighborhood. If you have a solution, please leave a message. Thanks!:hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just an update, I found this Bark Collar upon searching the internet and I think this might be the solution to my problem. Any thoughts about this product, guys?
Dont waste your money....some kibble and alittle patience should do the trick.
http://m.humanesociety.org/animals/dogs/tips/how_to_stop_barking.html

Good luck:XD

Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Or just attach a large speaker to your dog's head which will blast out the dog's barks with the sound 180 degrees out of phase.
Try and cancel out the dog's sounds through destructive interference.

It probably [almost definitely] won't work, but your neighbours may think you are an utter loon and leave you alone...

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Do you have pictures?

Also since we are here, I have one cat named Dora. She's kind of rude but I love her anyway.

yes I am using this thread as an excuse to share catpictures haha.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have some pics but I have them on Whatsapp. My cat is a Siamese cat and she is so cute!!!:wtf My dogs…I am not sure what breed they are…:?bunny

Olive00

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Aww, I love pets so much, they’re so cute. Especially I love dogs. I have a dog, his name is Boner and his breed is Cane Corso. He has been living with me for 6 years and he is a very active boy. I took my dog kayaking with me a couple of times this summer. However, I have been preparing for this for a long time. I taught his commands to jump into a kayak, sit there quietly for a long time, jump out of a kayak, sit next to him for a long time. When it seemed to me that he had learned enough on land, we went to practice on the water but near the shore. After that we started swimming in kayaks. Everything was great, he is a wonderful partner.