Discussion - The Power of the Dragon Gods So Far | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Power of the Dragon Gods So Far

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
fodder buster
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

exc for viernes ofc, he is a god buster based on his name alone

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
So it is star. Good to know.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Updated 👅

And daily reminder that Selene >
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just gonna add that elsferia’s ability means that he knows of acnologias Power, so his statement is more concrete now. Also, seems like Selene can BFR even if she isn’t in said place.
I never even considered that. His entire magic I knowing about things in the magical world. If he says their Acnologia’s equals at least, that’s something that has to be acknowledged. Nice find

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just gonna add that elsferia’s ability means that he knows of acnologias Power, so his statement is more concrete now. Also, seems like Selene can BFR even if she isn’t in said place.
His power doesn't work like that. In the same chapter he admits to not knowing Dogra true power meaning his knowledge isn't absolute especially when it comes to the Dragon gods. This shows his knowledge of others power is faulty. He also didn't even know Natsu was involved in defeating Acnologia.

All in all his knowledge of the magical world isn't absolute.

Anime VORTEX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
His power doesn't work like that. In the same chapter he admits to not knowing Dogra true power meaning his knowledge isn't absolute especially when it comes to the Dragon gods. This shows his knowledge of others power is faulty. He also didn't even know Natsu was involved in defeating Acnologia.

All in all his knowledge of the magical world isn't absolute.
He also lost his heart to Dogramag which seems to weaken his ability too

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
I never even considered that. His entire magic I knowing about things in the magical world. If he says their Acnologia’s equals at least, that’s something that has to be acknowledged. Nice find
It’s great evidence. Not 100% proof, but not like we need any to know that these dragons scale to a non-RoT acno.

Also, since people decided to revive this thread, I gues we can add to selene the possibility of being stronger than we thought if she did sandbag in her human form.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s great evidence. Not 100% proof, but not like we need any to know that these dragons scale to a non-RoT acno.

Also, since people decided to revive this thread, I gues we can add to selene the possibility of being stronger than we thought if she did sandbag in her human form.
If we’re going with the five Dragon gods are equal in power then yeah she did. Unless Ignia turns out to be stronger which could be a possibility. I do think the whole DDSK being stronger than human form dragon gods is kind of out the window for sure now though.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Power wise I've been impressed by the dragon gods, even selene whom I hate seriously impressed me. Just them flexing and being casual has done some shit. It's probably one of the things mashima pays attention to.
Merchphobia flexing on an enhanced team natsu
Aldoron fighting the whole guild and winning with jellal and brandish. One shot gajeel and brandish under three minutes while still fighting natsu. I agree with the others to I was suprised when he was able to replicate zeref and the curse
Selene's mere presence doing so many things that's crazy, her flex is the best out of all the god tiers
Ignia.....HE IS HIM
Vierness willed himself into a guild 😂💪 don't even know how he did that 😭
Dogramag showed better fighting skills than s12 that's all I need to say he's impressive

They're very impressive, it's a good thing that mashima didn't hype them up only to be defeated by POF or start having mental breakdown because you can't enchant yourself into some kid or start having daddy issues in the middle of the fight. They're just much more better than the s12.

Actually them being defeated the way they've been defeated even makes much more sense. I hope Hiro doesn't screw vierness up.

Last edited:

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
People hate them because they don’t let the heroes catch up to their levels and must weaken them after time, which hurts the story as it is repetitive.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
People hate them because they don’t let the heroes catch up to their levels and must weaken them after time, which hurts the story as it is repetitive.
True. It's because mashima doesn't want natsu to defeat a full powered dragon god if I'm being honest. I wonder how they'll nerf gold dragon god and ignia

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
probably the same way they nerfed Aldoron and Dogramog by destroying random things that were holding their power for some reason
That would just make this whole sequel fucking pointless

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
And just watch, Natsu and his friends are going to team up against Ignia against his desired one on one with Natsu. LOL