The Rush thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Rush thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Also about the delay on 666 Satan..
It seems Azazel is leaving us so we are pretty much short on cleaners and because of OP being our main project we have to delay all 666 Satan releases.
I am currently trying to find a solution, but me going to USA tomorrow isn't really gonna help the situation to get any better.
I apologise for the delays, I'm as eager to read 666 up as you guys are, trust me.

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fnuck, during that three week break will you be able to edit at all? I mean if you can't i really suggest making an ad in the Manga Editors request section of the forum. Do you realize how many people would want to join Rush. All you would have to do is make a test for the series and see who stacks up.

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I probably will not be able to edit..
And about the testing new cleaners, there's no time for that now but whoever read our Edited Mangas should already know we are looking for more staff.

trynksssj2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Greece
hi guys. i also want to become a member of rush if you need one. And i can host your site and releases in my server even if i dont become a member. I have a 15Gb server ;) I also know kokota ;)

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
there you go. Someone just came and offered website space and file space. I told you people wanted to join

kokotas

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Well, saying that you know me, 's not gonna help you XP
Now that I think of it, we should have our own site and I think trynk
can help out on this one...But I'm not the one to decide here, we have to wait
for Fnuck's and Shin's opinions ;)

shinwei

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
What kind of server is it?

trynksssj2

Reaction score
Country
Greece
i have 15GB webspace, 400GB bandwith/month, 50 mysql dbs, 50 postgree dbs, 2500 emails and much more ;) See: http://www.animeternity.com . This is my site. I also host the greek fansubbing group AnimeClipse ;)

PS: i told that i know you to show that i am not just a stranger that posted something and will never check it again ;)

kokotas

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I was just kidding trynk :P

I really dunno anything about servers but all these sounds
good to me XD I didn't know you had all that stuff... o.O

nytrogyn

Reaction score
Country
Canada
trynk, maybe you can help design our upcoming website?

I apoligize for the delay in our release, many of our members are really busy or on vacation, but we plan to release a chapter or two in a few more days. :amuse

Twoshirou

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Would someone please fix my name in the firt post. (you can skip the "flower").

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Ok ok!

Oh btw, OP 417 and 418 are out! 419 is under work.

murmeli_bobo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Zimbabwe
what about 666satan, ya still doing it right? I'm looking forward to your chapter 32...and the new chapters

azazel_the_fallen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
murmeli_bobo said:
what about 666satan, ya still doing it right? I'm looking forward to your chapter 32...and the new chapters
we're working on it atm :)
expect a release from us soon^^

1swift

Reaction score
Country
United States
is rush still alive out there?

Ivotas

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Apologies to everybody for not posting any updates on our status here for quite some time, but it appears that what´s been holding us down from releasing new chapters was also responsible for our lack in posts in here.

To answer your question 1swift, yes we are still alive. That´s the good news. The bad news (for everyone that cares :D) is that for as it is always the case life has come to interfere with our scanslators work. Not everyone of our little group is suffering from that fate but surely enough to bring things to a halt at the time being.

Fnuckale and myself had a little talkback about the current situation and both of us agree that no matter how much we LOVE working on One Piece there are still more important things to life then doing scanslations so we´re most definitely not going to molest the rest of our crew to keep working on the releases while there´s more important things at stake. Unfortunally that means that everyone of you guys out there that cares for our releases has to wait for an uncertain time until we start releasing again. I´m sorry that I couldn´t share some better news but at the moment saying that we´re still alive and waiting to get back on the road is the only thing encouraging words we can tell you. :noworry

Twoshirou

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Why is our "The RUSH thread" here? (All the other scan group threads are in the area "Meet the scanlatiors".)

btw: This week there won't be a Naruto chapter thus I won't be busy with my work for Japflap and will have a little bit more time. Therefore I'll be firing up cleans out of my ass! ;)

mrevels

Reaction score
Hey honored rush Manga Editors i was just reading the rush takes a little long post on stoptazmo.com and i was wondering if you knew when you would be able to start Editing 666 again? I posted something like this in the kaballahs sanctum but i havent checked it. Would i be out of line to suggest doing a chapter of one piece a week and the next week do a chapter of 666, kindof like an every other week thing. I hope im not out of line because that is not my purpose here. I just hate to see a manga as great as 666 Satan just stop when everything is about to get so good.

Nawulf

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
mrevels said:
Would i be out of line to suggest doing a chapter of one piece a week and the next week do a chapter of 666
I'm not from Rush, but 666 Satan comes out only once a month with about from 30 to 50 pages. One Piece comes out every week with 16 pages. So perhaps it isn't possible to do like you suggested. :/

mrevels

Reaction score
Ara ara... i guess not. I appreciate it though, do you know if their is a chapter coming out this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.