Hangout - The Teachers Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout The Teachers Thread

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
There isn’t a Job corner, although, I do think we should have one. Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout to all my fellow teachers here on MH.

I just wanted to create a thread where we could share our experiences, tips and give each other the support that we need.

Right now, I feel like I am sort of experiencing teacher burn-out and I would really appreciate any tips you could give me about how to deal with it.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
There isn’t a Job corner, although, I do think we should have one. Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout to all my fellow teachers here on MH.

I just wanted to create a thread where we could share our experiences, tips and give each other the support that we need.

Right now, I feel like I am sort of experiencing teacher burn-out and I would really appreciate any tips you could give me about how to deal with it.
Take a vacation? Or do fun stuff in class that requires minimal effort/work from you afterwards

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

I used to work 14+ hour days, 7 days a week. There are definitely people who can do that without getting burned out. I apparently am not one of them. :toc

For therapy, its good to be thankful and appreciative for everything.

The way to be appreciative and thankful is to learn something new everyday. Try to improve a little everday. So that progress is being made. You see yourself getting closer to goals. The positive feeling derived from it makes it harder for those negative thoughts and vibes to creep in.

Do some of the things you thought about trying but never got around to doing. Maybe you wanted to try to cook a certain meal. Or reorganize personal space. Think of the positive feeling of accomplishment you'll get if you actually do it.

LOL I'm such a nerd. :toc