Discussion - The Ten Wizard Saints | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Ten Wizard Saints

tarunraj

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
why people think that wizard saints are the only strong once here if they lose ft is doomed. their are many strong wizard except them like:-
luxus(how defeated jura and training one year of time skip and almost killed one of the 12 like it was nothing)
then there is jellal how is also stronger then jura at least that's what i think
then their is cobra(poison ds) he is strong as jura (defeated by natsu just because natus screamed in his ear and that's his week point
then twin dragons
sky sisters (wendy and Sherria why these two in this list because these two are not only strong but also can heal themselves and others and now wendy can use df mode)
natsu(don't need to explain why)
gray (determined to kill zeref and END he must have something strong for that)
elfman(not exactly but may be he seriously trained for one year specially if he trained with 3rd ws Wolfheim)

and most power full one gildartz who can be equally strong as god serena (maybe) etc.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
why people think that wizard saints are the only strong once here if they lose ft is doomed. their are many strong wizard except them like:-
luxus(how defeated jura and training one year of time skip and almost killed one of the 12 like it was nothing)
then there is jellal how is also stronger then jura at least that's what i think
then their is cobra(poison ds) he is strong as jura (defeated by natsu just because natus screamed in his ear and that's his week point
then twin dragons
sky sisters (wendy and Sherria why these two in this list because these two are not only strong but also can heal themselves and others and now wendy can use df mode)
elfman(not exactly but may be he seriously trained for one year specially if he trained with 3rd ws Wolfheim)

and most power full one gildartz who can be equally strong as god serena (maybe) etc.
Both Natsu and laxus surpassed gildarts and I Think Natsu Jellal and laxus can solo a Spriggan.

Dranzer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
then twin dragons

No one in this thread ever actually stated that the Wizard Saints are the only people that are actually strong. It's just that this thread was made for Wizard Saint discussion, and you know, we discussed the Wizard Saints.

And I agree that Laxus' attack on Ajeel did look deadly but I don't think any of the Spriggans can be killed by one attack. The people have power that surpasses that of people like Hades or demons like Mard Geer.

I also don't think you can rank the twin dragons or the sky sisters as Gods of Ishgal level. I know that Wendy did receive Dragon Force and that does make her an extremely powerful foe, but I don't think she's quite there yet. And as for the rest, they just haven't showed enough feats (great feats) to say that they could even be able to stand up to someone like Jura. (Sting, Rogue and Sherria).

DonPaibol

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Both Natsu and laxus surpassed gildarts and I Think Natsu Jellal and laxus can solo a Spriggan.
completely disagree, what makes you think they are stronger than Gildarts?

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
then twin dragons

The Ten Wizard Saints are the ten strongest wizards of Ishgar, so I can't see a way that someone who isn't one is as strong as a Wizard Saint. Laxus defeated Jura indeed, but I don't think that Jura showed everything he had. Jellal isn't as strong as Jura, maybe equal. Cobra isn't as strong as Jura, that's a fact.

Gildarts as strong as God Serena? Gildarts isn't even a Ten Wizard Saint, God Serena should be stronger.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Does anyone think that the other 5 WS that we've not seen won't show up?

Gildarts too, does he show up?

The Ten Wizard Saints are the ten strongest wizards of Ishgar, so I can't see a way that someone who isn't one is as strong as a Wizard Saint. Laxus defeated Jura indeed, but I don't think that Jura showed everything he had. Jellal isn't as strong as Jura, maybe equal. Cobra isn't as strong as Jura, that's a fact.

Gildarts as strong as God Serena? Gildarts isn't even a Ten Wizard Saint, God Serena should be stronger.
Well Jura was a WS in the OS arc, and Gildarts would have smashed that Jura imo, who himself conceded he was not in Makarov's league. Wizard saints is a title that the Magic Council gives, they don't know how strong everyone is. I don't even know if you can lose the title if someone else comes along who is stronger. And you have to be well behaved too, as seen with Jellal and Jose losing their title.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
completely disagree, what makes you think they are stronger than Gildarts?
glidarts took so much time to defeat Bluenote while Natsu one shotted Bluenote with a single Attack.He has DF now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Makarov thought GMG Jura was on the level of gildarts.Jura gave all against laxus.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
glidarts took so much time to defeat Bluenote while Natsu one shotted Bluenote with a single Attack.He has DF now.

Makarov thought GMG Jura was on the level of gildarts.Jura gave all against laxus.
Jura didn't gave everything against Laxus. He didn't use spells like Rock Mountain and Rumbling Mt. Fuji, which are extremely powerful. I'm not saying that Jura was holding back, but if he used one of these spells he could defeat Laxus.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
@BluePegasus I apologize I have to disagree with you this time. I believe that Jura vs Laxus battle was all-out. That's unfortunate we just watched the skipped battle instead of full battle. Suddenly Laxus casted Metsuryuu Ougi: Narumikazuchi in the end of the battle and Jura was seen collapsing. The result showed that Laxus deserves TWS position and he was trusted to be stronger than Jura. The Magic Council even has acknowledged Laxus' strength.
Does anyone think that the other 5 WS that we've not seen won't show up?

Gildarts too, does he show up?
I am afraid if that will happen. Seems that's not Mashima's main priority

Last edited:

tarunraj

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
i don't think natsu has surpassed gildartz then what is this

these are from the time skip chapter when natsu was training and it is clear that gildartz is way stronger

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States

these are from the time skip chapter when natsu was training and it is clear that gildartz is way stronger
This is before he started training and before the 1 year time skip. At this point Natsu was only as strong as he was in the tartaros arc.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
L

As @MangerDan said this before he started training.After His Training He reached abnormal Heights and being able to oneShot Bluenote with a single attack which gildarts failed to do.Plus He has DF now.