The toybox | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The toybox

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
😎
there's uncropped version too in the replies

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
lol i wished that too :hurr

oh i wish there was sunglassed pepe emoji here...

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't really have one - if I go to a pub I'll drink their (best) cheap heavy on tap. That's usually Australian beer like Great Northern. I like La Trappe, if I wanna drink a few with a meal, but those are not cheap.
Usually I drink pils or pale ale, but also enjoy wheat and sour beers.

Is beer expensive in Australia? Everything is brewed here so it's the cheapest alcoholic beverage - sometimes to a point that it's cheaper than bottled water, which is like a huge meme in itself. Just asking because am not used to discuss prices in that concept of beer consumption here for said reasons.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Is beer expensive in Australia? Everything is brewed here so it's the cheapest alcoholic beverage - sometimes to a point that it's cheaper than bottled water, which is like a huge meme in itself. Just asking because am not used to discuss prices in that concept of beer consumption here for said reasons.
We have taxes on alcohol that drives up the prices. Most foreign beer is more expensive again, even if some of these are brewed locally. Water is a different case, do you drink bottled water?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
so voluptuous

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Aw shiet, so she left the army?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We have taxes on alcohol that drives up the prices. Most foreign beer is more expensive again, even if some of these are brewed locally. Water is a different case, do you drink bottled water?
Just when travelling. Quality of tap here was reported to be better than most bottled water brands.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Chasing NSFW pics on Twitter aren't you :teehee
I WANT MORE ARTS OF BIG DICKED MIHAWK WITH SUPER LEWD BODY

jokes aside, those aint even nsfw '_'
also they appeared on their own in my TL, not me deliberately looking for them :nah

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I WANT MORE ARTS OF BIG DICKED MIHAWK WITH SUPER LEWD BODY

jokes aside, those aint even nsfw '_'
also they appeared on their own in my TL, not me deliberately looking for them :nah
They appear coz of previous thirsty searches :heh

Judo President Wayne

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
G'day. Adelaidean here. Just joined the site because I was recommended it. I kinda want to maybe translate a manga but am not sure how or what the best process is. It's the judo manga Joshi Judobu Monogatari, and maybe the men's one Judobu Monogatari. No idea how to begin. I do Judo at Flinders University. I studied Japanese post highschool for 18 months but an pretty garbage. Not sure what the software is, where to get the raws. I just want to read it but I figured if I'm going to go to the effort I should make it available. Figured it's mostly google translate and picking out the errors. Only asking here because I was suggested to and this thread looks least dead. Also I know there lots of things I don't know so can anyone give me the heads up? Thanks mate.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
G'day. Adelaidean here. Just joined the site because I was recommended it. I kinda want to maybe translate a manga but am not sure how or what the best process is. It's the judo manga Joshi Judobu Monogatari, and maybe the men's one Judobu Monogatari. No idea how to begin. I do Judo at Flinders University. I studied Japanese post highschool for 18 months but an pretty garbage. Not sure what the software is, where to get the raws. I just want to read it but I figured if I'm going to go to the effort I should make it available. Figured it's mostly google translate and picking out the errors. Only asking here because I was suggested to and this thread looks least dead. Also I know there lots of things I don't know so can anyone give me the heads up? Thanks mate.
Give this forum a try https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/translators-academy.851/

Not many of us are translators though, good luck.