Fun Thread - The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!! | Page 81 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Im the only one who doeesnt sound as you expected
I guess it's because you talked so hushed and low, it goes in contrast with how I read most of your posts.
Meant nothing bad by it, in fact that's pretty on brand for being shy and introverted, expressing yourself more "openly" in text form, I do it too! Really nothing negative, it was a nice surprise as I said! :hug

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Oh iknow it was a joke lol, yeah I'm a lot shy, and people often dont hear me. yesterday I was in a party and really noone heard me when i tried to talk, im bad at socializing :arf , i was asked like thousands time to repeat and then they pretend to understand :lmao and yup when i have to deal with people , or wtv I prefer to use emails than phone, for exple :arf

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its a mind over matter type of thing.
Having confidence is easier to say hard to do.
I've talked to @Anera before and shes french aslo like you not too confident with speaking English but can do it when needed or forced to.
Having said that, I think you sound awesome and love this French English accent. Belive in yourself moar and you can accomplish many-things. ✨️:nod

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Lovely voice you have there erin
Honestly I don't remember the promise for the voice but good job past me :XD
Now we closer to panda who had the privilege to meet ya by one step

Erin should sing to us next. She sounds like she could sing well. :wtf
I believe you also in the gang of lovely voice that could sing well juviii :lovebunny

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lovely voice you have there erin
Honestly I don't remember the promise for the voice but good job past me :XD
Now we closer to panda who had the privilege to meet ya by one step

I believe you also in the gang of lovely voice that could sing well juviii :lovebunny
There's no one worse than me singing. I can break your windows in Tunisia if I start now.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
let the singing contest begin 🍿

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Having confidence is easier to say hard to do.
I've talked to @Anera before and shes french aslo like you not too confident with speaking English but can do it when needed or forced to.
Having said that, I think you sound awesome and love this French English accent.
Well, I tend to stumble even in French, when in certain situations, but if I'm in a middle of a convo, in English, I would even more and it would translate by a stronger accent and difficulty to find my words. In the recording my accent might have sounded less stronger, due to the fact I was talking alone, I was just outside with my phone in an absolute empty park, no-one to hear me around. But yeah lack of confidence and being reserved doesn't help.
I do remember Anera, i haven't seen her around for a while btw, still in touch with her? Hope she'd come.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I tend to stumble even in French, when in certain situations, but if I'm in a middle of a convo, in English, I would even more and it would translate by a stronger accent and difficulty to find my words. In the recording my accent might have sounded less stronger, due to the fact I was talking alone, I was just outside with my phone in an absolute empty park, no-one to hear me around. But yeah lack of confidence and being reserved doesn't help.
I do remember Anera, i haven't seen her around for a while btw, still in touch with her? Hope she'd come.
We're not in contact but hope shes doing well.