MH - The "your-first-post-on-MH" thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH The "your-first-post-on-MH" thread

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So, this thread should be interesting for those who have already quite a number of posts in their postcounter. :p

Do you guys remember what your first post here on MH was about? Maybe someone said something, and you wanted to answer so badly you registered, and answered, and then you ended up having 1000+ posts?

As to me, my first one was in the Naruto Spoiler disscussion thread, from probably... 526, or maybe 527. I was bitching how i thought Naruto's going to end soon. :sweat Well, i ended up, being a reviewer for Bakuman. :3c

FIRST POST LIST
alphabeta
Reading the spoilers has me once again conviced, that Kishi plans on finishing Naruto this arc. I mean we don't get

1. Any new villains, just good ol' Edo zombies ('cept maybe for gin\kin brothers)

2. Things are getting explained ( Live demonstration of edo-tensei, "How to live in the stomach of a tailedbeast and come out alive...",)

3. Old characters use old moves (Choujis "Butterflymode")

btw, my first post and i already start complaining

digitaldude
Hey, I`m a long time lurker in this forum.

1) yep, his sword must have broke.
2) he probably is.
3) No, look at the page where kaze is running his carrying takeshi(you can see his head)
4) That might be the key to winning the mission.
5)His dead........I wanted him to die, but after he went crazy I wanted him to live, but his dead. Besides if he survived he would not remember anything, becuase he lost his fingers at the mission start he`d just go back to being a coward and forget old man saved him.

Also! kill bill gonna die next(I think)

Rikudou Sennin
Hello everybody.

I'm new here so I guess I say hi to you all

Have you thought about this:

Some of you said that the Kyuubi maybe gone for good if Naruto takes his power etc. completly over.

You said genius to Minato and so on.

How about I throw something in :

Maybe Naruto taking over has also another goal. Making sure Madara is unable to review Juubi. I mean if Kyuubi is gone for good....Tobi or whoeever he really is, is completly SCREWED

I also have a question because I am new. I'm registered on a different board also and there I am a community moderator. The board itself goes done a bit because many people stopped posting so it's a bit dead you know. Am I allowed to make a link to that board as my signature?? Please reply.

Zeltrax
One word, this chapter is wayyy too calm.
I mean , the fight isn't really much er dramatic.
Too many rasengans, too many rasenshruikens
. Sure, the name "uzumaki" is somewhat related to a whirlpool or rasengan, but don't u think naruto is using just a little too much?
And, Pein is sure calm, after having so many of the other peins getting defeated...where is sai anyway?

I NEED MOD HELP TO FINISH THIS LIST!!! :yelling

Last edited:

Rikudou Sennin

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I confess, I am not really sure, but I think I posted in some kind of introduction thread at first.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Gantz section...chapter discussion, I can't remember the post though.

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I insulted someone in the prediction thread of Bleach.
I think I was insulting him because he thought ichigo could win against Ulquiorra or something.
Haha, :fail

but maybe I'm wrong, memory fails sometimes but I remember that vividly.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nice thread idea, Alpha! =D

If I remember correctly, my first post was in the One Piece spoiler discussion thread. I think it was around the end of the Thriller Bark arc and entering the SA Arc. It's kinda difficult to recall exactly what chapter it was. xD!

igotthegoods

The Giggs
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mine was in the introduction thread for sure. Like most people here, I lurked around MH for months before actually posting. I figured it would be nice to introduce myself before doing anything else. I know, right? So corny. :XD

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I insulted someone in the prediction thread of Bleach.
I think I was insulting him because he thought ichigo could win against Ulquiorra or something.
Haha, :fail

but maybe I'm wrong, memory fails sometimes but I remember that vividly.
Something similar here...I know there was this huuge flame war going in the Bleach section, chapter discussion...and I jumped right in:pwnge...Espada arc IIRC...

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Most definitly in Naruto section, dunno which thread though or what it could have been about.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Funny, I thought it would be something in the one piece section since I have only posted there for ages but when I checked it appears it was in "anime is not anime if it's not from japan!!" thread from Otaku café :-)

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have no idea. :oh

Could a mod possibly find out? (If you have nothing better to do obviously...)

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea that could be it. Im not sure, but I always thought it was a random rts thanks. xD How did you find it? The find all posts thing seems for me to be only the recent 500 posts.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
How did you so well in the hunt without the search tool ? :-)

I hide it a bit because it's more funny to think what was your first post and then realise you were wrong
In the advanced search, you can select the user name. Sort by date in ascending order, the oldest shall come first

Last edited:

Roark

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Mine was on the One Piece discussion thread, they were saying what would happen if Luffy dies at the end of OP.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's been so long, I'm not completely sure what my first post was. I probably thanked someone for a Edited Manga, back before the homepage was built releases were posted in the forum. Back then you needed ten posts to use the 'thank button', so everyone spammed thanks when new raws/tranlsations/Edited Mangas came out.

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France
Well if you wrote in a thread that is now part of a continuation thread it is possible it has disappeared. Like if you click on the first post of this one. I guess it's a sort of bug from the forum

yukilove21

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mine was in the Reborn! forum. One of the spoiler threads Future arc. Right when the battle came to a climax.

Back when the manga was amazing, and I was new to reading it... I still loved Byakuran... Haha. I've changed so much. (I found my first post.)

My second was in the D.Gray-man forums :XD!

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
wow, my first thread that got so many answers :zomg (aside from my member-thread :p)

*waiting for someone to make their first post in here* :3c

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I'm pretty sure this is my first post ever on here. Completely useless, short recap of a One Piece chapter.

Man, back then I was like anyone else, just posting for the sake of posting. At least now I shut the eff up if I feel I'm not adding something new to the discussion.. :p