Voting Round 3 - Thorfinn Karlsefni vs. Edward Elric | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Thorfinn Karlsefni vs. Edward Elric

Who wins?

• Thorfinn Karlsefni

• Edward Elric

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Thorfinn Karlsefni
Vinland Saga
-
Edward Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Thorfinn for me

Sorry Revo

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Elric, easily.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Elric, easily.
You're hatevoting... You didn't even hear arguments, as you'd need it since you know nothing about Thorfinn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@revo eats cats, vote Thorfinn :emobirb

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You're hatevoting... You didn't even hear arguments, as you'd need it since you know nothing about Thorfinn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@revo eats cats, vote Thorfinn :emobirb
where's your argument, then, bitch? Elric has proven his husbando

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I will vote for Edward because I plan to support revo until the end! Guys, vote for Edward!

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Where are the campaigns???

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Thorfinn is my type of man, voted his way. Nothing against Ed, he's a good guy too.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Just an argument Thorfinn will be a good Husbando

He will give birth to the first European child in North America with his waifu Gudrid.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Previous campaigns
I
II

III
Why is the red blonde a good husbando?

Edward had a very difficult, hard childhood and life

He's a man of life, making his own philosophy and ideas, understanding the pain of the others and showing his compassion

And despite all, he's a great and kind man, who only cares about a having a good life for him and everyone, giving up anything related to power, and beliving in the equality of everyone

He's an intellectual, with a nerdy friki love for science and alchemy, one of the things who hype him the most (but this doesn't quit the privilege he gives to the safety of the people he loves and the rest of the world, who always come first to him).
He loves knowledge and is also a traveler, like Winry said "a man who doesn't do anything is boring" (•゚д゚•)

But he's also a fighter (who can and will protect you)

He has a deep love for his brother

His mother

His canon waifu

And his kids

He's a little cutie, so he can be the tsundere, dork, adorable husband-type

Or he can end up being a 100% husbando material

Please vote for the Ed \o/

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Where are the campaigns???
Shameful campaign beggers :hmph Wonder if you guys read every single one of those long ass posts round after round, considering usually a good starting campaign post alrdy gives people a pretty good idea about the character - and a place for you to start guessing about them. No one asks questions about them to help building a judgement afterwards and base a vote. And then people go for looking down on the ones that take a break 'cause structuring thoughts out of the blue and with no guidelines is hard as hell u.ú

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well i hardly read anyone's campaign :invalid

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Shameful campaign beggers :hmph Wonder if you guys read every single one of those long ass posts round after round, considering usually a good starting campaign post alrdy gives people a pretty good idea about the character - and a place for you to start guessing about them. No one asks questions about them to help building a judgement afterwards and base a vote. And then people go for looking down on the ones that take a break 'cause structuring thoughts out of the blue and with no guidelines is hard as hell u.ú
It doesn’t have to be long, just a couple of photos saying why they make a great husbando. Qualities in a list form is great because it gets right to the point. No one wants to read a novel of their life’s story. I guess what I am looking for is a reason to vote, even if I know the character. I want to be convinced because I am unsure this round. :)

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am gonna be the minority of people, but I do read all the campaigns of the nominators and judge them from that plus from what I've heard of them. There are few exceptions if I know both of the characters, then it'll be pretty easy to pick the better one, but I'm mostly doing it because I don't really know them and I want to know more about them.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, I certainly do.

No campaign, no vote.
... and if your 'campaign' just equates to posting a series of pretty pictures, with no text whatsoever (or fewer words than images), I vote for the other guy.

Words are important - even if I knew both the characters (and thought that one is a right bellend)

Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Please elaborate on why Ed is a bell-end, please.
Oh ho!

But it is not my place to campaign for you - you want some salt, you gotta mine it yourself

Reactions: Sky

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Oh ho!

But it is not my place to campaign for you - you want some salt, you gotta mine it yourself
Well, it couldn't possibly be Thorfinn, so I'm a bit perplexed...

But fair enough, I guess it might have to remain a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.