Voting Round 1 - Tifa Lockhart vs. Balsa Yonsa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Tifa Lockhart vs. Balsa Yonsa

Vote for the best Waifu

• Tifa Lockhart

• Balsa Yonsa

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Tifa Lockhart
Final Fantasy VII
Balsa Yonsa
Seirei no Moribito

Last edited by a moderator:

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Pyra and mythra could not have been in this top is they would be a real pity that I have not thought of them

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Before I actually start to worship the goddess who was merciful enough to descend to us.

Just one thing.

Her bar wasn't called 7th Heaven for nothing. :hurrgasm

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
as much as love Tifa, ill support Balsa this time, Tifa has a huge fandom, and Balsa is as awesome as Tifa, its a character i really love, feel sorry shes against tifa for her 1st fight, she deserves a little more love. Sorry @Sky but tifa will get my support next rounds if shes not agains any of my faves.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Waiting for balsa campaign, hope lala do one as I'm interested in her and her series
Tho I admit it be hard to convince me and a lot of people to vote against tifa

I mean it's tifa =3=

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm a weak man....I went for the boobs.
But jokes aside, Tifa is a iconic character and I always support the childhood friends who have to deal with dense characters (even though Cloud isn't exactly that dense).
Either way, my vote goes to her

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Waiting for balsa campaign, hope lala do one as I'm interested in her and her series

I mean it's tifa =3=
Shhhh.
Just sit down and enjoy a nice drink in her presence.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
as much as love Tifa, ill support Balsa this time, Tifa has a huge fandom, and Balsa is as awesome as Tifa, its a character i really love, feel sorry shes against tifa for her 1st fight, she deserves a little more love. Sorry @Sky but tifa will get my support next rounds if shes not agains any of my faves.

I mean it's tifa =3=
:zomg

That's a pleasant surprise XD

Gimme a couple of hours and I'll post one^^

And yes, in the meantime: Vote Boss'a!

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Looking forward to the campaigns! Definitely expecting/hoping @Sky at least makes some arguments.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Thx for the buffer, Sam XD

Ok, so... Balsa is exactly my cup of tea of an admirable character that grabs the attention right away. I guess I'm following a pattern here with Son Hak, Kuchiha and Balsa herself lmao... I'll be brief 'cause I'm in the middle of a forecast for my company ;_; but let's see if you'll agree with me about Balsa-chi.

About Seirei no Moribito:
You might wanna give it a try no matter what! The novels got an anime version that shares the director of Ghost in the Shell, a bit more than a decade ago (available on Amazon Prime). Oh, it also got a L'arc en Ciel OP <3 It has a historical environment, which was influenced by many parts of Asia, and follows the story of Chagum - a child prince that got possessed by a demon, and Balsa - his bodyguard, hired to protect Chagum from his father's assassins.

Who's Balsa?
A spear fighter, acknowledged by her formidable combat ability, loyal and deadly. To me, it's already invigorating to see a strong female lead character, and Balsa comes as a very realistic one: as a warrior, she's fit and fairly muscular, she bears the features of the region she's from in the history with brown hair and eyes and a common beauty, she's also not a teen but a 29y old woman - and wasn't built to drag the attention of the male audience. She's sharp, intelligent, mature and articulated, address people from different ranks with a courteous demeanor even when she's presenting unpleasant observations. She has a dignified personality, with a strong sense of right and wrong and is a confident, kind and sensible person, which is evident in her relationship with Chagum and her allies. She's a reserved person but that opens up to the ones surrounding her, building deep bonds.
Balsa is often described online as a fantastic, remarkable and powerful lead character, almost Ghibli-like, and in a best waifu contest - as in best female material there is to fill our eyes, mind and heart, I just felt like I had to bring her in, as a top-notch competitor - even though I'm defo awful at representing it.

To make it short: she's a multi-faceted female, very loving and humane, that can pull a motherly figure and would be an everlasting waifu while most of her competitors here age and drown in their shallowness once they're not cute younglings anymore, dragging their bored partners with them, heh.

Ps.: I've only used info from the first anime episode, 'cause that's something anyone can easily check ASAP, and that way I keep this campaign spoiler-free. Sorry if this ended up longer than intended ç.ç

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France

Tifa does not need a simple word her eyes speak speaks for itself of her beauty purity and her sweetness of her soul.

Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
If you wanna post some more words and images of Balsa, Erin-chi, I totally welcome them as well XD
I will definitevely ill try to write something later. just wanted to say im utterly suprised (i shouldnt actually bc its you lol) to see Balsa nominated, shes a character i love a lot. ill do my best, but dont get any high expectations i wont be able to to do better than you.
Again thxs for nominating her and at the same time promoting this awesome anime :zomg

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I am going with Tifa, mainly because it's a surprise non-loli pick from @Sky

Reactions: Sky

Reebi

Reaction score
Country