Theory - titan power serums | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory titan power serums

leejenshil

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
so after rereading chapters 60-71 i was thinking of something; before these chapter's eren couldn't harden at all, but after swallowing a bottle of some sort titled "armor" he was able to harden, this brought me to a conclusion that you could add abilities to a titan by adding a serum to him. similar to how one becomes a titan (injects a titans spinal fluid) if a already shifter was to swallow/inject a different titans ability he would have been able to gain its powers. if this theory is true there could also be a serum that lets your titan have armor, be giant, cover himself in crystals or have a ton of hair on you. but if we take this a step further, one might even produce a shifter serum that lets you shift...

ufnovaes

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: [Theory] titan power serums

Interesting, so far as the plot goes no one have acquired control over its titan form without eating a shifter.
If you think about it, Eren took a shifting serum, he just was turned into a mindless.
But what you say make sense to me, if there's the chance to pass other abilities, as hardening via serum, why not the control of the transformation?

Riomy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've been thinking about something myself but since it's similar to this theory, I'll just post it here. Hope that's okay.

With all that serum stuff going around, what about the possibility of some sort of 'cure' for the existing titans?
I've just been thinking, let's assume that the theory about the all the titans being humans who got changed with some sort of chemical is true. That would mean that every single titan in the fields has the potential of becoming a shifter by consuming another shifter, right? We also know, that you need to bite the spinal cord and drink the fluid of it to archieve that. Most people also think that's the main reason why titans eat human in the first place.

But that's the point I'm wondering about: Does the other shifter has to die for that?
I don't know how far the medical possibilities in this world are, but they can extract spinal fluid out of somebody, can't they? What if you extract this fluid out of a shifter and inject it into some random titan?
Would that titan transform back into a human? Could you turn all of them back into normal humans again? Could that safe humanity?
Sure, they'd still pose some sort of threat if they're able to shift but who says they have to be hostile? Ymir got turn back and she isn't really antagonistic. She was actually more sort of grateful to escape that 'hell'.

Although I wouldn't really recommend Eren as the one who donates his spinal fluid, his coordinate powers would pose a bit of a problem if they'd get spread with the shifting. xD'

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not sure if literally any titan could turn into a shifter. Shifters in general look different... shifters can be like normal titans as evidenced by rod but the reverse is not necessarily true. Even ymir looked the same as she does not and was quite different from other titans. At least we have yet to see a shifter that has the same dumb look as normal titans...

DrFabulous0

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been thinking about something myself but since it's similar to this theory, I'll just post it here. Hope that's okay.

With all that serum stuff going around, what about the possibility of some sort of 'cure' for the existing titans?
I've just been thinking, let's assume that the theory about the all the titans being humans who got changed with some sort of chemical is true. That would mean that every single titan in the fields has the potential of becoming a shifter by consuming another shifter, right? We also know, that you need to bite the spinal cord and drink the fluid of it to archieve that. Most people also think that's the main reason why titans eat human in the first place.

But that's the point I'm wondering about: Does the other shifter has to die for that?
I don't know how far the medical possibilities in this world are, but they can extract spinal fluid out of somebody, can't they? What if you extract this fluid out of a shifter and inject it into some random titan?
Would that titan transform back into a human? Could you turn all of them back into normal humans again? Could that safe humanity?
Sure, they'd still pose some sort of threat if they're able to shift but who says they have to be hostile? Ymir got turn back and she isn't really antagonistic. She was actually more sort of grateful to escape that 'hell'.

Although I wouldn't really recommend Eren as the one who donates his spinal fluid, his coordinate powers would pose a bit of a problem if they'd get spread with the shifting. xD'
That's exactly what I think Grisha was working on in the basement, Rod did drop a fairly heavy clue about this.

Haze

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Titan gas theory -
Makes titans the dumb stuff they are. Serum is the premium DLC released by the warriors/homeland guys.
Anyway, that's my take on it. If the titan gas theory comes true that is.

IvaCatheriaNoid

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Bhahahaha, titan shifting serum DLC XD, great theory XD.
--
- Do you want to fight against titans in their form!? Titan Shifter DLC will help you! Buy in now, somewhere outside the world, but quickly, number of serums is limited!

TheLastHope

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will Eren always be able to harden his body from now on due to biting into the armour serum and if so. They still have a really good chance of re-taking wall maria but it won't be a walk in the park and yeah. I think Grisha found a cure for the titans but didn't have enough time to get it out due to Bert destroying Wall Maria so he went to the Riess family to prevent anything bad happening and took the powers knowing they'll be in save hands.