Seinen - Tokyo Akazukin by Tamaoki Benkyo | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Tokyo Akazukin by Tamaoki Benkyo

SchmoDawg

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else read this??? It is absolutely not for the light of heart, I could actually see people being offended by this manga on multiple levels. The content is on the ultra violent side and also has extreme graphic sex (mostly lolicon too :o) Its basically a twisted and gory interpretation of the red riding hood tail, where red riding hood is an immortal (I'm guessing from how much damage she can take) demon in the form of an 11 yearold girl. She goes around seducing, sleeping with, then slaughtering pedophiles and anyone else who gets in her way. This manga is absolutely not for the light of heart and the only thing I can actually compare this to is the most fucked up chapters of Berserk (eclipse and the horse rape chapter)

I've only found the first 12 chapters not sure if more are out but you can find them here http://www.stoptazmo.com/

siegfried

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Re: Akazukin

it is bullshit.

people were talking about this manga so I tried to give a chance to this.I dont care it is lolicon or what ,if the story is charming I can read anything but this didnt have any elements in it that kept me interested.I couldnt care less about a book.I hardly finished the first chapter.this the the crapiest thing I have ever seen.

and dont compare this to berserk.everything in berserk has a reason.it is all about the story.

SchmoDawg

Reaction score

siegfried said:
it is bullshit.

people were talking about this manga so I tried to give a chance to this.I dont care it is lolicon or what ,if the story is charming I can read anything but this didnt have any elements in it that kept me interested.I couldnt care less about a book.I hardly finished the first chapter.this the the crapiest thing I have ever seen.

and dont compare this to berserk.everything in berserk has a reason.it is all about the story.
Umm I didnt say this was the best manga out there, nor did I really even compare it to berserk just the extreme graphic sex/violence combo. It's an ok manga, but you wouldn't know that cause you said your self you didnt even read the whole first chapter. The first chapter doesn't even really explain the plot, like with most manga. Its pretty narrow minded of you to post negative shit about something, when you don't even know what its about.

siegfried

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

SchmoDawg said:
Umm I didnt say this was the best manga out there, nor did I really even compare it to berserk just the extreme graphic sex/violence combo. It's an ok manga, but you wouldn't know that cause you said your self you didnt even read the whole first chapter. The first chapter doesn't even really explain the plot, like with most manga. Its pretty narrow minded of you to post negative shit about something, when you don't even know what its about.
actually I finished the first chapter and I know what it is about(I could make the same summary you did by just reading the first chapter).whatever...

as I said violence/sex doesnt make me offended.besides it can make the story more interesting(believable) but a sadistic story only about sex/violonce doesnt make sense to me.and if something is bullshit I say it is bullshit.what is wrong with this?should I praise it?

actually I dont even know what part of this story you liked.you just say it has violence and lolicon so what?is that all the requirements for you to enjoy a manga?

Vermilion

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score

after reading 3 of these chapters i totally gave it up. If you tear down all the violence/sex/lolicon junk and leave just the story line and theme you'd see that it just has a bad plot...

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

i have read all the chapters- and i want more.

This is the first time i have ever read any sex/lolicon manga by the way. And i have read my share of manga after being introduced to anime over 2 decades ago.

Just like One Piece, i kept reading, but unlike it i didnt stop for a while. Partly because all the volumes so far were already available. To me, you can hate it or leave it.
I hope it gets more darker by the way. angels and demons (although i dont think it will ever get to say berserks level) - i will stick with it.

adon_shoko

Reaction score

the explanation about the akazukin only been explained at chapter 16 or something i think...and even than, its kinda messed up to understand, the story is kinda cool but its written in somewhat of a bad way.

the first chaps are really nothing to judge a story, in any manga, hell...at the start of berserl youre peeking into the future, thats no way to start a manga.

akazukin gives cool action scenes and cool charcters, its nothing really great, theres nothing -THAT- intresting that makes me wish for an extra chap, but when ones out, i download and enjoy it, between the fighting and the loli-sex (which im glad that stopped at the begining) there are even a few jokes that makes akazukin an overall enjoyable series, but definitely not a must.

JioFreed666

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

AKAZUKIN IS THE SHIT!! it's got an awesome (but complicated if you miss a single page) story it's a decent look into what the world,demons and god is really like.( the world ain't nice and is full of disgusting people, demons only use then kill people, God wants you to abide by the rules with no variation to them.) It's the symbolism of ll that I love which is everything wrong with this world. Plus it's not really lolicon unless you look at it from that angle if you see the truth (that is ever 200 years old and above human), I see no reason why it's wrong for her to screw who ever she wants weather it be some dude on the street, her demon pet or her own son(who's the "big bad wolf" and not human either). It's just fiction even if it was real shes still not human and over the age we as soceity have said is the legal age she can have sex. But yeah it got good story some good gore and is alittle more realistic in character depth with 'real'(based on the constaints of the world) solutions to problems instead of the impossible rescues and sparing the viewers eye some real harsh facts of life.

Last edited:

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States

dude akazukin is awesome, it may be a bit fucked up at times, but it is still a kick ass manga. it puts a weird twist to the Little Red Riding Hood story, especially since "Red" wants the wolf to eat her.

MAITREYA

Reaction score
Country
Latvia

The author of the Tokyo Akazukin, 玉置勉強 (Tamaoki Benkyo), is teh same guy who wrote Blood: the Last Vampire, which had an OVA and the more commonly known anime series "Blood+" based on it. Also somebody might have heard of his first manga, "Sex Philes".

Seems to me that after getting some nice revenues, the author decided to go for a further experiment on how far could people enjoy ulterior brutality. Well, I did read the.. erm, manga (some part of it), and my humble opinion is that it is a perfect literature for:
a) maniac killers and
b) pedophiles,
but mostly should offend any other reader by default.

So if you don't like this kind of stuff, don't read it. And don't whine about it later as all these flamers up here in teh thread. I did warn you, after all.. >_>

Skeith

Reaction score
Country
United States

I stumbled upon this sometime ago but i haven't started reading it just yet but i am looking forward to it, it seems great (MAITREYA, im not a pedo, nor am i a maniac killer lol) now i didn't see much (i kinda skipped around to see if it might be interesting, then i go ahead and mark it down so i know to check it out later) and i do think that later on it seems to pick up on a more in-depth story (in-depth for the manga's beginning im not saying its deep or anything just that its starts to develop) i think! but yeah, i'll check it out later when my time opens up.